Beurer HK 35 Heat Pad with Turbo Heat
Beurer HK 35 Heat Pad with Rapid Turbo Heat
Beurer HK 35 Heat Pad with Rapid Turbo Heat Function is an electric heating pad designed to provide warming and soothing heat. Penetrating heat can be delivered to any area of your body, which needs the comfort that heat provides. Beurer HK 35 Heat Pad features rapid turbo heat function, enabling the pad to heat up very quickly after being switched on.
Beurer HK 35 Heat Pad can target any area of the body, individual joints and groups of muscles. The warmth promotes circulation, soothes joints and relaxes muscles. You can use the Beurer HK 35 Heat Pad with essential oils and ointments, because the heat pad has a soft 100% cotton cloth cover, which can be washed as required, whilst the heat pad is made of polyvinyl chloride that can be wiped of with soft cloth.
Beurer HK 35 - an affordable therapeutic heat pad for every day comfort!
Beurer HK 35 Heat Pad summary
- Cosy heat pad for comfort and wellbeing
- Features rapid turbo heat for immediate comfort and warmth
- 3 illuminated temperature settings
- Electronic temperature control
- Detachable switch control and BSS safety system
- Automatic switch off after circa 90 minutes for peace of mind
- Removable cosy cover machine washable at 30° C
- Size: 40 x 30 cm
- Weight: circa 460 g
- 3 years warranty
More about the Beurer HK 35 Heat Pad
Beurer HK 35 Heat Pad with Rapid Turbo Heat Function can be used to deliver targeted warmth to any part of the body - neck, shoulders, arms, legs, back or tummy. The heat can help to ease discomfort and pain in specific areas of the body, such as shoulders, wrists, knees and neck. The heat can also help to alleviate muscle tension and soothe lingering chronic aches, stiffness and discomfort caused by arthritis.
Beurer HK 35 Heat Pad is supplied with a removable washable 100% cotton cover made from cotton fabric tested for the Oeko-Tex 100 Standard. The plastic inner of the heat pad can be easily cleaned by simple 'wipe and dry'. The pad has a detachable lead for your convenience and safety during cleaning of the plastic inner pad.
Beurer Heat Pad HK 35 measures 30 x 40 cm and has a manual and automatic switch off. The heat pad will switch off automatically after 90 minutes of use to prevent you from overheating, if you fall asleep while the heat pad is on. Beurer HK 35 is fitted with the 3 pin UK mains power plug and features the Beurer Safety System that prevents overheating.
Beurer HK 35 electric specifications: 220 - 240 V ~ 50 Hz / power output: 100 Watts Beurer HK 35 is CE marked and comes with 3 years warranty.
Points to note on the use of the Beurer HK 35
Using the Beurer HK 35 Heat Pad is simple. However, please ensure that you read user instructions prior to first use. Ensure that you are familiar with manufacturer's recommendations as well as all precautions, warnings and contraindications listed in the user instructions. Always retain user instructions for future reference.
- Electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heat pad may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heat pad.
- Children under the age of 3 must not use this heat pad.
- Children over the age of 3 can only use this heat pad under adult supervision and on minimum setting only.
- People with reduced sensory, mental and physical skill can only use this heat pad under supervision or when instructed on how to use it safely and understood the instructions.
- People not sensitive to heat or persons not able to react to overheating must not use this heat pad.
- This heat pad is not for use in hospitals.
- Refer to user instructions for complete list of recommendations, warnings, precautions and contraindications.
Beurer HK 35 Heat Pad - improve your comfort and wellbeing with the Beurer HK 35 Heat Pad!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Beurer HK 35 size: 30 x 40 cm
Beurer HK 35 Heat Pad comes with 100% cotton removable washable cover, detachable lead fitted with 3 pin UK plug (mains power 220 - 240 V ~ 50 Hz) and user manual. CE mark. 3 years warranty.