UTK Far Infrared Heating Pad Pro Small with 52 Jade and 20 Tourmaline Stones
Currently out of stock
Utilising 52 pieces of natural Jade stones, 20 natural Tourmaline stones and carbon fibre heating element mounted on to a soft and flexible PU leather, the electrically powered UTK Far Infrared Heating Pad generates comforting far infrared heat for warmth, relaxation and natural relief. The Jade stones of circa 3 cm in diameter together with the Tourmaline stones of circa 4 cm diameter and the carbon fibre warm up, radiating natural infrared heat that penetrates deeply into the body, warming up body tissues, soothing minor aches and providing comfort.
Versatile, pliant, adaptable and easy to use, the UTK Far Infrared Heating Pad with Jade and Tourmaline Stones can be conveniently applied to many body areas, helping to deliver soothing far infrared heat for temporary relief of muscular tension, spasm and fatigue, joint stiffness and general body discomfort associated with arthritis. Penetrating infrared heat helps to increase local blood flow into the area of application, helps to relax sore muscles, whilst comforting, relieving stress and helping you to relax and regain energy that has been depleted during a busy day.
Flexible and easy to apply, the UTK Far Infrared Heating Pad with Jade and Tourmaline Stones can deliver deeply penetrating far infrared heat to lower and upper back, abdominal area, shoulders and arms, thighs and knees. Following sports or leisure activities, the far infrared heat can provide temporary relief from activity-related muscular aches, joint stiffness, strains and sprains.
Digital controller with memory function is simple to use. The controller allows you to adjust the temperature easily and effortlessly, vary duration of application or terminate the application.
Infrared heat delivered by the UTK Far Infrared Heating Pad with 52 Jade and 20 Tourmaline Stones can be especially helpful to people with lower back pain and is equally suitable for regular use on other body areas ne to discomfort, such as abdomen, shoulders, knees and thighs.
The soft and flexible versatile far infrared heat pad can be used in any comfortable position, when sitting or lying down or wrapped around a leg or an arm with the natural stones directed towards the body. The stones should not touch the body or the skin and you should place a dry cloth or a dry towel as a protective layer between the surface of your skin and the heating stones.
Powered directly from the mains, the UTK Far Infrared Heating Pad with 52 Jade and 20 Tourmaline Stones is effective, safe and easy to use. The UTK Far Infrared Heating Pads and Wraps do not emit dangerous electromagnetic radiation and are safe for regular use at home.
Please note that the far infrared heating pads with natural stones require circa 5 to 10 minutes to heat up. Temperature is adjustable and you should adjust it to the level appropriate to your personal tolerance of heat and to your preference.
UTK Far Infrared Heating Pad Pro Small with 52 Jade and 20 Tourmaline Stones summary
- Small Pro heating pad
- Versatile flexible heated pad with Jade and Tourmaline for various body areas
- Can be used when sitting, lying down and wrapped around a body area, such as a leg or an arm
- Relieves discomfort with warmth of penetrating infrared heat
- Features 52 premium natural jade stones of 3 cm diameter, 20 premium natural tourmaline stones of 4 cm diameter and a heating element made of carbon fibre
- Features detachable body strap of 140 x 5 cm
- Generates deeply penetrating, healing and lasting infrared heat
- Infrared heat comforts and soothes, alleviates discomfort, reduces minor aches, relaxes tight muscles, loosens up stiff joints, lessens tiredness, motes recreation and calm
- Features digital smart controller that turns the unit ON/OFF, controls and adjusts temperature and countdown timer
- Smart controller has a memory function and remembers the last duration and temperature settings for ease of use
- Temperature adjustable between 40°C - 70°C in 1°C steps
- Maximum time duration per individual session is 240 minutes, adjustable in 15 minutes increments
- Programmable with temperature and duration of use
- Memory function recalls last temperature and duration setting used for user convenience
- Mains powered with 3 m long power cord and AC-DC Adapter fitted with the 3 pin UK plug
- Automatic shut off at the end of pre-set session duration or after 4 hours of use
- Power input: 220 V – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz, 1.6 A
- Power output: 75 Watts
- FIR: 4 ~ 14 µm
- Dimensions: 40 x 60 cm
- 1 year warranty
- CE EMS, UKCA, RoHS (non-medical)
Using the UTK Far Infrared Heating Pad with 52 Jade and 20 Tourmaline Stones
The UTK Infrared Heating Pad with Jade and Tourmaline Stones is easy to use. Prior to first use, please read, understand and follow user instructions, including warnings and precautions. The user instructions contain easy to follow guidance on best use and images that help the users to better understand the product and how it works, identify the product parts, how best to use it as well as clean it, store it and transport it.
Important points to remember:
- UTK Far Infrared Heating Pads and Wraps do not emit dangerous electromagnetic radiation and are safe for regular use at home.
- The infrared heat pad with natural jade and tourmaline stones can be used in any comfortable position, when sitting or lying down or wrapped around a body part.
- During use, the stones must be directed towards the body.
- The stones should not touch the body or the skin and you should always place a dry cloth or a dry towel or a casual clothing as a protective layer between the surface of your skin and the heating stones before using the pad.
- Far infrared heating pads with natural stones require circa 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- Temperature is adjustable and you should adjust it to the level appropriate to your personal tolerance of heat and to your preference.
Safety notes for the UTK Far Infrared Heating Pads
- Full list of the Safety Instructions can be found in the Instruction Manual enclosed with the heating pad. Please ensure that you read the Instruction Manual and follow all recommendations!
Do not use in oxygen rich environment or near equipment that stores, generates or emits oxygen.
- Do not use when pregnant or if may be pregnant!
- Do not use over malignancy, if diabetic or suffering poor circulation or if disabled.
- Consult a doctor, if you have any doubts as to your suitability to use this far infrared heated pad!
- Do not use with liniments, creams or ointments!
- Do not fold the pad and/or apply weight to it and/or do not fold the pad sharply!
- Do not use this pad together with other heating products!
- Place the pad directly where the heat is desired, but do not use it directly on bare skin! Check the skin under the heating pad frequently to avoid burning and blistering! Please note that burns can occur regardless of control setting (i.e. even on the very low or low settings)!
- Do not use while sleeping!
- Do not use on babies or children!
- Do not apply to someone who is sleeping or is unconscious!
- Do not pull the heating pad by the power supply cord or use the cord as a carry handle!
- Do not use this heating pad in the presence of flammable mixtures or flammable ducts!
- Please place this heating pad with the stones facing the body! Separate the skin from touching the heating stones by a soft cloth or a small towel.
- Always unplug this heating pad, when not in use!
UTK Far Infrared Heated Pad Small Pro with Jade and Tourmaline stones – warming, soothing and comforting infrared heated wrap for waist, back, abdomen, shoulder and other body areas!