*EU Countries VAT will be determined at checkout.
Beurer BM 57 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Bluetooth Smart Technology
Beurer BM 57 measures arterial blood pressure in adults on the upper arm. At the same time, it also takes pulse measurements. The measurements are taken automatically during cuff inflation for quick and comfortable experience. You can view the measurements easily on extra-large LCD display with white backlighting, making the Beurer BM 57 suitable even of your eyesight is compromised.
Beurer BM 57 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor calculates average values and classifies them on a coloured scale for easy at a glance understanding. Arrhythmia detection indicator warns the user of possible heart rhythm disturbances.
Beurer BM 57 features 2 x 60 memory spaces and is perfect for use by 2 users. The upper arm cuff is in universal size and covers upper arm circumference between 23 – 43 cm. The monitor is conveniently battery powered and uses 2 x 1.5 V AA batteries, which last for circa 150 measurements.
Beurer BM 57 is equipped with Bluetooth Smart technology that facilitates wireless networking between a smartphone and the BM 57 Blood Pressure Monitor. Beurer BM 57 Blood Pressure Monitor allows the use of free downloadable Beurer HealthManager, enabling evaluation of measurements on a PC.
System requirements for the Beurer HealthManager PC software are Windows operating systems: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Supporting architectures: 32 bit or 64 bit. Hardware 1 GHz Pentium or faster with at least 1 GB RAM. Free memory of at least 600 MB or 1.5 GB with graphic resolution from 1024 x 766 pixels.
You can download Beurer HealthManager here.
Beurer BM 57 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor overview
- Fully automatic upper arm blood pressure and pulse monitor
- Utilises Bluetooth Smart Technology for fast transfer of the measurements from the blood pressure monitor to smart phone
- Compatible with free downloadable Beurer HealthManager
- Inflation Technology for fast and comfortable measurements
- Universal cuff for upper arm circumference between 23 – 43 cm
- Gives a signal warning in case of application error
- Classification of measurements on a colour chart for easy understanding
- Arrhythmia detection indicator alerts the user to possible cardiac arrhythmia
- Large LCD with white backlighting for easy reading
- Captures date and time
- 2 x 60 memory spaces
- Calculates average value of all measurements taken and moaning and evening blood pressure measurements for the last 7 days
- Battery powered for convenience – uses 2 x 1.5 V AA batteries
- Battery life circa 150 measurements
- Automatic switch off after 30 seconds of no use to conserve batteries
- Low battery indicator
- Data transfer via Bluetooth Smart (low energy, 2.4 GHz frequency band; compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 smart-phones and tables
- Can be used powered by mains with optional mains power connector (i.e. contact Win Health Medical for availability and price)
- Medical Device (CE 0483)
- 5 years warranty
Beurer BM 57 Blood Pressure Monitor specification
- Model: BM 57
- Measurement method: Oscillometric, non-invasive measurements taken on upper arm
- Measurement range: Systolic 50 – 250 mm Hg; Diastolic 40 – 180 mm Hg; Pulse 40 – 180 beats/minute
- Display accuracy: Systolic / Diastolic ± 3 mm Hg; Pulse ± 5% of value shown
- Measurements inaccuracy: Maximum permissible standard deviation: Systolic / Diastolic 8 mm Hg
- Memory: 2 x 60 memory spaces
- Dimensions: Unit: 94 x 161 x 64 mm
- Weight: circa 317 g (excl. batteries and cuff);
- Cuff size: 23 – 43 cm
- Operating conditions: 10° C to 40° C; ≤ 85 % RH (non-condensing)
- Storage conditions: - 20° C to 55° C; ≤ 85 % RH (non-condensing), 800 – 1050 hPa ambient pressure
- Power supply: 2 x 1. 5 V AA batteries
- Battery life: Circa 150 measurements
- Medical Device
- 3 years warranty
Beurer BM 57 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Bluetooth Smart – modern, accurate and easy to use blood pressure monitor for small families or couples.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: Unit: 94 x 161 x 64 mm / Weight: circa 317 g (excl. batteries and cuff);
Cuff size: 23 – 43 cm
Beurer BM 57 Blood Pressure monitor kit consists of the main unit, cuff, 2 x AA batteries, Beurer blood pressure pass, quick start guide, user manual (multilingual) and storage pouch. CE mark and 5 years warranty.