Alerta Sensaflex 300 Cushion for Very High Risk
Alerta Sensaflex 300 Cushion is memory foam cushion for people at very high risk of pressure ulcers. Alerta Sensaflex 300 Cushion consists of a high density base with foam centre and a castellated gel memory foam top. Suitable for use at home, in hospitals and in care homes, Alerta Sensaflex 200 Cushion provides comfort, care and pressure distribution. Castellated gel memory foam top help to minimise shear forces during user’s forward movements and repositioning efforts.
Castellated foam is a modular foam that helps to reduce friction and shear and allows for effective ventilation. The surface of castellated foam moves to reduce friction and shear associated with repositioning and forward movements (i.e. sliding forward during sitting). Castellated foam is perfect for production of pressure relief products, such as pressure relief cushions or mattresses.
Alerta Sensaflex 300 Cushion overview
- Practical and comfortable cushion for very high risk users
- Constructed from memory foam with high density base, foam centre and a castellated gel memory foam top
- Effectively distributes pressure
- Helps to minimise shear forces
- Supports air ventilation
- Multi-stretch, antimicrobial, water resistant, vapour permeable and fire-resistant PU cover
- BS7177 (Crib 5) fire safety standard
- Removable cover is machine washable and can be tumble dried at low temperature
- Foam can be autoclaved
- Maximum load capacity: 150 kg
- Minimum load capacity: 40 kg
- Cushion dimensions: 43 x 43 x 10 cm
- Weight: circa 735 g
- CE mark
- 12 months warranty
Alerta Sensaflex 300 Cushion comes with a removable PU cover that is waterproof, vapour permeable and fire resistant. The PU cover can be machine washed and tumble dried, whilst the foam cushion can be autoclaved.
Alerta Sensaflex 300 Cushion – a perfect pressure relief cushion for people at very high risk of pressure ulcers.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Cushion dimensions: 43 x 43 x 10 cm / Weight: circa 735 g
Pack includes single vacuum wrapped Alerta Sensaflex 300 Cushion. CE mark and 12 months warranty.
VAT exemption available for personal use to disabled people and people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT exemption declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.