EVB Sport Pelvic Support Boxer Brief
Pelvic Support Brief for Women
OUT OF STOCK
The EVB Sport Boxer Brief is an ideal pelvic floor support garment suitable for everyday use (i.e. home, office and all other types of workplaces) as well as for all recreational and leisure activities, sports, exercise and training occasions.
Made in 7 sizes in nude and 6 size in black for perfect fit, the Boxer Brief can be worn comfortably under all types of normal casual and smart clothing, evening wear, workwear and sportswear. When worn, the Boxer Brief feels smooth, silky and comfortable all day, whilst providing significant support to your pelvic floor and the core muscles.
The EVB Sport Boxer Briefs are available in a choice of 2 colours - nude and black. Nude briefs are available in 7 sizes from UK size 6 to 18. Black briefs are available in 6 sizes from UK size 6 to 16.
EVB Sport Pelvic Support Boxer Brief overview
- Everyday ‘all occasion work and play’ support brief
- Provides support to pelvic floor muscles
- Contributes to core muscles stability
- Envelopes and holds you up and in
- Squat proof garment
- Significantly reduces activity-related impact on pelvic floor
- Perfect for women with continence problems
- Excellent support for women with prolapse
- Perfect for post-natal wear
- Perfect for post-surgery wear
- Made from antibacterial fabric for hygiene
- Fabric is moisture wicking for dryness and comfort
- Improves pelvic alignment & alleviates back pain
- Perfect for sports, training and exercise
- Perfect for weightlifting
- Perfect for jobs involving heavy lifting
- Comfortable to wear with silky feel
- Discreet crotch pouch for panty liners
- Available in 7 sizes for best fit in UK size 6 to 18 in nude and in 6 sizes from UK size 6 to 16 in black
- Made in discreet nude beige colour and in black
- Made from 90% polyamide with 10% elastine fabric
- Washable up to 30° C
- Medical grade support garment
EVB Sport Pelvic Support Boxer Brief - perfect pelvic floor support garment for all active women striving to maintain a healthy pelvic floor!