Beurer HK 70 Heated Lumbar Support Back Rest
Beurer HK 70 is a back rest seat cover with integrated heat pad and straps to fasten the seat cover to a chair for use. Beurer HK 70 Back Rest with Heat comforts lumbar area of the back with body warming heat, whilst its ergonomic shape discourages slouching, helping to improve sitting posture for lasting comfort.
Beurer HK 70 Back Rest with Heat overview
- Delivers warmth and comfort
- Provides lumbar support
- Helps to improve sitting posture
- Versatile for use at home, at work and in the car
- Usable with heat and without heat
- Fitted with Safety System - temperature monitoring with automatic safety switch off
- Easy to use with 1-button operation
- Rapid heating function
- 3 illuminated temperature settings
- Minimum heat – green light
- Medium heat – yellow light
- Maximum heat – red light
- Automatic switch off after circa 90 minutes
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 textiles
- Removable heated cushion cover is machine washable at up to 30° C (i.e. wool cycle) and air dried
- Fitted with 2 ‘hook & loop’ fastening straps that hold the back rest with heat pad in place during use
- Powered from the mains using spiral cable or via car adaptor from a 12 V socket in a vehicle
- Mains power: 100 – 240 V, 50 – 60 Hz, 20 W
- Dimensions: circa 36 x 29 cm
- Weight: circa 488 g
- 3 years warranty
Suitable for use at home, at work and in a car, the Beurer HK 70 Back Rest with Heat is safe, effective and simple to use. Powered directly from the mains or via car adapter in your car, the Beurer HK 70 provides warming lumbar support with improved sitting posture and delivers comfort. Just read and follow the simple user instructions for optimum use and durability of this versatile back rest with heat by Beurer.
- Always read and follow user instructions
- Not for use by persons with reduced sensitivity to heat or vulnerable persons, such as diabetics, people with skin changes due to illness or people with scars on the application area of the back, after consumption of pain relief drugs or alcohol
- Not a toy to play with
- Not for use by young children up to 3 years old
- Not for use by children 3 – 8 years old unless under parental supervision
- Can be used by children age 8 and over under adult supervision
- Can be used by people with reduced physical, sensory and mental skills under supervision
- Not for use in hospitals
- Always observe instructions on safe and effective operations, cleaning, maintenance, storage and disposal listed in user manual
Points to note on the use of the Beurer HK 70
Using the Beurer HK 70 Back Rest with Heat is simple. However, please ensure that you read user instructions prior to first use. Ensure that you are familiar with manufacturer's recommendations as well as all precautions, warnings and contraindications listed in the user instructions. Always retain user instructions for future reference.
- Electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated cushion may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated back rest.
- Children under the age of 3 must not use this heated back rest.
- Children over the age of 3 can only use this heated back rest under adult supervision.
- People with reduced sensory, mental and physical skill can only use this heated back rest under supervision or when instructed on how to use it safely and understood the instructions.
- People not sensitive to heat or persons not able to react to overheating must not use this heated back rest.
- This heated back rest is not for use in hospitals.
- Refer to user instructions for complete list of recommendations, warnings, precautions and contraindications.
Beurer HK 70 Heated Back Rest – your perfect back rest with heat for warmth and comfort at home and work and in the car.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £75.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £75.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days.
- UK Saturday Delivery (£21.66 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday on following week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: circa 36 x 29 cm / Weight: circa 488 g
Pack contains one back rest with heat, mains power lead with 3 pin UK plug, car adapter and multilingual user manual. 3 years warranty.