Beurer PO 30 Pulse Oximeter for Home Use
Out of stock
Beurer PO 30 Pulse Oximeter is a simple to use non-invasive pulse oximeter, a respiratory measuring aid, for monitoring of arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse) at home or in clinics and hospitals.
Beurer PO 30 Pulse Oximeter determines arterial oxygen saturation in percentage in haemoglobin in the blood. It is a very useful health aid for people suffering with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), bronchial asthma and heart failure as well as other lung disorders, heart conditions and chronic illnesses.
Oxygen saturation (SpO2) is an important indicator of respiratory function efficacy, because its value indicates percentage (%) of oxygen-loaded haemoglobin that is present in the arterial blood. Low oxygen saturation value is a general indicator of underlying problems, such as respiratory disease, asthma and heart failure with symptoms of shortness of breath, increased heart rate, tiredness, anxiety and outbreaks of sweating. If oxygen saturation is frequently acutely low, it requires monitoring under medical supervision, because it could lead to development of life-threatening situation.
Beurer PO 30 Pulse Oximeter is also useful to sportsmen frequently training at high altitudes, including skiers, climbers, mountaineers and amateur pilots of light aircrafts.
Pulse Oximeter Beurer PO 30 overview
- Suitable for home, travel and clinic use
- Easy to read colour display
- Adjustable display brightness
- Numeric value (%) SpO2 display
- Numeric pulse value (beats/minute) display
- Graphic pulse display
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic switch off
- Battery powered (2 x 1.5V AAA batteries)
- Retaining lanyard and belt pouch
- Compact (61 x 36 x 32 mm)
- Light: circa 56 g (including batteries)
- CE mark Medical Device (CE0483)
- 5 years warranty
Using Beurer PO 30 Pulse Oximeter
Beurer PO 30 is a non-invasive medical device. It utilises 2 rays of light in different wavelengths to perform the measurements at the tip of a finger. Measurements are fast and painless.
Beurer PO 30 is compact, light and battery powered. Ready for immediate use, the Beurer PO 30 features colour display with oxygen saturation value in %, numeric and graphic pulse display (i.e. pulse rate value in beats per minute, plethysmographic pulse wave and pulse strength bar) and low battery indicator.
Beurer PO 30 is easy to use. Just place a finger into the opening on the pulse oximeter and press the button. The measurements appear on the display screen in just a few seconds. Usable with lanyard and belt pouch for convenience.
Beurer PO 30 Pulse Oximeter technical specifications
- Intended use: Non-invasive measurements of SpO2 and pulse rate at fingertip
- Measurement range: SpO2 0 – 100%; pulse 30 – 250 beats/minute
- Accuracy: SpO2 70 – 100%, ±2% / pulse 30 – 250 bpm, ±2 bpm
- Dimensions: 61 x 36 x 32 mm
- Weight: circa 58 g (including batteries)
- SpO2 sensor: Red light (660 nm wavelength), infrared (880 nm wavelength), silicon receiver diode
- Operating conditions: 10°C to 40°C, ≤75% RH, 700 – 1060 hPa ambient pressure
- Storage and transport conditions: - 40°C to 60°C, ≤95% RH, 500 – 1060 hPa ambient pressure
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries
- Classification: IP22, application part, type BF
Serial number: Beurer PO 30 serial number is located on the device or in the battery compartment.
Beurer PO 30 Pulse Oximeter – a perfect pulse oximeter for use at home, during travel or in a clinic or hospital!