HipSaver Activs Soft Hip Protectors Protective Casual Trousers
HipSaver Activs Hip Protector Casual Trousers offer protection from fall related hip injuries incorporated into long casual outer garments (i.e. hip protectors casual trousers).
HipSaver Soft Hip Protectors are available UK nationwide directly from us and from the NHS Supply Chain in England and Wales and the NHS National Services Scotland in Scotland.
HipSaver Activs are long fleecy casual SoftSweats trousers with permanently sewn-in soft protective patented HipSaver airPads. HipSaver airPads are proven to reduce forces of impact and protect the hips, the tailbone and the knees during the fall.
HipSaver Activs SoftSweats hip protectors casual trousers help to protect older people during leisure and sports activities, such as walking, gardening, golfing or bowling. They are perfect for elderly people not wishing to wear hip protective undergarments.
HipSaver Activs Soft Hip Protector Trousers can be purchased VAT Free by chronically ill registered disabled people.
HipSaver Activs SoftSweats Long Pants models
- HipSaver Activs with hip pads
- HipSaver Activs with hip & coccyx (tailbone) pads
- HipSaver Activs with hip & knee pads
- HipSaver Activs with hip, coccyx (tailbone) & knee pads
HipSaver Activs SoftSweats Long Protective Casual Pants
HipSaver Activs hip protectors casual trousers can protect the vulnerable bony areas such as the hips, the coccyx and the knees or the shins from the painful impact-related injuries that can be sustained during daily living activities, sports and leisure or social events. Specially designed knee pads protect the knees and the upper shins from the impact during the fall, whilst the hip pads protect the hips and the tail bone protector cushions the coccyx against painful injuries. HipSaver Activs hip protectors casual trousers encourage older people to remain active, mobile, independent and healthy by removing the worries of debilitating and crippling injuries.
HipSaver Activs hip protectors casual trousers incorporate sewn in soft HipSaver airPads and offer the same protection against the forces of falling as HipSaver soft hip protectors. The airPads are sufficiently large to provide trochanter protection built in into a comfortable outer garment. HipSaver Activs deliver casual comfort and hip protection in one smartly casual garment.
HipSaver airPads are permanently sewn into the HipSaver garments for user safety and for good protective pad positioning at all times - when dressing and when worn as well as for carers convenience and time savings during laundry.
HipSaver Activs SoftSweats sizing
HipSaver Activs hip protectors casual trousers are available in 6 sizes based on the circumference of the hips and measured at the top of the thigh at trochanter level:
- X Small (XS): 70 - 80 cm/ 28 - 31 inches
- Small (S): 82 - 92 cm/ 32 - 35 inches
- Medium (M): 93 - 102 cm/ 36 - 39 inches
- Large (L): 103 - 114 cm/40 - 44 inches
- X Large (XL): 115 - 127 cm/45 - 50 inches
- XX Large (XXL): 128 - 146 cm/51 - 57 inches
Height Chart and Codes:
- 147 - 152 cm/ 4'10'' - 5'
- 153 - 160 cm/ 5'1'' - 5'3''
- 161 - 168 cm/ 5'4'' - 5'6''
- 169 - 175 cm/ 5'7'' - 5'9''
- 176 - 183 cm/ 5'10'' - 6'
- 184 - 190 cm/ 6'1'' - 6'3''
HipSaver Activs SoftSweats hip protectors casual trousers are available in the following protective pads combinations for different levels of protection:
- HipSaver Activs with hip pads (2 pads)
- HipSaver Activs with hip & coccyx pads (3 pads)
- HipSaver Activs with hip & knee pads (4 pads)
- HipSaver Activs with hip, coccyx & knee pads (5 pads)
HipSaver Activs long fleecy hip protectors casual trousers are comfortable, soft and loose without binding elasticised hems at the ankles that could impair blood circulation and cause discomfort. They have a convenient small pocket allowing people to carry small personal items, such as keys, tissues or hankies. HipSaver Activs are available in 2 smart and popular colours - navy and grey.
HipSaver Activs SoftSweats Casual Trousers are made to order and are dispatched within 7 working days. You can buy them online or by phone (01835 864866).
HipSaver Activs Casual Hip Protector Trousers - perfect comfortable hip protection for active older people indoors and outdoors!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
HipSaver Activs Hip Protector Casual Trousers are available in 6 sizes based on the circumference of the hips and measured at the top of the thigh at trochanter level:
1. X Small (XS): 70 - 80 cm/ 28 - 31 inches
2. Small (S): 82 - 92 cm/ 32 - 35 inches
3. Medium (M): 93 - 102 cm/ 36 - 39 inches
4. Large (L): 103 - 114 cm/40 - 44 inches
5. X Large (XL): 115 - 127 cm/45 - 50 inches
6. XX Large (XXL): 128 - 146 cm/51 - 57 inches
To establish correct size, you must measure the circumference of the body at the trochanteric hip joint level at the top of the thigh bone.
1. 147 - 152 cm/ 4'10'' - 5'
2. 153 - 160 cm/ 5'1'' - 5'3''
3. 161 - 168 cm/ 5'4'' - 5'6''
4. 169 - 175 cm/ 5'7'' - 5'9''
5. 176 - 183 cm/ 5'10'' - 6'
6. 184 - 190 cm/ 6'1'' - 6'3''
Single pack includes one selected HipSaver Activs with sewn-in protective airPads.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.