AvantSonic Z3 Portable Bladder Scanner
AvantSonic Z3 Bladder Scanner comes with unlimited distance training delivered remotely
AvantSonic Z3 - perfect bladder scanner for use in community settings
AvantSonic Z3 Bladder Scanner utilises the same advanced technology as the AvantSonic Z5 presented on another page of our website. The key difference between the AvantSonic Z5 and the AvantSonic Z3 is the greater portability, smaller size and ultra light weight of the Z3 scanner console.
AvantSonic Z3 Bladder Scanner is far more portable and therefore preferable for community applications and ‘use on the go’, when going to scan patients receiving care at home or working in care homes and clinics, where in-house bladder scanners are not readily available.
AvantSonic Z3 Automatic Bladder Scanner with 3D Probe and 7" Colour Touch Screen
AvantSonic Z3 Bladder Scanner is a real-time non-invasive diagnostic ultrasound bladder scanner that utilises real-time ultrasound imaging to measure bladder volume and PVR in men, women and children. Measurements are displayed on a colour 7” LCD touch screen. AvantSonic Z3 is reliable, accurate, fast and easy to use by nurses and other operators with or without prior experience.
AvantSonic Z3 is now available with unlimited distance training delivered remotely!
AvantSonic Z3 Bladder Scanner consists of the main console unit with built-in thermal printer, 3D ultrasound probe, internal battery and adapter. The scanner can be used conveniently with or without a trolley with basket on wheels. In its portable and light handheld version (i.e. without a trolley), the AvantSonic Z3 is perfect for scanning ‘on the go’, when the operator is moving between different locations or doing home visits. When mounted on a sturdy trolley, the AvantSonic Z3 is perfect for use in clinics or hospitals, where scanner stability and mobility are equally important.
- Automatic 3D bladder scanner
- Measures urine volume and PVR in men, women and children
- the best option for community settings, including home visits
- Affordable, economic and long term cost effective
- Very compact, portable and ultra lightweight
- Easy to use
- Fast and accurate
- Usable as a portable scanner and/or on a trolley
- Touch 7” screen in colour
- Touch screen keyboard operation
- Expert and Easy modes
- Real-time 3D probe
- Pre-scan function
- Smart probe positioning system
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI) for sharp and clear images
- Accurate results in 5 seconds
- Build-in thermal printer
- Stores up to 1000 patients’ data
- Facilitates download of data to a PC
- Multi-lingual set up (English + 9 other languages)
- Powered by lithium-ion rechargeable battery or via AC adapter from mains during battery recharge
- Calibration not required
- Servicing not required
- Saves time and costs
- 3 years warranty on entire scanner (console and probe)
- CE 0482, FDA cleared, RoHS
- Bladder Scanner Portable
AvantSonic Z3 Bladder Scanner Portable with Training consists of the main console unit with 7” colour touch screen, base with cradle, built-in thermal printer, rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, 3D scanning probe, power adapter fitted with 3 pin UK plug, user manual, an aluminium carry case and a lightweight carry bag. CE 0482. 3 years warranty on scanner console and probe. Demo CD. Unlimited distance training delivered remotely. Certificates of Proficiency in operating AvantSonic Z3 issued. Unlimited long-term phone support as required. Price on application.
- Bladder Scanner with Trolley
AvantSonic Z3 Bladder Scanner with Trolley and Training kit consists of the main console unit with 7” colour touch screen, base with cradle, built-in thermal printer, rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, 3D scanning probe, trolley with wheels, power adapter fitted with 3 pin UK plug, user manual and an aluminium carry case. CE 0482. 3 years warranty on scanner console and probe. Unlimited distance training delivered remotely. Certificates of Proficiency in operating AvantSonic Z3 issued. Demo CD. Unlimited long-term phone support as required. Price on application.
AvantSonic Z3 Bladder Scanner is a real-time ultrasound bladder scanning device that accurately measures bladder volume and PVR. The scanner uses 3D ultrasound probe to scan the bladder. Ultrasonic energy penetrates patient’s lower abdomen and generates multiple ultrasound images. These ultrasound images are then used to calculate bladder volume. Tissue Harmonic Imaging technique utilised by the Z3 scanner produces sharp and clear images.
- AvantSonic Z5 is fast and simple to use with minimal training required.
