Beurer CM 50 Anti-Cellulite Massager
Cellulite Massager is especially designed to massage the parts of the body prone to formation of cellulite. Beurer CM 50 Massager is an anti-cellulite massager that enhances circulation and helps you to visibly improve the appearance of your skin. Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite, the ‘orange peel’ like skin. It can also help to tighten the loose connective tissues on the legs, upper arms and on the buttocks.
Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager can make a difference to the appearance of your skin and body. Using Beurer Cellulite Massager is especially effective, when applied regularly and in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet and undertaking of regular exercise.
Using the Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager is simple. You can use it on areas of your body, where cellulite and fatty deposits appear. Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager is most effective on upper arms, upper legs and buttocks. Cellulite Massager can help you feel good and look great with firmer smoother skin!
Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager overview
- Circulation enhancing massager for regular home use
- Suitable for body areas prone to cellulite and accumulation of fatty deposits
- Combats cellulite and loose connective tissues
- Helps to firm and tighten the skin, visibly improving appearance
- Easy and convenient to use
- Powerful with strong kneading massage
- Mimics hand movements used during professional massage
- Performs invigorating connective tissue massage
- Enhances local circulation in the massaged skin
- Promotes lymphatic flow and waste removal
- Suitable for body areas, such as arms, legs and buttocks
- Ergonomic design with adjustable handle for comfort during use
- 2 selectable massage speeds (i.e. low & high)
Cellulite primarily occurs in women. This is because the collagen fibres in the connective tissues of female bodies are arranged in parallel patterns. When fat cells expand, they bulge upwards, causing uneven dimpling showing on the surface of the skin. The dimpling makes the skin surface to look and feel uneven, giving an unattractive ‘orange peel’ appearance.
Cellulite is very difficult to reduce as well as prevent. It is also difficult to improve the appearance of the skin in areas of cellulite accumulation. There are numerous medical and cosmetic treatment procedures that address cellulite; however, none are 100% effective.
Circulation enhancing massage, when performed alongside healthy diet and regular exercise can help to improve the appearance of the skin in the cellulite areas. Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager is designed to perform circulation enhancing massage that you can self administer in your own home on regular basis. Regular cellulite massage will help you achieve a smoother looking and firmer skin, reducing the appearance of the ‘orange peel’. Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager can help you achieve cellulite free smooth and firm body naturally.
Using Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager
Using the Cellulite Massager is simple. You can use it on areas of your body, where cellulite and fatty deposits appear. Cellulite massager is most appropriate and effective, when used on upper arms, upper legs and buttocks.
- Plug your cellulite massager into mains power socket
- Sit comfortably with easy reach to the areas on your body that you wish to massage
- Hold the cellulite massager in your hand, adjusting the securing strap to fit your hand
- Switch the cellulite massager on – the massage rollers start to rotate
- Adjust the speed to your preference – there are 2 levels of speed (i.e. low & high)
- Massage your cellulite areas for up to 15 minutes – you can switch from low to high speed and back as you need
- Enjoy the invigoration of circulation enhancing cellulite massage
- Switch off and store safely till next use
Cellulite Massager Beurer CM 50 is enjoyable to apply. 15 minutes of circulation enhancing massage invigorates your skin and body, paving the way to a firmer and smoother cellulite free body.
Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager specifications
- Name: Beurer CM 50 Massager
- Type: Rolling kneading massager
- Massage type: circulation enhancing
- Power supply: mains power 100 – 240 V ~ 50 / 60 Hz
- Output: 12 V
- Quality: CE mark
- Warranty: 3 years
Cellulite Massager Beurer CM 50 Warnings and Precautions
Beurer CM 50 is intended for private use only and should not be used for medical or commercial purposes.
Do not use the Beurer CM 50 in the following situations:
- On children
- If you have problems or injuries in the back region (i.e. open wounds, disc problems)
- If you have pacemaker fitted or implants or other active aids
- If you have swollen, inflamed or damaged skin
- Not on lacerations, varicose veins, thrombosis, diabetes, acne, couperose, herpes or other skin diseases or undiagnosed pain
- Not for use during pregnancy
- Not on your face, larynx or on your feet
Always read user manual prior to first use and retain it for future reference. If you are in any doubt as to suitability of the cellulite massager due to your health conditions, consult your doctor prior to first use.
Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager - a pleasant and effective way to minimise ugly cellulite from the body!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager kit consist of the main massager with roller head, power cable with power supply unit fitted with 3 pin UK plug and user instructions. CE mark and 3 years warranty.