Rejuve Essence Hydrocream Moisturiser with Stem Cells
Rejuve Essence Hydrocream – an activating and restructuring moisturiser with Malus Domestica Stem Cells to preserve longevity of skin’s own stem cells and DMAE to aid building and repair of cellular membranes to reduce appearance and formation of lines and wrinkles.
A fine lotion with apple stem cells, the Essence Hydrocream firms, tightens and revitalises skin, ensuring longevity of skin’s own stem cells, preventing deterioration of the skin and delays biological skin aging. The Hydrocream ingredients work hard to rebuild and repair cellular membranes, improve skin moisture content, increase reduce line and wrinkles, increase firmness and elasticity and ultimately reduce lines and wrinkles. With each application, the Essence Hydrocream combats free radicals and fights against past and future skin damage.
Essence Hydrocream has been dermatologically tested. Made in Italy
Rejuve Essence Hydrocream is supplied in 40 ml pump dispenser bottle.
Essence Hydrocream key ingredients
- Hyaluronic acid – binds water and ensures normal concentration levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin. Prevents formation of wrinkles and ensures the skin remains supple
- Sodium Hyaluronate – a water binding ingredient that helps to hold water in the skin tissues, filling the spaces between skin structures, such as connective fibres, collagen and elastin
- Malus Domestica Stem Cells (Apple Stem Cells) – protect and regenerate skin’s own stem cells, rejuvenate skin, reduce lines and wrinkles and combat biological skin aging
- Vegetable glycerine – a natural moisture facilitator that attracts water to the skin and makes skin feel smooth and ageless
- Squalene – a natural moisturiser that participates in the synthesis of vitamin D and steroid hormones
- Tocopherol and tocopheryl – vitamin E rich scavengers of free radicals that improve skin barrier function, reducing cellular inflammation and skin redness
- Palm kernel and soy oil – moisturisers and lubricants that firm and condition the skin
- Cetyl palmitate – natural fatty acid of plant origin, an emollient that lubricates, moisturises and conditions the surface of the skin
- Rosa Mosqueta Seed Oil – highly effective antioxidant that is rich in vitamin A, C and E and an anti-aging agent that boosts skin regeneration and elasticity due to its high vitamin C content. Additionally, Rosa Mosqueta Seed Oil has a high GLA content, an essential fatty acid that combats lines and wrinkles and the drying effects of the sun, climate and environment on the skin. Effective against a multitude of skin ailments, such as dry and aging skin, pigmentation spots, stretch marks, acne and chicken pox scars, sun spots and wrinkles
- Benzophenone-3 – an antioxidant and a sunscreen
- Thiotic acid / alpha lipoic acid – an antioxidant that scavenges free radicals
- Ascorbyl palmitate – vitamin C rich complex essential for collagen synthesis and reduction of lines and wrinkles
- Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide – a bioselective sugar molecule that stabilises skin’s microflora
- Helychrysum italicum extract – effective anti-radical agent that stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis, enhances cellular functions, stimulates microcirculation and moisturises the skin
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Squalene, Ceteareth-12, Glyceryl Stereate, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Rosa Mosqueta Seed Oil, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolised Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Benzophenone-3, Parfum, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cetearth-20, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA.
Using Essence Hydrocream
During winter months or when temperature is low, use Hydrocream in the evening. During summer or when it is hot, use Hydrocream in the morning. For best results, use after Rejuve Essence Serum or your favourite brand of serum. Apply to the face, neck and décolletage with upward circular movements and massage with your fingertips till absorbed.
Rejuve Essence Hydrocream – keep your skin moist, firm and tight and delay your biological skin aging with regular use of the Hydrocream!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Rejuve Essence Hydrocream is supplied in 50 ml pump dispenser bottle.
1 x 50 ml pump dispenser bottle of Rejuve Essence Hydrocream