*EU Countries VAT will be determined at checkout.
Beurer HK 44 Cosy Heat Pad
Beurer HK 44 'Hot Water Bottle' Red Cosy Heat Pad
Beurer HK 44 is an electric ‘hot water bottle-like’ heat pad - resembling a traditional hot water bottle in its shape and red colour. Beurer HK 44 Heat Pads delivers soothing and comforting warmth without the disadvantages presented by real hot water bottle – no hot scalding boiling water required!
Beurer HK 44 Heat Pad overview and specifications
- Electric heat pad in the shape and colour of traditional hot water bottle
- Breathable and skin friendly fabric (Oeko-Tex Standard 100)
- Fast heating Turbo Heat Function
- 3 temperature settings for comfort
- Electronic temperature control
- Automatic switch off function after 90 minutes of use
- Beurer Safety System (BSS)
- Removable switch
- Machine washable at 30° C
- Mains power: 220 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Power output: 100 W
- Dimensions: 50 x 30 cm
- CE mark
- 3 years’ warranty
With the Beurer HK 44 Heat Pad you can curl up and relax on the sofa, cuddling to your warm heat pad as it was a standard hot water bottle! You can take it to your bed for a cosy warmth during sleep on a cold winter’s night. You can apply soothing heat to your tummy or aching back or cold feet as and when you need – safely, conveniently and effectively!
Beurer HK 44 Heat Pad is made from soft, breathable, body hugging and skin friendly fleecy fabric. Turbo heating function ensures fast delivery of the soothing heat as soon as you switch your heat pad on. Equipped with the Beurer Safety System (BSS), the Beurer HK 44 Heat Pad is safe to use night and day.
Electronic temperature control guarantees constant temperature maintenance at the set level (i.e. 1 – 3 temperature settings) for the duration of use. You can change the temperature easily up or down with an illuminated switch and should you fall asleep, the automatic switch off function after 90 minutes of use will prevent body overheating and sweating.
For the best of hygiene always, the Beurer HK 44 Heat Pad is conveniently machine washable at up to 30° C washing cycle.
Points to note on the use of the Beurer HK 44
Using the Beurer HK 44 Heat Pad is simple. However, please ensure that you read user instructions prior to first use. Ensure that you are familiar with manufacturer's recommendations as well as all precautions, warnings and contraindications listed in the user instructions. Always retain user instructions for future reference.
- Electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heat pad may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heat pad.
- Children under the age of 3 must not use this heat pad.
- Children over the age of 3 can only use this heat pad under adult supervision and on minimum setting only.
- People with reduced sensory, mental and physical skill can only use this heat pad under supervision or when instructed on how to use it safely and understood the instructions.
- People not sensitive to heat or persons not able to react to overheating must not use this heat pad.
- This heat pad is not for use in hospitals.
- Refer to user instructions for complete list of recommendations, warnings, precautions and contraindications.
Beurer HK 44 Heat Pad – a perfect cosy companion for warmth always!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Size: 50 x 30 cm
Beurer K 44 Heat Pad is supplied with power lead with removable switch and fitted with 3 pin UK mains plug and user instructions. CE mark and 3 years warranty.