We at Win Health Medical Ltd. are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the Data Protection Legislation in the UK (Data Protection Act 1998) and already comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), which comes to force from May 2018.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- 1.A: When you order online, we need to know your name, address, phone number and email address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. We do not collect any personal information that is not required for the order process. All website payments are taken by third parties (i.e. banks or credit card processing agencies, such as PayPal, WorldPay or Sage Pay), who process your payment.
- 1.B: When you order by phone, we need to know your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and card details. We use your card details to process your payment and as soon as the payment is taken, we immediately destroy the details of the card. We do not retain or store your financial information (i.e. credit card number).
- We use your personal information solely for order processing and dispatch. We will only contact you with your consent or if it is necessary in respect of your existing order.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase or when/if required by law to comply with legal obligations.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you provide it to us for a specific reason. You can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us via the contact form on this website or calling us or writing to us.
- We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. As required by legislation, our website uses a cookie control system that allows the user to give explicit permission or to deny the use of or deny saving cookies on their computer or mobile device. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and you can remove cookies from your browser. This may lead to some of the website’s features not to function properly. You can learn more about cookies on www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require verification of your personal details for authorisation. This process is entirely independent of us. It is undertaken and carried out by the banks and/or card processing agencies (i.e. PayPal, WorldPay or Sage Pay).In some instances, to prevent fraud, we need to verify that the user is making a legitimate transaction. In such instances, we contact the user via e-mail or by phone, using the details provided to us during the transaction to verify intention and legitimacy of purchase. At no time during this process will we ask the user for any personal details or information not required for verification of the transaction.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the Internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, your computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally. These pieces of information are used to improve services for you.
There are two types of cookie you may encounter when using this site :
- First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of our site.
- Third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies’ Internet tools which we are using to enhance our site.
First party cookies
Cookies set by this website
|SESSxxxID||Authentication session to prevent having to login multiple times in one browser session.||A unique id that ties the current session to a database settings table||One week|
|LAST_SECTION_URL||Used by the ‘Back’ link on the Product Page, to return the visitor to the correct Section Page.||Address of the last page from where the 'Back' link was clicked||On site exit|
Third party cookies
We use a number of suppliers who may also set cookies on their websites’ on its behalf. This site does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
Downloads and Media Files
Any downloadable documents, files and media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. While precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available, users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
We accept no responsibility for third downloads or downloads provided by third party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website does not contain sponsored links or adverts.
This site may contain a small number of external links. Albeit we only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, we advise users to exercise caution before clicking external links.
Mailing Lists and Marketing Messages
We do not operate automated online newsletters or subscription driven promotional messaging via e-mails.
Social Media Policy and Usage
We ensure that our business and our staff conduct themselves accordingly online. While we may have official profiles on social media platforms, users are advised to verify authenticity of such profiles prior to engaging with or sharing information with such profiles.
We do not and will not ever ask for user passwords or personal details on social media platforms. Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately, when engaging with us on social media.
Our website features social sharing buttons, which help to share web content directly from the web pages to the respective social media platforms. You use social media sharing buttons at your own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to your social media feed or page.
You can find further information about social media privacy and usage policies directly on the relevant social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.).
Contact and Communication
Users contacting us through this website do this at their own discretion and provide any personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required.
Where you have given your express permission or request for specific information or where we have clearly stated and made you aware of the fact, we may use your details to send you product/service or other requested information via e-mail or inform you by phone.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us. Written communication (i.e. letters) to be sent to our Trading address.
Win Health Medical Ltd
Unit 1, Oxnam Road Industrial Estate, Jedburgh, TD8 6LS
Freecall: 0808 168 5522 (UK only) / Tel.: +44 (0) 1835 864 866 / Mobile: 07851 222 766
Fax: +44 (0) 1835 268 136 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
17 Walkergate, Berwick Upon Tweed, Northumberland, TD15 1DJ
Registered in England 09283301
VAT Registration GB 763 0765 22