HipSaver EasyFit Unisex Soft Hip Protector
HipSaver EasyFit Soft Hip Protector protects frail elderly people from fall related hip fractures.
HipSaver EasyFit has been designed for easy wear, convenience and comfort of people with all degrees of incontinence.
HipSaver Easy Fit is perfect for people, who have difficulties with stepping into garments. The EasyFit style can be wrapped around the person and subsequently fastened together. The 'wrap around' design allows the hip protector garment to be conveniently draped around the user’s body and over any personal continence pants or large diapers. People can be dressed and changed whilst standing, sitting or lying down as required by individual person’s needs.
The protective airPads fit snugly over the vulnerable trochanteric areas of the hips.
HipSavers EasyFit is unisex and equally popular with men and women. It is made in stain and discoloration resistant white fabric in 7 sizes.
To benefit from 24 hour protection, you should wear your HipSaver day and night. It is soft, comfortable and protective at all times!
The design and the construction of the HipSaver EasyFit ensure compatibility between hip protection and continence protection without compromise to effectiveness and comfort.
HipSaver EasyFit is unisex and equally suitable for men and women.
HipSaver EasyFit is made from white in colour moisture wicking polycotton fabric with spandex for stretch. The white fabric is stain resistant and its special moisture wicking fibres ensure optimum dryness even in presence of urine leakage.
HipSavers are easy to look after and durable. They are ‘Wash, Dry and Go’ garments, which means that HipSavers are fully machine washable at 95° C high temperatures and can be tumble dried on medium heat till dry and ready to wear.
Compatibility with high temperature wash at 95°C is essential, when HipSavers are used in care homes or hospitals, where washing at high temperatures is a requirement of strict hygiene and infection prevention regulations.
Please note that the protective HipSaver airPads are permanently sewn into the garment in the areas over the hips. The airPads are watertight and machine washable at high 95° C temperatures. You do not remove the airPads from the garment prior to washing as it is fully washable at 95° C and can be tumble dried at medium heat.
Most people require 3 pairs of HipSavers – one pair worn, one in a wash and one ready to wear. People with a very high degree of incontinence may require more than 3 garments, depending on the frequency of garment changes and laundry availability.
Fabric composition: 36% polyester, 56% cotton, 8% Lycra. There is no latex in HipSavers.
HipSaver EasyFit Soft Hip Protector is unisex and available in 7 sizes for snug fit and comfort.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
- HipSaver: XX Small (XXS): 60 – 69 cm / 24 – 27 inches
- HipSaver: X Small (XS): 70 – 81 cm / 28 – 31 inches
- HipSaver: Small (S): 82 – 92 cm / 32 – 35 inches
- HipSaver: Medium (M): 93 – 102 cm / 36 – 39 inches
- HipSaver: Large (L): 103 – 114 cm / 40 – 44 inches
- HipSaver: X Large (XL): 115 – 127 cm / 45 – 50 inches
- HipSaver: XX Large (XXL): 128 – 146 cm / 51 – 57 inches
To measure for appropriate HipSaver size, you need to measure around for the hip – the circumference measurement around the body at the level of the upper thighs (trochanter areas). The trochanter area can be recognised easily as it moves, when a person raises a knee up in a standing position.
Single pack includes one HipSaver Soft Hip Protector with sewn-in protective airPads.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.
10% discount on purchases of 3 or more pairs of HipSavers in the same model, size and colour.