SensaTone Pelvic Floor Stimulator
SensaTone Digital Pelvic Floor Stimulator
SensaTone is an ultra simple and light, but powerful pelvic floor stimulator. SensaTone PFS is compact and stylish and designed for use by women of all ages. SensaTone Pelvic Floor Stimulator exercises and strengthens pelvic floor muscles, helping to prevent or treat incontinence, whilst also helping to increase sexual sensitivity.
Pelvic floor muscles are just the same as all other muscles in your body. The more you exercise them, the stronger they become. SensaTone Pelvic Floor Stimulator performs pelvic floor exercises for you and effortlessly works out your pelvic floor muscles for optimum strength.
SensaTone effortlessly stimulates your pelvic floor muscles, performing effortless pelvic floor exercises for you, giving you strong pelvic floor muscles for lifelong continence and great sexual sensitivity. When your pelvic floor muscles become stronger, you will enjoy all the benefits of healthy and fit pelvic floor. Women with strong pelvic floor have greater control over their bladder as well as increased vaginal tone and greater sensation during sexual activity.
Women with weak pelvic floor often suffer pelvic floor weakness related problems. Pelvic floor can be compromised by many factors and events, such as childbirth, hormonal changes or excess body weight. On average as many as 1 in 3 adult women experiences some form of incontinence at some point during her life. If pelvic floor weakness is not addressed, it can lead to long term incontinence and the loss of quality of life. It is therefore important that women of all ages strive to achieve and thereafter maintain strong pelvic floor by performing regular pelvic floor exercises.
SensaTone effortlessly stimulates your pelvic floor muscles, performing effortless pelvic floor exercises for you, giving you strong pelvic floor muscles for lifelong continence and great sexual sensitivity. SensaTone treats stress, urge and mixed incontinence effectively, safely and effortlessly!
*Sensatone can be purchased VAT free by women suffering with incontinence.
SensaTone Pelvic Floor Stimulator treats stress, urge and mixed urinary incontinence
1. Stress incontinence: SensaTone helps you to address and eradicate stress incontinence.
Stress incontinence often arises after childbirth that can compromise pelvic floor. Compromised or weak pelvic floor muscles manifest themselves through urine leakage. Stress incontinence is the most common type of urinary incontinence in women and can be experienced following the childbirth or at anytime. Stress incontinence can even occur in women, who never gave birth. Others reasons that influence pelvic floor strength and lead to stress incontinence are hormonal changes during natural ageing process, menopause and participation in high impact sports (i.e. jumping, running and heavy lifting). SensaTone Pelvic Muscle Stimulator can help you perform your pelvic floor exercises diligently, effortlessly and for the optimum strength of your pelvic floor!
2. Urge Incontinence: SensaTone PFS helps you to ease urge incontinence.
'Urge incontinence' is another common type of urinary incontinence in women. Urge incontinence simply means that urine leaks suddenly and uncontrollably. Often you urinate before you are in the toilet as it happens almost immediately after you felt the urgency to urinate. You simply cannot reach the toilet on time! Urge incontinence is often referred to as 'overactive bladder'. Again, pelvic floor muscles play an important role in bladder training. SensaTone can help you train your pelvic floor muscle effortlessly to reduce the symptoms of urge incontinence!
3. Mixed incontinence: SensaTone PFS helps you to retrain your pelvic floor to reduce the symptoms associated with mixed incontinence.
Many women of all ages experience mixed incontinence - a mixture of stress incontinence and urge incontinence. SensaTone PFS can help you develop strong pelvic floor muscles and help you prevent or reduce your incontinence problems. It is never to late to commence your pelvic floor strengthening efforts!
Using SensaTone PFS
SensaTone Pelvic Floor Stimulator is frequently recommended by health professionals. Sensatone is safe, effective and easy to use.
SensaTone features 4 pre-set modes (programmes):
- Mode A - Urge Incontinence: 30 minutes treatment time (5 Hz / 3 minutes; 10 Hz / 5 minutes; 15 Hz / 5 minutes; 20 Hz / 5 minutes; 15 Hz / 5 minutes; 10 Hz / 5 minutes; 5 Hz / 2 minutes).
