OxyWatch Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
OxyWatch Pulse Oximeter MD300C19
OxyWatch Fingertip Pulse Oximeter MD300C19 is a compact, reliable and durable pulse oximeter that measures arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse) quickly, painlessly and non-invasively at the fingertip. OxyWatch Pulse Oximeter determines arterial oxygen saturation percentage in the haemoglobin proteins in the blood and provides an indication of how much oxygen reaches vital organs in the body.
OxyWatch Pulse Oximeter MD300C19 overview
- Measures oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate
- Displays pulse strength
- Suitable for adults and children
- Compact and light
- Easy to use and fast
- One button operation
- LED display
- 2 display modes
- Battery powered (2 x AAA batteries supplied)
- Low power consumption
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic power shut off
- Can be worn on a lanyard (supplied) for convenience
- CE 0123 Medical Device, FDA cleared, CFDA cleared
- 1 year warranty
- Manufactured by ChoiceMMed
OxyWatch Fingertip Pulse Oximeter MD300C19 is a practical and useful pulse oximeter monitor for home use by people suffering with respiratory problems, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), bronchial asthma, heart failure and other chronic illnesses, lung disorders and heart conditions. It can also be used for regular monitoring of oxygen levels at home during seasonal respiratory infections, such as flu, severe cold and pneumonia, and at times of increased risks of other respiratory-related infectious problems, epidemics, or pandemics to regularly monitor personal oxygen saturation levels at home.
Oxygen saturation (SpO2) is an important indicator of respiratory function efficacy, because its value indicates percentage (%) of oxygen-loaded haemoglobin that is present in the arterial blood. Oxygen saturation (%) indicates how much oxygen reaches the vital organs in the body. Low levels of oxygen can lead to medical emergency. Normal oxygen saturation levels are between 94 – 100%, whilst consistently abnormally low oxygen saturation levels below 90% can be medical emergency. Signs of oxygen deprivation include fatigue, dizziness, increased heart rate, anxiety, outbreaks of sweating, shortness of breath and difficulties breathing. Anyone experiencing such problems should urgently seeks medical advice or medical attention. When oxygen saturation is frequently acutely low, it requires monitoring under medical supervision, because it could lead to a development of life-threatening situation.
OxyWatch Fingertip Pulse Oximeter MD300C19 technical specifications
- SpO2 parameters:
- Measurement range: 70 – 100%
- Display range: 0 – 100%
- Accuracy: 70 – 100% ±2%; 0 – 69% no definition
- Resolution: 1%
- Pulse rate parameters:
- Measurement range: 30 bpm – 250 bpm
- Display range: 0 bpm – 250 bpm
- Accuracy: 30 bpm – 99 bpm ±2 bpm; 100 bpm – 250 bpm ±2%
- Resolution: 1 bpm
- Display parameters:
- Type: LED
- Parameters: SpO2, pulse rate, pulse strength bar
- Power requirements:
- Battery: 2 x AAA 1.5 V batteries
- Power consumption: Less than 40 mA
- Environmental requirements:
- Operational: 5°C - 40°C; RH 15 – 93% non-condensing
- Storage: -25°C + 70°C; RH ≤ 93% non-condensing
- Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 58 x 32 x 34 mm
- Weight: 50 g including batteries
OxyWatch Fingertip Pulse Oximeter MD300C19 – a perfect fingertip pulse oximeter for all the family at home!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 58 x 32 x 34 mm / Weight: 50 g including batteries
OxyWatch Fingertip Pulse Oximeter MD300C19 kit includes fingertip pulse oximeter, lanyard, 2 x AAA batteries, user instructions. CE 0123 and 1 year warranty.