*EU Countries VAT will be determined at checkout.
LEPU Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
LEPU Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer - LEPU Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer for more accurate body temperature measurements at forehead
LEPU Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer measures body temperature at the forehead quickly and accurately without touch or contact. Suitable for non-contact temperature measuring in adults and children, including babies, the LEPU infrared thermometer is simple and easy to use. LEPU infrared thermometer’s non-contact operation improves hygiene, prevents the spread of pathogens (i.e. bacteria, viruses) and minimises the risk of cross-infections transmitted through contact and touch.
LEPU Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer utilises innovative infrared technology and the German HEIMANN precision sensor technology to measure temperature accurately from a distance without any contact or touch. The LEPU thermometer presents measurements on an LCD display screen located at the front of the thermometer for easy reading. The one button measurements are perfect for checking temperature of babies and children or resting persons of any age without disturbing their rest or waking them up.
The LEPU thermometer displays the measurements on coloured backgrounds, indicating 3 temperature ranges:
- normal temperature (< 37.4°C) on green background
- elevated temperature (37.5°C – 38.5°C) on yellow background
- fever (> 38.5°C) on red background
Measurements are quick, accurate and reliable and represent the real body temperature with 99% accuracy rate.
Perfect for adults, children and small babies, the LEPU Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer is suitable for safe use at home as well as for demanding applications by professionals at clinics, hospitals and care institutions. The LEPU thermometer is also suitable for temperature screening at schools, nurseries, busy airports, train stations, bus depots, shops, supermarkets, shopping malls and other heavy human traffic environments.
LEPU Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer overview
- Perfect for home use and professional use
- Non-contact infrared thermometer for babies, children and adults of all ages
- Suitable for temperature screening at trains stations, bus depots and airports
- Also measures surface temperature of objects
- Portable and simple to operate
- Hygienic and safe
- Light, handheld and convenient
- Colour coded temperature ranges (low, normal, fever) with fever alert
- Precise, accurate and reliable with 99 % temperature measuring accuracy
- Measuring distance 3 – 5 cm
- Distance focus indicator – blue light should be gathered to a pea size for optimum measuring equilibrium point of less than 5 cm for 99% accuracy rate of measurements
- Easy one button operation
- Fast 1 second measurements
- 99 measurements memory storage
- Automatic switch off after 60 seconds of non-use
- Battery powered (2 x AAA batteries supplied)
- Easy wipe clean
- 12 months warranty
- CE mark Class 2a Medical Device
Using the LEPU Infrared Thermometer
- LEPU thermometer is easy to use. It performs perfectly and quickly, measuring accurate body temperature in just 1 second with a simple single button click. Just point the thermometer’s sensing head at the centre of patient’s forehead between eyebrows from optimum measuring distance of 3 to 5 cm and press the button. A blue light on the forehead indicates the aiming point (i.e. focus) of the thermometer. The blue light is a distance focus indicator. You should gather the blue light to the size of the pea for 99% measuring accuracy rate.
- Role of the distance focus indicator: Aim at the centre of the forehead between eyebrows from less than 5 cm distance. Once the ON button is pressed, a blue light appears on the forehead. When the LEPU thermometer is at a correct distance, the blue dot is the size of a pea and the temperature measured is the real body temperature with 99% accuracy rate.
- When measuring is completed, read its value on the colour backlight LCD screen. The colour indicates the temperature range (i.e. normal = green / elevated = yellow / fever = red). The thermometer switches off automatically in 60 seconds (i.e. after 60 seconds of non-use).
- Store the thermometer safely until next use. If long non-use is anticipated, remove the batteries from the thermometer. Wipe clean after use and prior to storage for hygiene continuity.
LEPU Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer specifications
- Model: LFR30B
- Type: Infrared thermometer (non-contact)
- Movement level: transportable equipment
- Operating mode: continuous
- Measurement range: 32.0°C – 42.9°C
- Resolving power: 0.1° C
- Unit: ° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.3° C (34° C - 42.9° C) / ± 0.4° C (32° C – 33.9° C)
- Display: Segmented LCD screen
- Power supply: DC 3V (2 x AAA batteries)
- Data storage: up to 99 sets of measurements
- Service life estimate: 5 years
- Operating conditions: 15° C - 40° C / RH < 85%, non-condensing / Air pressure 70 hPa – 106 hPa
- Storage conditions: - 20° C - + 55° C / RH < 95%, non-condensing / Air pressure 70 hPa – 106 hPa
- Shock protection grade: Type BF
- EMC group: Class B, Group 1
- Size: circa 168.5 x 36 x 48 mm
- Weight: circa 95 g (incl. batteries)
LEPU Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer – perfect non-contact thermometer for all scenarios – at home, in care institutions and in heavy human traffic environments, such as schools, gyms, airports, train stations, buss depots and much more!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Size: circa 168.5 x 36 x 48 mm / Weight: circa 95 g (incl. batteries)
LEPU Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer kit consists of the thermometer handset with sensing head, 2 x AAA batteries and user instructions. CE Medical Device and 12 months warranty.