EMG ETS STIM Electrotherapy
Muscle Rehabilitation and Continence Therapy Devices
Pelvic Floor Stimulation with Professional Continence Therapy Equipment
EMG and Pressure Biofeedback with Pelvic Floor Stimulation for Clinical Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
Pelvic floor stimulation – also referred to as ‘perineal stimulation’ – is the most popular method of continence therapy and pelvic floor rehabilitation in professional clinical settings. Taking aside the traditional Kegel exercises -purposeful voluntary contractions of pelvic floor muscles, recommended by professionals as the routine first step of keeping pelvic floor strong in order to prevent incontinence, the electric pelvic floor stimulation is the next step in pelvic floor rehabilitation and in re-education of weakened and compromised pelvic floor muscles. Pelvic floor stimulation is a therapeutic modality commonly delivered by professionals, such as continence physiotherapists in hospitals or continence therapy clinics, whilst it is recommended by midwives, obstetricians, gynaecologists, urologists and urogynaecologists. Whilst suitable for men and women, pelvic floor stimulation is especially successful in re-educating of female pelvic floor muscles and effectively combating all types of incontinence in women.
The key aims of pelvic floor stimulation are re-education and rehabilitation of pubococcygeal muscles and anal levators. Normally, vaginal stimulation probes are used as well as anal stimulation probes. Pelvic floor stimulation therapy is frequently preceded by a diagnostic pelvic floor muscle assessment with EMG (Electromyography) and/or Pressure Biofeedback enabling selection of appropriate stimulation parameters for the best therapeutic outcomes. EMG and Pressure Biofeedback also represent valuable tools in the evaluation of treatment progress in the course of the therapy.
Pelvic floor stimulation heightens perineal muscle activity, leading to a concurrent improvement in two important factors of pelvic floor strength – pelvic floor muscle tone muscle tone and local blood flow. Furthermore, an increase in urethral closure pressure has been reported (ref. Dr Pigne, Dr Bourcier) and a significant improvement in bladder compliance together with a considerable reduction in non-inhibited contractions of the detrusor muscle.
BEACMED EMG Biofeedback
Advanced perineal rehabilitation device for clinical use by continence professionals include unique pelvic floor stimulation equipment by BEACMED:
- evoStim E Perineal Stimulator with EMG Biofeedback and Evoked Stimulation (ETS) - an advanced pelvic floor stimulator with EMG Biofeedback and EMG triggered Stimulation for use at clinics and for home use. Advanced device, but easy to use and intuitive, the evoStim E delivers the best of perineal stimulation and EMG therapies for rehabilitation of pelvic floor in men and women as well as for rehab of other general muscles.
- evoStim P with Pressure Biofeedback - evoStim P stimulates pelvic floor and presents biofeedback with vaginal and anal probes. evoStim P is effective and safe to use at home and at therapy clinics. evoStim P integrates single channel electric stimulation with single channel pressure biofeedback, enabling pelvic floor muscle re-education with pressure-triggered electric stimulation. Easy to use evoStim P helps men and women rehabilitate their pelvic floor and combat incontinence.
Nu-Tek EMG ETS STIM Devices
Nu-Tek is a new brand of EMG ETS STIM Devices for muscle assessment and muscle rehabilitation. The Nu-Tek EMG and Stimulators have been especially developed to provide affordable, yet advanced devices for therapeutic applications at clinics and for use by individuals at home.
Nu-Tek EMG ETS STIM Devices have been designed by Jim Oliver, formerly of Verity Medical - the makers of the NeuroTrac brand of electrotherapy devices - and an expert in EMG and neuromuscular stimulation and all the applications of EMG and neuromuscular stimulation in continence therapy, pelvic floor assessment, pelvic floor rehabilitation, general muscle rehabilitation and pain relief. The aim of the Nu-Tek range is to provide clinicians with an advanced and reliable alternative brand of devices for clinics and for home use, thus, delivering choice as well as affordability.
Technologically advanced, but easy to use and affordable, all Nu-Tek devices deliver reliability, accuracy, cost effectiveness and value for both the professional and individual users.
Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation and Continence Therapy being the highest on the Nu-Tek applications agenda, the Nu-Tek Muscle Rehabilitation Devices also effectively address applications in Sports, General Physiotherapy and Neurology.
EMG, ETS and Electrical Stimulation as Treatment Modalities are supported by research and clinical studies and proven in successful and effective daily practice for many years. Broad list of applications for EMG, ETS and STIM stretches from Continence Therapy, General Physiotherapy, Muscle Rehabilitation and Sport Training Enhancement to Pain Relief.
Nu-Tek Brand of EMG, ETS and Stimulators
- Nu-Tek Maxi Plus1 Single Channel EMG Biofeedback
- Nu-Tek Levator Elite Single Channel EMG with ETS & Stimulation
- Nu-Tek Maxi Plus2 Dual Channel EMG with ETS & Stimulation
- Nu-Tek Levator Mini Dual Channel Continence Stimulator
- Nu-Tek System Advanced Analytical Software
- Stimulation Probes
Benefits of the Nu-Tek Muscle Rehabilitation Devices at a Glance
- High quality
- Technologically advanced
- Accurate and reliable
- Portable and light
- User friendly and easy to use
- Affordable and cost-effective
- CE 0197 Medical Devices
- 2 years warranty from the date of purchase
- Excellent value for money
Step by Step Phone Guidance is provided as required to both the Clinicians and the Individual Users – call 01835 864866.
Nu-Tek Muscle Rehabilitation Devices also enjoy the Long Term Ongoing Support, which we always offer to all our Customers, who purchase any devices from our extensive portfolio!
Nu-Tek EMG ETS STIM Devices - safe, effective, reliable and affordable devices for therapy clinics and for use at home!