Beurer IH 40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser for Adults and Children
Beurer IH 40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser with 5 years warranty
Beurer IH 40 is an ultrasonic atomising nebuliser designed for the treatment of upper and lower respiratory airways. The Beurer IH 40 generates aerosol through high frequency vibrations. The predominant droplet size is 1 – 5 µm, which is perfect for transportation of nebulised active medication directly to the depths of lower respiratory tract.
Inhalation of nebulised prescribed medicines can treat and prevent respiratory diseases, alleviate symptoms of acute respiratory problems and speed up healing and recovery from respiratory illnesses. Respiratory problems known to respond well to inhalation therapy include asthma, cystic fibrosis, chronic bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (i.e. COPD), pulmonary hypertension, common colds and flu.
Beurer IH 40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser is suitable for home use and can also be used, when on the move. The Beurer IH 40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser can be used safely by adults and children. Adult and child masks are provided with the nebuliser.
Ultrasonic nebulisation is very quiet, requires relatively little power and produces high proportion of respirable particles. Due to quietness of operations, the ultrasonic nebulisers are not only perfect for home use, but for discreet use during travel.
During nebulisation, the Beurer IH 40 produces high frequency vibrations in water, which causes the inhalant medication in the medication container to vibrate. The oscillations of the vibrations separate particles from the water and the medication. The respirable particles are then mixed with air in the discharge duct and a fan pushes the mixture to the patient’s airways via a mask or a mouthpiece. Beurer IH 40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser has a high nebulisation capacity (> 0.4 ml/minute), which shortens inhalation time.
Please ensure that you follow user instructions, when preparing your Beurer IH 40 Nebuliser for use, assembling and disinfecting it correctly. You should not attempt to operate the nebuliser, if the medication container or the water tank is empty. The Beurer IH 40 features automatic switch off function. If there is only a small amount of medication or fluid left, the nebuliser will switch off automatically.
You should feel relaxed and calm prior to nebulisation. Assume comfortable position, breathe slowly and deeply and exhale normally. Slow and deep breathing ensures that the nebulised medication reaches deeply into your longs as far as lower bronchi. Accessories should be changed regularly and a Yearly Pack of Accessories contains mouthpiece, adult mask, child mask, adapter for masks, connection hose, 2 filters and 12 medication containers.
Beurer IH 40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser overview
- Ultrasonic technology nebuliser for the treatment of upper and lower respiratory track
- Suitable for adults and children
- Treats common respiratory problems, such as colds, asthma, flu
- High nebulisation capacity of over 0.4 ml/minute
- Shorter inhalation time due to high nebulisation capacity and high proportion of respirable particles
- Air circulation 70 m3/h (level 1), 130 m3/h (level 2)
- Blue illuminated LCD display
- Mains operation
- CE mark Medical Device (CE 0483)
- 5 years warranty
Beurer IH 40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser specifications
- Ultrasonic nebuliser with mesh nebulisation technology
- Filling volume: Medication container maximum 8 ml; Water tank maximum 20 ml
- Nebulisation capacity (medication flow rate): > 0.4 ml/min
- Ultrasonic transducer capacity: 1.7 MHz
- Housing material: ABS
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V ~ 50 / 60 Hz; 0.15 A; DC output 13.5 V, 1 A
- Operating conditions: 5 - 40° C; RH < 85 % non-condensing
- Storage and transportation conditions: - 20 to + 70° C; RH < 95 % non-condensing
- Dimensions: 201 x 147 x 141 mm
- Weight: 315 g
- CE mark: CE 0483 Medical Device
- Warranty: 5 years
For more info about ultrasonic nebulisers refer to Ultrasonic Nebulisers page.
Beurer IH 40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser – the perfect ultrasonic nebuliser for adults and children at home and during travel!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 201 x 147 x 141 mm / Weight: 315 g
- Beurer IH 40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser kit contains ultrasonic atomiser with medication container, mouthpiece, adapter for masks, adult mask, children’s mask, mains plug (i.e. 3 pin UK plug) with cable, storage pouch and multilingual user instructions. CE 0483 Medical Device and 5 years warranty.
- Accessories - Yearly Pack of Accessories contains mouthpiece, adult mask, child mask, adapter for masks, connection hose, 2 filters and 12 medication containers.
VAT relief available when purchased by or on behalf of persons suffering disabilities or relevant chronic diseases. VAT exemption declaration must be completed at the checkout at the time of purchase.