Beurer EM 50 Menstrual Relax TENS Pain Reliever
Beurer EM 50 Menstrual Relax Period TENS with Heat for Drug-Free Natural Pain Relief
Beurer EM 50 Menstrual Relax utilises proven transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation technology combined with heat to target and combat painful problems associated with menstruation and endometriosis, both painful chronic conditions affecting women. Drug-free, effective, easy to use and discreet, the Beurer EM 50 Period Pain Reliever is a simple and safe long-term solution to frequent lower abdominal pain and discomfort.
Beurer EM 50 Menstrual Relax overview
- ‘2 in 1’ device that combines TENS with heating function
- Provides effective and safe drug-free pain relief
- Relieves pain associated with menstruation and endometriosis
- Made from medical grade silicone
- Soft, flexible and moulds into your shape
- Fits all body shapes for comfort during use
- Can be worn underneath normal clothing
- Discreet, comforting and relaxing during use
- Simple to use at home, at work and on the go as required
- Durable, reusable and rechargeable via USB
- TENS and heat function can be selected to work together and separately
- 15 TENS intensity levels to treat different severities of period or endometriosis pain
- 1 heat programme function
- Single treatment duration is 20 minutes
- Uses 2 reusable self-adhesive gel skin pads – these are to be replaced when the pads lose their adhesive properties and no longer stick to the skin
- LED display of the set function
- Automatic switch off and safety switch off function
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Low battery indicator
- Rechargeable via USB cable in 2 hours to support 6 x 20 minutes treatments
- Dimensions circa 95 x 193 x 15 mm
- Weight circa 47 g
- CE 2460 Medical Device
- 5 years warranty
Beurer EM 50 is an innovative TENS machine with heat function and 15 intensity levels that combats pain, discomfort and cramps in lower abdomen. Made of medical quality silicone and elegantly designed, the slim and flexible Beurer EM 50 Menstrual Relax utilises self-adhesive gel skin electrodes to perfectly adapt to the shape of the lower abdominal area. Rechargeable and energy efficient, the Menstrual Relax delivers 6 x 20-minute long treatments with optional soothing heat function per single battery charge. You can conveniently recharge the battery in just circa 2 hours.
Beurer EM 50 Menstrual Relax is a TENS machine that targets pain and discomfort in lower abdomen felt during menstruation or caused by endometriosis. TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electric Neuromuscular Stimulation. TENS therapy is well researched, clinically tested and proven over many decades to be safe, effective and suitable for self-treatments. TENS therapy does not treat conditions, it merely reduces or blocks the pain temporarily from being felt. During use, the TENS machine generates gentle electric currents stimuli that are delivered to the skin in the treated area via gel skin electrodes. TENS stimuli block the pain signals felt in the lower abdomen from reaching the brain, thus changing perception of pain or discomfort or blocking the pain entirely. The electric stimuli also enhance production of endorphins, body’s own naturally produced substances known for inducing the feeling of relaxation and wellness.
Using Beurer EM 50 Menstrual Relax
- Before using the Beurer EM 50 Menstrual Relax, please read the User Instruction and familiarise yourself with the device. Ensure that you have read and understood all warnings and safety notes and that you follow all recommendations listed by the manufacturer! Retain the User Instructions for future use.
- Beurer EM 50 is simple to use. Prior to first use, check for any damage to the device and ensure the EM 50 is fully charged. User Instructions provide simple and easy to follow guide on charging and use of the EM 50. Read and follow instructions, recommendations, warnings and safety notes listed in User Instructions!
- Prior to the treatment, attach the gel pads to the electrodes on the device, following guide in User Instructions. Ensure that you remove protective film from the gel pads carefully. Make sure that the gel pads do not sustain damage to the self-adhesive film.
- Ensure the skin in the treatment area is clean and dry. Remove any metallic objects from the area of treatment, including any piercings and jewellery to prevent burning of the skin during stimulation.
