Beurer HK 49 Cosy Abdomen and Back Heat Pad
Beurer HK 49 Cosy Multifunctional Abdomen and Back Heat Pad in Grey
Targeted relief and soothing comfort for your abdomen and back!
Beurer HK 49 Abdomen and Back Cosy Heat Pad is soft and pleasant to use. Perfect for comforting abdominal area and for soothing your back with relaxing heat. Made from breathable and skin-friendly microfibre, the Beurer HK 49 improves comfort and creates a soothing feeling of wellbeing.
Beurer HK 49 Cosy Abdomen and Back Heat Pad overview
- Abdominal and back cosy heating pad
- Made from soft breathable microfibre Oeko-Tex 100 textile
- Ergonomically shaped with hook & loop fastener for comfort and good fit
- Snugly, soft and skin-friendly
- Mains operated (220 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz) and fitted with 3 pin UK plug
- Rapid heat function
- Electronic temperature control
- 3 heat settings to suit personal needs or preferences
- Illuminated switch with temperature setting detachable control unit
- Automatic switch off after circa 90 minutes of use
- Features Beurer Safety System (BSS)
- Machine washable at 30° C
- Dimensions: 69 x 28 cm
- Weight: circa 420 g
- CE mark
- 3 years warranty
More about the Beurer HK 49 Cosy Abdomen & Back Heat Pad
Beurer HK 49 Abdomen and Back Heat Pad features wide rubber strap with Velcro fastener for easy and comfortable fit. Designed for warming of the human body, the Beurer HK 49 heat pad targets the abdomen and back. The heat relaxes the muscles and promotes local circulation, giving you a sense of comfort and wellbeing. Made from breathable microfibre material, the Beurer HK 49 Abdomen and Back Heat Pad is cosy and skin friendly. It has a detachable control unit and can be conveniently machine washed at 30° C for hygiene and cleanliness.
Beurer HK 49 Abdomen and Back Heat Pad is easy and safe to use. It has electronic temperature control with 3 temperature settings that are conveniently illuminated for ease of use. The heat pad switches off automatically after approximately 90 minutes of use. If you wish to continue using it, simply re-start it again. Just as all other Beurer heat pads, the abdomen and back heat pad offers peace of mind guaranteed by the Beurer Safety System (BSS) that prevents overheating and ensures highest possible safety during use.
Beurer HK 49 Abdomen and Back Heat Pad is ergonomically shaped to fit comfortably over the abdomen as well as the back. The heat pad measures circa 69 x 28 cm. The extra wide rubber strap with hook & loop fastener facilities secure and comfortable fit for people of different shapes and sizes.
Beurer HK 49 is fitted with UK 3 pin mains power plug (220 - 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz) and has 100 W power output. Beurer HK 49 Abdomen and Back Heat Pad is CE marked and carries 3 years warranty.
Warnings and safety notes
- Familiarise yourself with user instructions prior to first use.
- Retain user instructions for future reference.
- Ensure that you read full list of warnings in the user instructions.
- You must always observe safety recommendations listed in user instructions.
- Do not use the heat pad if you are insensitive to heat.
- This product is not for use by vulnerable people, who are unable to react to overheating (i.e. diabetics, people with skin alterations due to illness or people with scarred tissues in the area of application, after taking pain relief medication or drinking alcohol).
- This heat pad is not for use by children younger than 3 years.
- Children between 3 – 8 years can only use this heat pad under supervision.
- People with reduced physical sensory and/or mental skills can only this heat pad under supervision.
- The heat pad is not a toy and children must not play with it.
- This heat pad is not for commercial use.
- This heat pad is not designed for use in hospitals.
- Do not use this heat pad, when it is wet, folded or bunched.
- Do not insert pins into the heat pad.
- For more safety information consult the user instructions.
Points to note on the use of the Beurer HK 49
Using the Beurer HK 49 Abdomen and Back Heat Pad is simple. However, please ensure that you read user instructions prior to first use. Ensure that you are familiar with manufacturer's recommendations as well as all precautions, warnings and contraindications listed in the user instructions. Always retain user instructions for future reference.
- Electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heat pad may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heat pad.
- Children under the age of 3 must not use this heat pad.
- Children over the age of 3 can only use this heat pad under adult supervision.
- People with reduced sensory, mental and physical skill can only use this heat pad under supervision or when instructed on how to use it safely and understood the instructions.
- People not sensitive to heat or persons not able to react to overheating must not use this heat pad.
- This heat pad is not for use in hospitals.
- Refer to user instructions for complete list of recommendations, warnings, precautions and contraindications.
Beurer HK 49 Cosy Abdomen and Back Pad – perfect for comforter for tummy and back!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £75.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £75.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days.
- UK Saturday Delivery (£21.66 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday on following week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 69 x 28 cm / Weight: circa 420 g
Beurer HK 49 Abdomen and Back cosy Heat pad kit contains one HK 49 microfibre heat pad, mains power cable with controller, fitted with 3 pin UK plug and multilingual user instructions. CE mark and 3 years warranty.