Beurer BC 21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Speaking Function and Risk Indicator
Beurer BC 21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor for automatic blood pressure measurement at the wrist
Beurer BC 21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is a talking blood pressure monitor intended for measuring arterial blood pressure (systolic and diastolic blood pressure) at the wrist. Beurer BC 21 Blood Pressure Monitor is accurate, reliable and affordable and represents a great value for money.
Beurer BC 21 overview
- Fully automatic blood pressure monitor
- Measures blood pressure and pulse at the wrist
- Speaking function in 5 selectable languages
- Classifies measurements and indicates risk on coloured scale
- Detects arrhythmia and gives warning of possible heart rhythm irregularities
- Calculates average values
- 2 memory channels for 60 measured values each
- Accommodates wrists from 140 – 195 mm
- Clear and easy to read illuminated display
- Incorrect usage warning
- Battery powered
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic switch off
- CE 0484 Medical Device
- 5 years warranty
Beurer BC 21 Blood Pressure Monitor has voice output in five different selectable languages (English, French, Italian and Turkish) and gives you measurements taken in your selected language. If you do not wish to receive voice announcements, you can deactivate the speaking function.
Beurer BC 21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor measures your blood pressure easily and quickly, storing the results and displaying the readings together with the average. The blood pressure values are classified on a colour scale according to the WHO blood pressure guidelines as shown in the user manual.
Additionally, the Beurer BC 21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor issues a warning to the user, if a cardiac arrhythmia is detected. As soon as arrhythmia is detected a flashing warning icon is displayed on the LCD screen.
The symptoms of cardiac arrhythmia, such as omitted or premature heart beats, slow or very fast heart rate may be caused by many different factors, including heart disease, physical predisposition or excessive use of stimulants (i.e. caffeine), stress or lack of sleep. Beurer BC 21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor gives the user an indication of possible cardiac arrhythmia, so that a doctor can be consulted at the earliest opportunity to ascertain potential problems.
Beurer BC 21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor has 2 memory channels with 60 memory spaces each. It saves blood pressure measurements from 2 people or gives one user the opportunity to save the morning and evening measurement on separate channels for greater clarify of monitoring and recall.
Beurer BC 21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor specifications
- Oscilometric non-invasive wrist blood pressure monitor
- Range: 0 - 300 mm Hg
- Systolic 60 – 260 mm Hg
- Diastolic 40 – 199 mm Hg
- Pulse: 40 - 180 beats/minute
- Display accuracy: systolic & diastolic ± 3 mm Hg; pulse ± 5%
- Measurement inaccuracy: Max permissible standard deviation for systolic and diastolic 8 mm Hg
- Memory: 2 x 60 memory places
- Dimensions: 87 x 67 x 31 mm
- Weight: circa 105 g (without batteries)
- Cuff circumference for a wrist of circa 140 - 195 mm
- Operating temperature: + 10° C to 40° C, ≤ 85% RH
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries (LR03)
- Battery life: circa 200 measurements
Point to note: When measuring your blood pressure on a wrist blood pressure monitor, remember that you must use your left arm lying down or sitting. An important factor to remember is to position your left arm at an angle so that the blood pressure monitor cuff is aligned with the level of your heart.
- Familiarise yourself with user manual prior to first use
- Retain user manual for future use and reference
- Follow all indications, recommendations, contraindications, warnings and precautions listed in user manual
- Consult your doctor, if you are in any doubts as to your personal suitability to use a blood pressure monitor at home
- Refer to user manual for a full list of safety notes, contraindications, warnings, precautions and recommendations
Beurer BC 21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor – a perfect affordable talking blood pressure monitor for home use!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 87 x 67 x 31 mm /Weight: circa 105 g (without batteries)
Cuff size: for arms of circumference 140 - 195 mm
Beurer BC 21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor kit comprises of the blood pressure monitor unit with cuff, 2 x 1.5 V LR03 AAA batteries, multilingual user instructions and storage box. CE 0483 and 5 years warranty.