SensaTone's Mode A addresses urge incontinence very effectively. If you are experiencing urge incontinence, you should use SensaTone in Mode A once or twice daily for 30 minutes as pre-set. You can adjust the strength of the signal to your own personal preference. Improvements are made by reducing the false signals sent by the bladder to the brain. You may see improvements in as little as 14 days.
- Mode B - Stress Incontinence: 30 minutes treatment time (10 Hz / 5 minutes; 35 Hz / 5 minutes; 50 Hz / 10 minutes; 35 Hz / 5 minutes; 10 Hz / 5 minutes).
SensaTone's Mode B is effective in reducing the symptoms of stress incontinence. You should treat yourself once daily for 30 minutes as pre-set or at least every other day, depending on severity of your urinary leaks. You can adjust the strength of the signal to your own personal preference. Improvements come slowly with build up of the pelvic floor muscle fibres and increase in nerve sensitivity. Achieving significant improvements may take up to 2 months.
- Mode C - Mixed Incontinence: 45 minutes treatment time (10 Hz / 5 minutes; 20 Hz / 5 minutes; 30 Hz / 5 minutes; 40 Hz / 5 minutes; 50 Hz / 5 minutes; 40 Hz / 5 minutes; 30 Hz / 5 minutes; 20 Hz / 5 minutes; 10 Hz / 5 minutes).
SensaTone's Mode C is pre-set to deal with mixed incontinence very effectively by building up muscle fibres and increasing nerve sensitivity as well as reducing the false signals being sent to the brain. You should complete one treatment per day. You can adjust the strength of the signal to your own personal preference. You should notice some difference in your urinary symptoms within 21 days.
- Mode D - After Care: Frequency increases from 2 Hz to 10 Hz in 4 seconds and then back to 2 Hz in 4 seconds.
Mode D is an optional mode. You can use SensaTone in Mode D directly after treatment in another mode, provided that you are not experiencing muscle fatigue. Alternatively, you can apply Mode D for maintenance after you have experienced an improvement in your condition.
There is no recommended treatment time for Mode D and you can apply it at your own discretion. However, it is suggested that you do not apply this mode for longer than 15 - 30 minutes per day.
SensaTone PFS Contraindications and Precautions
SensaTone should not be used if you have fitted cardiac pacemaker. You should check with your doctor prior to use if you suffer a heart condition, have undiagnosed pain, and have any metal implants or any doubts to your suitability. You should not use SensaTone during pregnancy - you can use it 12 weeks AFTER the birth. You should not use SensaTone if you have urinary or vaginal infection, during menstruation or with a barrier contraceptive, such as cervical cap or diaphragm. You must not use SensaTone while driving or operating machinery. You should not use SensaTone in the presence of tuberculosis, malignant tumours, very high or very low blood pressure, high fever or acute inflammatory disease - unless under medical supervision.
You must always follow user instructions.
SensaTone Pelvic Muscle Stimulator Specifications
- Output channel: Single Channel
- Programmes: 4 pre-set modes
- Output Waveform: Bi-phasic rectangular
- Output Voltage: 0 - 40 V adjustable in 14 steps across a 500 ohm load
- Output Intensity: 0 - 80 mA adjustable in 14 steps across a 500 ohm load
- Automatic Power Off: 5 minutes of non-use
- Battery: 2 x 1.5 V AAA alkaline batteries
- Low battery detector: 2.2 V +/- 0.1V
- Size: 12 x 3 x 1.5 cm
- CE mark Medical Device
- 1 year warranty
SensaTone Pelvic Floor Stimulator - user friendly companion for an easy pelvic floor workout and a strong pelvic floor!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £75.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £75.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days.
- UK Saturday Delivery (£21.66 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday on following week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Sensatone unit size: 12 x 3 x 1.5 cm
SensaTone Pelvic Muscle Stimulator for Women kit: SensaTone PFS is supplied with 1 x SensaTone vaginal probe, 1 x single lead wire, 1 x lubricant gel sachet, 2 x AAA batteries, 1 x carrying pouch, 1 x neck cord. CE mark Medical Device and 1 year warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.