Beurer PO 40 Pulse Oximeter for Home Use
Beurer PO 40 Pulse Oximeter is a small, compact, light and simple to use pulse oximeter for home use. Beurer PO 40 Pulse Oximeter measures arterial oxygen saturation, heart rate (pulse) and Perfusion Index (PI) which indicates the strength of the pulse at the finger.
Beurer PO 40 is battery powered for convenient use at home and during travel. It focuses on key essential measurements, such as SpO2, pulse rate and pulse strength, as these are vital signs of health and can indicate presence of arising potential acute problems. Low oxygen saturation value can be in general an indicator of respiratory or cardiac illnesses. Beurer PO 40 Pulse Oximeter is therefore especially useful for people with lung disorders (i.e. bronchial asthma, COPD), heart failure and cardiac problems as well as for sports people training at high altitudes (i.e. mountaineers, climbers, skiers, light aircraft pilots, etc.).
Ready for immediate use, Beurer PO 40 Pulse Oximeter features colour display with adjustable brightness and low battery indicator. Compact in size and light, the Beurer PO 40 Pulse Oximeter is perfect for everyday use at home and during travel.
Pulse Oximeter Beurer PO 40 overview
- Pulse oximeter
- Compact and light portable design
- Easy to use – insert one finger and press the function button
- Fast – measurement values appear on the display after few seconds
- Displays SpO2, pulse rate (PRbpm), perfusion index (i.e. PI = pulse strength)
- Accurate: SpO2:70-100%, ± 2%; Pulse: 30-250 bpm, ± 2 beats/minute; PI: 0.3% - 1%; ±0.2 digits; >1.1% ± 20%
- Easy to read 2-colour display
- Adjustable display brightness (1 – 10)
- 7 display formats
- Pulse curve display
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic switch off after 8 seconds of no signal detected
- Battery powered (2 x 1.5V AAA batteries included)
- Supplied with retaining strap and belt pouch
- Operating conditions: 5°C - 40°C; ≤15 - 93% RH; 86 – 196 kPa ambient pressure
- Dimensions: 58.4 x 35.5 x 37 mm
- Weight: circa 57 g (including batteries)
- CE mark Medical Device (CE0483)
- 5 years warranty
Beurer PO 40 Pulse Oximeter – accurate, compact and affordable pulse oximeter for you and your family!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 58.4 x 35.5 x 37 mm / Weight: circa 57 g (including batteries)
Beurer PO 40 Pulse Oximeter kit consists of the PO 40 unit, 2 x 1.5 AAA batteries, lanyard, belt bag and user instructions. CE mark Medical Device and 5 years warranty.