Beurer IH 18 Nebuliser
Beurer IH 18 Nebuliser is currently out of stock
Beurer IH 18 Compressor Nebuliser with 5 years warranty
Beurer IH 18 is a compressor nebuliser, utilising Beurer’s compressed-air technology. It is a high-performance compressor nebuliser that delivers fast nebulisation and therefore conveniently shortens inhalation time for the users without compromise of nebulisation efficacy.
Beurer IH 18 Compressor Nebuliser is used to nebulise liquids and aerosols (i.e. liquid medication) for the treatment of both the upper and the lower respiratory tract. The Beurer IH 10 Nebuliser should be used with prescribed drugs or non-prescription preparations recommended by qualified medical professionals or therapists. Nebulisation can be used for active acute treatments and for prevention, to reduce side effects of oral treatments and to accelerate healing processes.
Respiratory problems that benefit from inhalation therapy include asthma, cystic fibrosis, chronic bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (i.e. COPD), pulmonary hypertension, common upper respiratory cold infections and common flu.
Beurer IH 18 Compressor Nebuliser is affordable, effective and perfect for home use.
Beurer IH 18 Compressor Nebuliser background
Beurer IH 18 Nebuliser is perfect for home use. Please ensure that you are not using your nebuliser in very dusty environment and always protect it from dust, dirt and moisture. Prepare your nebuliser for use, including disinfection of surfaces with a standard disinfectant. Please follow instructions on preparation of the Beurer IH 18 Nebuliser for use described in user manual.
Beurer IH 18 Nebuliser is simple to use. Before inhalation of nebulised medicine, ensure that you are relaxed and calm and in comfortable position. You should inhale slowly and deeply to ensure that the nebulised medicine reaches deeply into your longs and into the small bronchi. Exhale normally.
Beurer IH 18 Compressor Nebuliser offers high nebulisation capacity (0.171 l/minute) with short inhalation time. It generates compressed air (approximately 0.8 – 0.81.45 bar) and passes it through the air hose and nozzles of the atomiser to the liquid medication to be nebulised. The stream of compressed air blows particles out of the liquid medication and mixes them with air in the atomizer. The mixture of the liquid medication and air travel from the atomiser through a nebuliser mask or a mouthpiece directly into the airways of the inhaling person.
Beurer IH 18 Compressor Nebuliser specifications
- Pressure: approximately 0.80 – 0.81.45 bar
- Atomiser fill volume: minimum 2 ml; maximum 8 ml
- Medicine flow: ca. 0.4 ml/minute
- Sound pressure: < 52 dBA
- Aerosol properties: Flow: 5.31 l/minute; Aerosol delivery: 0.171 l/minute; Aerosol delivery rate: 0.082 ml/minute; Particle size (MMAD): 3.16 µm
- Mains operated with mains power input: 230 – 240 V ~ 50 Hz
- Operating conditions: Temperature 10°C to 40°C/ RH: 10% - 95%
- Storage conditions: Temperature 0°C to 60°C/ RH: 10% - 95%; Atmospheric pressure 500 hPa – 1060 hPa
- Dimensions: 160 x 155 x 84 mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- CE mark: Medical Device (CE 0483)
- Warranty: 5 years
For more info about compressor nebulisers refer to Compressor Nebulisers page.
Beurer IH 18 Compressor Nebuliser – your perfect affordable and effective nebuliser for home use!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 160 x 155 x 84 mm / Weight: 1.3 kg
- Beurer IH 18 Compressor Nebuliser kit includes nebuliser unit with power cable fitted with 3 pin UK plug, atomiser, compressed air hose, mouthpiece, adult mask, child mask, spare filter, storage bag and multilingual user manual. CE mark (CE 0483) and 5 years warranty. Currently out of stock.
- Beurer IH 18 Accessories Pack (Yearly Pack) includes mouthpiece, adult mask, child mask, atomiser, compressed air hose and filter.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.