Beurer EM 49 Digital TENS EMS Massager
Beurer EM 49 is a modern digital TENS and EMS machine. It incorporates transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) for pain relief, electric muscle stimulation (EMS) for muscle rehabilitation and muscle training and massage function for relaxation and wellbeing.
Beurer EM 49 Digital TENS EMS with Massager features 2 channels and connects each with 2 skin electrodes that carry gentle electrical stimuli that stop your pain or exercise and rehabilitate your muscles or perform a soothing massage to relax your tired muscles and relieve tension.
Beurer EM 49 TENS EMS Massager features total of 70 programs, of which there are 12 pre-set TENS programs, 32 pre-set EMS programs and 20 pre-set massage programs. Additionally, you can set various parameters in the TENS programs 13 – 15 and the EMS programs 33 – 55, thus personalising these programs to your own specific TENS and EMS needs. Intensity of all programs is individually adjustable on both channels, which means that you can stimulate different body areas at different intensity strength, if required. Best skin electrodes positioning for different body areas are illustrated in the user manual.
- TENS programs include pain in the arms and legs, ankle pain, shoulder pain, back pain, buttocks and back of thigh pain, general pain, endorphin release and chronic pain.
- EMS programs include warming up, capilarisation, muscles strengthening, muscle shaping, muscle toning, muscle tightening, maximising muscle strength and explosive force.
- Massage programs include tapping massage, kneading massage, relaxing massage and spa massage.
Beurer EM 49 Digital TENS EMS with Massager helps you stay pain free, aids muscles training and helps you stay in shape and serves as your calming massage therapists anytime and anywhere at the touch of the button.
Beurer EM 49 Digital TENS EMS Massager overview and specifications
- Function 1: TENS for drug free and side-effects free pain relief
- Function 2: EMS for muscle rehabilitation and muscle training
- Function 3: Massage for relaxation and wellbeing
- Dual channel machine with separately adjustable intensity levels
- Accommodates 4 x skin electrodes (i.e. 2 x skin electrodes per channel)
- 64 pre-set programs
- 6 programs for personalisation (i.e. setting with own parameters based on individual needs)
- Features ‘Doctor Function’ enabling coordination with your personal therapy regime
- Timer time function: adjustable from 5 to 100 minutes
- Intensity: adjustable from 0 to 50
- Blue illuminated inverse LCD
- Ergonomic design
- Belt clip for convenience
- Safety switch off
- Power supply: 3 x AAA batteries
- Output voltage: max 100 Vpp (500 Ohm load)
- Output current: max 200 mApp (500 Ohm load)
- Output frequency: 1 – 150 Hz
- Pulse width: 50 – 450 µs per pulse
- Pulse form: biphasic rectangular
- Operating conditions: 5° C to 40° C / RH 15 – 93%
- Use altitude limit: 3000 m
- Use range atmospheric pressure: 700 – 1060 hPa
- Storage conditions: -25° C to 70° C / RH 0 – 93%
- Dimensions: 132 x 63 x 29.5 mm
- Weight: 83 g excluding batteries / 117 g with batteries
- Medical Device (CE 0483)
- 3 years warranty
Contraindications and precautions
- People with implanted electrical devices (i.e. pacemaker)
- People with metal implants in their bodies
- During high fever
- If suffering from heart problems and arrhythmia
- If suffering epilepsy
- When pregnant
- If suffering with cancer
- Immediately post operation
- On diseased or inflamed skin and on open wounds
- At the same time as surgical high frequency devices
- When in high humidity areas (i.e. bathroom or shower)
Beurer EM 49 TENS EMS Massager is a Medical Device that complies with the requirements of MDD 93/42/EEC and is appropriately CE marked (CE 0483).
Beurer EM 49 TENS EMS Massager – your perfect companion in the quest for pain free life, shapely body and relaxed lifestyle!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 132 x 63 x 29.5 mm
Weight: 83 g excluding batteries / 117 g with batteries
Beurer EM 49 TENS EMS Massager kit includes 1 x digital TENS EMS Massager unit with belt clip, 2 leads, 4 x self-adhesive skin electrodes (45 x 45 mm) and 3 x AAA batteries. CE mark (CE 0483) and 3 years warranty.
You can purchase the Beurer EM 49 VAT free, if you suffer chronic painful problems or are disabled. You can complete VAT exemption form online at the time of purchase.