Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable Shockwave Therapy Device for Elbow Pain Relief
Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable – the latest model of Pulsed Mobile Shockwave Therapy Device for Tennis Elbow (i.e. Lateral Epicondylitis), Golfer’s Elbow (i.e. Medial Epicondylitis) and Elbow Pain caused by chronic inflammation of the forearm tendons at the elbow (i.e. Epicondylitis)
Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable features 10 pre-set treatment modes and 3 frequency levels and benefits from increased power for faster pain relief and faster healing.
Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable is the latest model of the Tenease original basic device. Tenease Pulsed has been shown to offer faster pain relief, when compared to the previous original basic model of the Tenease.
Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable overview
- Effective for Epicondylitis (i.e. Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow and chronic elbow pain
- Developed by UK-based orthopaedic surgeon
- Commonly recommended to patients by their doctors
- Designed to treat elbow pain in 3 - 4 weeks
- Painless and effective treatments
- Safe and side-effects free treatments
- Portable, mobile and USB rechargeable
- Simple to assemble and wearable
- Convenient and easy to use
- Combats pain and discomfort
- Accelerates healing and recovery
- 10 pre-set modes for ease of use
- 3 frequency levels (low - medium - high)
- 7 pulse profiles (standard repeating pulse, fast alternating pulse with low/medium/high frequency, maximum power pulse, short pulse - fast pulse repeating, slow pulse, fast pulse, long pulse alternating)
- 30 minutes a day treatment (i.e. 3 x 10 minutes’ sessions)
- Up to 4 hours’ pain relief after each session
- Treatment accredited by NICE
- CE Medical Device
- 100% money back guarantee, if unsatisfied in the first 14 days
- 12 months warranty
Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable further information
Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable treats elbow pain non-invasively with shockwaves generated by high frequency vibrations. The device is easy to use with 10 pre-set modes, 3 frequency levels and 7 pulse profiles.
Points to note:
- Shockwave therapy frequencies: Marked differences in pain level arise when frequency of shockwave therapy changes. In clinical trials, patients felt less pain when using higher frequencies and more pain when lower frequencies were used.
- Effects of shockwave therapy pulse rate: Repeated pulses are stronger and perform therapeutically better than constant pulse therapy. Because the pulsed application is stronger, it may take longer time to get used to treatment sensations.
Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable – using for best outcomes
Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable is USB recharged for convenience and long term running economy. You should recharge your device on regular basis to ensure continuity and regularity of the treatments.
Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable features a push on/off switch. Repeated pressing of the switch takes the device through its 10 pre-set modes and treatment profiles. When the switch is pressed and held for few seconds, the device switches off. Additionally, you can switch off the Tenease Pulsed at any time during use.
Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable modes (10)
- Low frequency
- Mid-range frequency
- High frequency
- Standard repeating pulse
- Fast pulse alternating with 1, 2 and 3
- Maximum power pulse
- Short pulse, fast pulse, repeating
- Slow pulse
- Fast pulse
- Long pulse, alternating
Suggested treatment protocol
- Days 1 & 2: Begin with mode 1, a low frequency non-pulsed setting. Apply 3 times a day for 10 minutes each time to kick start the treatment.
- Days 3 – 5: Use on mode 2 or 3, if necessary, keeping the same frequency.
- Day 7+: Use each of the modes to appraise, which mode provides the greatest pain relief. When using modes 4 and higher, you can reduce the 10-minute daily sessions to twice a day only (i.e. 20 minutes total), without risking reduction in positive outcomes.
- Ongoing (week 4+): Use modes 8, 9 and 10 for occasional top up or maintenance after completion of the initial 4 weeks.
Performing elbow pain treatment with Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable
- Ensure device is fully charged. You can use any USB port. During charging the device lights up red, whilst full charge is indicated by a green light.
- Thread the strap through the slot in the unit as instructed and illustrated in quick start user instructions and place the Tenease device with the applicator nozzle on the point of pain on the arm.
- Activate the unit by pressing the green start on/off button to commence 10-minute treatment. Remember that pressing the green button repeatedly cycles through the different pre-set modes. You can stop (and start) the Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable manually at any time, if required by pressing and holding the switch button.
- It is recommended that the Tenease is used for 30 minutes each day. This is equal to 3 x 10 minutes’ cycles.
Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable warnings
- Tenease is designed to relieve elbow pain and should not be used on any other parts of the body.
- If you feel unwell or experience discomfort, discontinue the treatment.
- Do not use if you notice any reddening of the skin.
- Use only on a normal healthy skin. If you suffer skin problems in the area requiring application, consult your doctor for advice prior to use.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable is for use by persons over the age of 18.
Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable specifications
- USB rechargeable shockwave therapy device
- Frequency: 150 Hz nominal
- 10 pulse modes
- Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm
- Weight: 60 g
- Operating conditions: 5° C to 40° C; < 90% RH
- Storage & transportation conditions: 0° C to 45° C; < 90% RH
- Auto time setting: 10-minute cycles
- Medical Device
Tenease Pulsed rechargeable – effective and safe way to combat elbow pain!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm / Weight: 60 g
Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable Mobile Pain Relief Device kit consists of Tenease rechargeable unit, USB cable, 1 securing strap and illustrated user instruction card. CE mark and 12 months warranty.
*VAT Relief is available to sufferers of chronic elbow pain for personal use. VAT relief declaration must be completed at the time of purchase.
100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are unsatisfied with your Tenease Pulsed Rechargeable, please return it within 14 days.
- Please ensure that the device is returned clean, in good condition and in original packaging.
- Please note that we do not accept returns of damaged or broken devices for refunds!