*EU Countries VAT will be determined at checkout.
Gynomunal Vaginal Gel
Gynomunal Vaginal Moisturiser
Gynomunal is a vaginal moisturiser with a difference. Containing ingredients known for regenerative and protective effects on tissues, whilst also providing soothing moisture for lasting hydration, Gynomunal delivers long term solution to vaginal dryness.
Gynomunal contains hop extract, a rich source of phytoestrogens, known for their beneficial gynaecological effects. Gynomunal also contains vitamin E, recognised for its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, positive effects on healing and enhanced tissue regeneration. Hyaluronic acid, another potent natural hydrating and protective agent, incorporated into the liposomal formulation of Gynomunal completes the list of the key ingredients.
Gynomunal Vaginal Moisturising Gel background
Gynomunal is a vaginal moisturiser with natural hop extract, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid. It is fast-acting and provides long-lasting relief from vaginal dryness, itching, burning and discomfort.
- Tested and proven in clinical studies
- Effective and safe non-hormonal liposomal formulation for long term use
- Rapid and effective relief from vaginal dryness with 58% improvement in just one months
- Formulated with hops extract, a rich source of potent natural phytoestrogens, Gynomunal gel moisturises and stabilises tissues, enhances healing processes and speeds up tissue regeneration
- Liposomal formulation with hyaluronic acid and vitamin E moisturises and protects tissues, calms and heals irritations and facilitates lasting hydration and suppleness of delicate tissues
- Smooth gel formula with applicators for easy use and total comfort
- Complete relief from vaginal dryness with continued long term use
- Fast and significant relief from multiple symptoms associated with vaginal dryness, such as itching, burning, pain, inflammation, swelling and rash
- Class 2 a Medical Device (CE0477)
Gynomunal originates from Switzerland, where it has been developed by Polichem SA.
Gynomunal Vaginal Moisturising Gel is supplied in 50 ml tube with 5 applicators and an information leaflet. 50 ml tube contains sufficient gel for 8 weeks (once daily for 1 week + twice weekly for 7 weeks) or for up to 10 weeks at twice weekly long term regime.
Ingredients: Hop extract (Humulus lupulus), tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), purified water, propylene glycol, denatured ethanol, soya lecithin (E322), carbomer, sodium hydroxide, sodium methyl-4-hydroxybenzoate (E219), cholesterol, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium edetate, hyaluronic acid, propyl-4-hydroxybenzoate (E217).
Using Gynomunal Vaginal Moisturising Gel
For the first week, apply Gynomunal once a day. Thereafter apply twice a week. It is best to use Gynomunal at night, but you can use it any time you wish and as frequently as you need. Specially designed applicators (5 pieces) are included with each 50 ml tube of the Gynomunal for your convenience and ease of intra-vaginal application.
Contraindications: Do not use Gynomunal, if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any ingredients. Do not use vaginal applicator during pregnancy. If you suffer vaginal infection, consult your doctor prior to using Gynomunal.
Gynomunal Vaginal Moisturising Gel can help you combat persistent vaginal dryness for long term effective solution to unpleasant problem.
Gynomunal and Vaginal Dryness
Vaginal dryness is common and occurs in women at different stages of life.
Gynomunal is indicated for vaginal dryness, which can occur immediately after childbirth, during breastfeeding and at the menopause, when oestrogen levels are in decline. Gynomunal also combats vaginal dryness caused by contraceptives, chemotherapy, radiotherapy and stress.
Vaginal dryness is a common occurrence right through the female life span. Symptoms are unpleasant and uncomfortable and can have a negative impact on quality of life. In mature women, vaginal dryness frequently signals presence of Atrophic Vaginitis, characterised not only by dryness, but also by tissue thinning and inflammation. Sufferers report varying degrees of severity of itching, burning, soreness, sometimes also blood spotting, discomfort or pain during sexual activities (i.e. Dyspareunia) and even urinary problems, such as urgency. In many women, vaginal dryness contributes to loss of sexual desire and reduced satisfaction.
Menopause related vaginal dryness can persist for a long time and unlike other menopausal symptoms, it does not resolve spontaneously, but can progressively worsen with time, if not treated. Despite the problematic nature of vaginal dryness, many women do not seek medical help due to embarrassment. There is also a false perception that it is a natural consequence of aging, which should be suffered rather than treated.
Effectiveness and safety of Gynomunal
Effectiveness and safely of Gynomunal have been extensively studied, consistently showing rapid and lasting relief from symptoms and safe long term usage.
- A study on 100 post-menopausal women showed a fast relief in vaginal dryness in just one week and 58% improvement after one months. Alleviation of associated symptoms, such as itching, burning, pain, inflammation, swelling and rash have also been observed. Gynomunal has shown to provide complete relief of dryness with continuous use and has been proven to be safe for long term use.
- Another study on 85 women shown that Gynomunal increased vaginal moisture by 37% within 30 minutes after application, whilst its long term use produced lasting alleviation of vaginal dryness and its symptoms.
Gynomunal – an effective and lasting solution to vaginal dryness for improved quality of life!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
50 ml tube
Gynomunal is supplied in a 50 ml tube with 5 applicators and user information leaflet.