- AvantSonic Z3 is accurate (± 10%), with in-house accuracy tests showing ±7.5% accuracy on volumes over 100 ml.
- Patient gender is selectable: Male, Female, Female post-hysterectomy and Child.
- The operator locates the bladder by placing gelled probe vertically on a gelled lower abdomen, about 3 cm above the pubic bone.
- During scanning process, the ultrasound energy is projected through the lower abdomen and generates multiple 2D plane ultrasound images in a few seconds. Sophisticated image processing technique and sophisticated algorithm work together to measure bladder volume accurately and display the measurements numerically on the screen.
- AvantSonic Z3 features 2 modes: Expert Mode and Easy Mode. Both the Expert Mode and the Easy Mode have a pre-scan stage and the scanning stage. The bladder is located during the pre-scan stage and the urine volume is measured during the scan and the measurement is displayed automatically.
- In the Expert Mode, the real-time ultrasound cross-section image of the bladder is displayed on the screen, helping the user to verify the validity of the measurement displayed automatically. Green outline of the bladder indicates correct location of the probe and the yellow outline indicates deviation from the centre.
- In the Easy Mode, the scanner guides the user in locating the bladder and displays the volume measurement automatically. To help the user locate the bladder quickly, a green line appears in the centre of the screen view, prompting the user to move the probe to position the graphic image of the bladder over the green line. When positioned correctly, the graphic image of the bladder is in green, when the bladder is not correctly located, its graphic image is shown in yellow.
- AvantSonic Z3 features built-in thermal printer that prints out measurements taken, when/if required.
- Patient data and measurements can be downloaded to USB disk and transferred to a PC for data storage.
- AvantSonic Z3 Bladder Scanner features built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery. The battery life from a full charge is circa 4 hours. Battery recharging time is circa 2 hours. The scanner can be used solely on a battery power or directly from mains via AC adapter during battery recharge.
AvantSonic Z3 Bladder Scanner does not require calibration for its entire life span of 6 years due to its patented ultrasound imaging and measurement algorithm technology. Each AvantSonic Z3 Bladder Scanner is calibrated before leaving the manufacturing factory and does not require repeat calibration. If annual calibration is a hospital policy requirement, the hospital’s engineering department or the supplier’s engineers can perform such calibration.
AvantSonic Z3 Bladder Scanner complies with MDD 93/42/EEC (CE 0482) and is FDA cleared.
- Probe: 3D mechanical sector ultrasound probe (MP2/2.5MHZ)
- Standard ultrasonic operation frequency: 2.5 MHz
- Volume measurement range: 0 – 999 ml
- Volume measurement accuracy: ± 10%
- Volume display resolution: 1 ml
- Scan time: 5 seconds
- Battery capacity: 2600 mA
- Operation method: on screen touch keyboard
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging technique
- Thermal built-in printer
- Multicolour image display selection
- Multicoloured screen style selection
- Data storage (up to 1000 data records)
- USB port for data transfer to PC
- Bluetooth module for wireless connection to PC
- Monitor dimension: 7” TFT-LCD
- Power consumption: 50 Watts
- Power during charging: 30-65 VA
- Power supply: lithium-ion battery or from mains via AC adapter during battery charging
- Lithium-ion battery model: SNLB-325
- Power adapter: AC100 – 240V ± 24V, 50/60 Hz, 1.2A 120VA 13.5VDC 5A
- Main unit: DC13.5V±0.5V
- Battery recharging time: circa 2 hours
- Battery life on full charge: circa 4 hours
- Environmental conditions: Temperature 5° C to 40° C; RH 30% to 75 %; Pressure 70 kPa to 106 kPa
- Storage and transportation conditions: Temperature -40° C to + 55° C; RH 10% to 80%; Pressure 50 kPa to 106 kPa
- Heat Index: PI < 0.1
- Mechanical Index: MI < 0.1
- Dimensions: 190 x 135 x 52 mm
- Weight: circa 1300 g including probe
- Life span: 6 years
- Certifications: CE 0482, FDA cleared, RoHS
AvantSonic Z3 Bladder Scanner – perfect for urine volume and PVR measurements in men, women and children – accurate, fast, easy to use and affordable diagnostic ultrasound bladder scanner for clinics, hospitals and on the go!