*EU Countries VAT will be determined at checkout.
Beurer HK 25 Heat Pads with Orange or Grey Stripes
Beurer HK 25 Heat Pad is an affordable simple heat pad that warms you up during cold weather, delivers soothing and calming heat at times of need, enhances comfort and relaxation. Beurer HK 25 makes your cold bed warm, welcoming and cosy during freezing winter nights, warms up your cold feet and provides soothing heat to relax your tired and tensed muscles and stiff joints or ease out crippling cramps. Available in choice of 2 different design colours to suit your taste or preferences – white with orange stripes and white with grey stripes – the Beurer HK 25 Heat Pads are prefect for affordable everyday comfort and warmth.
Beurer HK 25 Heat Pad summary
- Choice of 2 designs - orange or grey stripes on white background
- Simple to use and affordable
- Provide soothing relief and everyday comfort
- 3 selectable temperature levels settings – minimum/medium/maximum
- Illuminated control with sliding switch for easy use and temperature selection
- Soft and skin friendly cotton fabric cover complies with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Removable cover machine washable at 40° C
- Detachable lead with plug-in coupling end
- Automatic switch off after circa 90 minutes
- BSS safety system for reassurance and safety
- Supplied with 3 pin UK plug for mains 220 – 240 V ~ 50 Hz
- 100 Watt power output
- 40 x 30 cm size
- CE mark
- 3 years warranty
Heat is soothing and relaxing and most people find heat soothing, relaxing and very therapeutic. Heat warms up tissues, promotes circulation, relaxes muscles and makes you feel comfortable and cosy.
Beurer HK 25 Heat Pad features 3 heat settings (minimum – medium – maximum). The control switch is illuminated for your convenience, enabling you to easily adjust the settings even during darkness. The heat pad switches off after 90 minutes of heating to protect you from overheating if you were to fall asleep during use of the heat pad. If you wish to continue using the heat pad, simply re-start it immediately again.
All Beurer Heat Pads utilise electronic sensor technology that prevents the surface of the heat pad from overheating by automatically switching the heat pad off in the event of a fault. This safety system ensures that you can sleep safely and soundly, whilst using your Beurer heat pad.
Beurer HK 25 Heat Pad has a soft removable textile cover that can be washed as required for hygiene and comfort. The plastic body casing of the heat pad can be cleaned by wiping with a damp cloth or moist sponge and dried with dry cloth.
Measuring circa 40 x 30 cm, the Beurer HK 25 Heat Pad is fitted with the UK 3 pin mains power plug for mains 220 – 240 V ~50 Hz. The heat pad has 100 Watt power output.
Beurer HK 25 Heat Pad is CE marked and comes with 3 years warranty. Multilingual user instructions are easy to follow.
Points to note on the use of the Beurer HK 25
Using the Beurer HK 25 Heat Pad is simple. However, please ensure that you read user instructions prior to first use. Ensure that you are familiar with manufacturer's recommendations as well as all precautions, warnings and contraindications listed in the user instructions. Always retain user instructions for future reference.
- Electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heat pad may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heat pad.
- Children under the age of 3 must not use this heat pad.
- Children over the age of 3 can only use this heat pad under adult supervision and on minimum setting only.
- People with reduced sensory, mental and physical skill can only use this heat pad under supervision or when instructed on how to use it safely and understood the instructions.
- People not sensitive to heat or persons not able to react to overheating must not use this heat pad.
- This heat pad is not for use in hospitals.
- Refer to user instructions for complete list of recommendations, warnings, precautions and contraindications.
Beurer HK 25 Heat Pads - affordable and reliable companions for everyday comfort, relief and warmth!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: circa 40 x 30 cm
Beurer HK 25 Heat Pad kit consists of heating pad (in selected colour), removable cover, switch controlled with power lead fitted with 3 pin UK plug. CE mark and 3 years warranty.