- Place the EM 50 on the lower abdomen and switch on. Ensure that the signal is gentle, comfortable and does not cause a discomfort. TENS therapy must always be comfortable, so utilise the 15 intensity levels to find a level that is appropriate to the pain experienced, but is not causing a further discomfort. With regular use, you will become accustomed to the TENS sensation and proficient in applying the TENS treatment with Beurer EM 50 Menstrual Relax for best outcomes appropriate to your actual needs.
Points to note:
- Remove all metal jewellery from the area of treatment.
- For the first few minutes of treatment, it is best to be seated or lying down to minimise the risk of accidental injuries caused by feeling faint. If you feel faint, stop the device, lie down and place the legs in an elevated position for circa 5 – 10 minutes.
- If the device used with heat function feels too hot, deactivate the heat function.
- Do not use for at least one hour after eating.
- Do not place gel pads on wet skin as moisture damages the adhesion of the pads.
- When not in use, store your Menstrual Relax TENS safely protected from external damage and moisture.
- Use your Beurer EM 50 Menstrual Relax TENS Machine for effective and safe period pain relief or when cramps from endometriosis require relief!
Warnings and Safety Notes
- Please note that this list of warnings and safety notes is not extensive as you will find the complete list in User Instructions supplied with the device.
- Please read and follow the User Instructions prior to first use and keep User Instructions for future reference.
- Consult your doctor prior to use of the device if you are suffering with an illness or experiencing any pain.
- Do not use this device if you have implanted electrical devices, such as pacemaker or defibrillator, etc
- Do not use with metal implants or an insulin pump
- Do not use during high temperature or a fever
- Do not use if suffering with cardiac arrhythmia, disorders of heart impulse and conduction systems or seizure disorders such as epilepsy
- Do not in pregnancy or if suffering with cancer or after a surgical operation
- Do not use near the heart, over the front ribcage or over the 2 large pectorals as it can cause ventricular fibrillation and induce cardiac arrest
- Do not over the scull or around the mouth, throat or larynx
- Do not use on the neck or carotid artery area
- Do not use over genitals
- Do not use over diseased or irritated or inflamed skin, rashes, allergies, burns, scars, bruises, swellings, open or healing wounds, post-operative scars or areas of healing
- Do not use after drinking alcohol
- Do not use if suffering with acute or chronic gastrointestinal tract diseases
- Do not use if you have or been diagnosed with high blood pressure, blood coagulation problems, propensity to thrombo-embolic problems or in cases of malignant neoplasms
- Do not use if suffering from skin diseases or open wounds
- Do not use if you have undiagnosed or unexplained pain in any part of the body
- Do not use if you have diabetes
- Do not use if you suffer with sensory impairment that reduces perception of pain (i.e. metabolic disorders)
- Do not use if you are receiving medical treatment
- Do not use if you have a prior complaint linked to the use of stimulation/stimulator treatments or if you a prone to suffer with irritated skin due to long-term stimulation at the same electrode site
- Keep the device away from children
- Do not use on children under the age of 8
- If you feel unwell or experience pain during use, stop using the device immediately
- Do not use during driving or operating machinery
- Do not use during activities
- Do not use if using another stimulator
- Protect the device from impact and damage
Please note: The above list of Warnings and Safety Notes is not fully exhaustive. The complete list of all Warnings and Safety Notes can be found on User Instructions enclosed with the Beurer EM 50. Please refer to the User Instructions for the full list of Warnings and Safety Notes prior to using the Beurer EM 50.
Beurer EM 50 Menstrual Relax – your effective, safe and reliable companion in the quest for pain free periods!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions circa 95 x 193 x 15 mm / Weight circa 47 g
- Beurer EM 50 Menstrual Relax kit includes 1 x TENS unit, 2 x self-adhesive gel pads, 1 x USB charging cable and multilingual user instructions. CE 2460 and 5 years warranty.
- Beurer EM 50 Menstrual Relax Gel Pads pack of 6 self-adhesive gel pads for use with Menstrual Relax.
VAT exemption is available for persons with relevant chronic problems, such as endometriosis or dysmenorrhea. VAT exemption declaration must be completed at the time of purchase.