Beurer SL 70 Snore Stopper for a Good Night’s Sleep
Developed specially to help you enjoy restful nights of quality sleep by reducing snoring, the Beurer SL 70 Snore Stopper improves health and wellbeing of people prone to snoring as well as those, whose sleep is disturbed by the noisy and disruptive snoring. Beurer SL 70 Snore Stopper aims to combat the torments of snoring - saving sleep, enhancing quality of sleep, improving sleep related mental health and sparing relationships.
Beurer SL 70 Snore Stopper overview
- Anti-snore therapy for light and heavy snorers
- Significantly reduces snoring
- Innovative immediate real-time snoring perception by detection of the sound of snoring as well as bone vibration conduction detection
- Immediately terminates snoring by a sound alarm with vibrations at the snorer’s ear
- Improves length and quality of sleep
- Discreet and barely visible, when worn on the ear
- Easy to fix to the ear
- Choice of 3 different earplug sizes
- Works with free app ‘Beurer SleepQuiet’
- ‘beurer SleepQuiet’ app analyses snoring and snoring behaviour at a glance, displays and graphically represents data (i.e. night/week/month), determines the volume of snoring and presents snoring diary
- ‘beurer SleepQuiet’ app is compatible with iOS 8.0 and Android 4.4 with Bluetooth 4.0
- Powered by rechargeable lithium battery
- CE mark
- 3 years warranty
How does Beurer SL 70 Snore Stopper work
The snore stopper can be fixed to either of the ears – left or right. During use, the snore stopper detects snoring noises and detects bone vibrations generated by snoring noises as the vibrations travel through the cranial bones. When the snore stopper detects the snoring noises and bone vibrations, it begins to send sound and vibration impulses to the ear. This causes the throat muscles to firm and the airways open. Breathing becomes calmer and the snoring decreases. The user may also change the sleeping position. Over time, the snore stopper trains the throat muscles and leads to overall reduction in snoring.
It may take up to 7 days for the user to get fully accustomed with the snore stopper use.
Data collected by the snore stopper can be transferred easily to the ‘beurer SleepQuiet’ app using the Bluetooth on the smartphone (iOS and Android) or iPad.
The ‘beurer SleepQuiet’ app analyses snoring patters in depth – number of episodes per hour, duration and intensity. It provides snoring diary calendar and gives evaluation overview in days/weeks/year.
List of iOS devices compatible with the ‘beurer SleepQuiet’ app: iPhne 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad mini.
List of Android devices compatible with the ‘beurer SleepQuiet’ app: Huawei Ascend P6, Huawei Ascend P7, Huawei P8 Lite, LG Google Nexus 5X, Motorola Moto G, Samsung A3, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, Samsung Galaxy S5 mini, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S8, Sony Xperia Z2, Sony Xperia Z3, Sony Xperia Z5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, LG Google Nexus 5, LG G3, LG G2, HTC One.
Beurer SL 70 Snore Stopper specifications
- Dimensions: 49 x 15 x 62 mm
- Weight: 15 g (without earplugs)
- Connection: Micro USB
- Mains adapter voltage supply: 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Rechargeable battery: 80 mAh lithium polymer
- Batter life: circa 4 days (depending on usage)
- Memory: 1 night of heavy snoring
- Material: silicone
- Data transfer: Bluetooth low energy technology
- Operating conditions: 0° C to 60° C, 30 to 75 % RH, 860 – 1060 hPa ambient pressure
- Storage conditions: -20° C to 60° C, < 75 % RH, 860 – 1060 hPa ambient pressure
More about snoring and its effects
Surveys have shown that as many as half of all adult men and a quarter of women experience regular snoring episodes with many snorers snoring very loudly and far above the 55 decibels in terms of noise levels.
For many people, snoring is not a serious health problem, but an annoying and tiring complaint that can cause broken, disturbed and lost sleep not only for the sufferers, but also to their families (i.e. partners, children, etc.). From this perspective, snoring can be very distressing, cause many arguments and even lead to serious relationship problems.
Snoring occurs when air does not have a smooth passage through the upper respiratory air ways to the lungs. During deep sleep, muscles in the roof of soft palate, tongue and throat relax, causing the air passages to slack and narrow. If during sleep the mouth partially opens and the air is breathed in through the narrowed air ways of the oral cavity, it can cause tissues (i.e. tonsils or adenoids) at the back of the throat to vibrate, creating the sound of snoring. Sometimes snoring can also be generated by a partial blockage that is caused by congestion, such as rhinitis or infection.
Most often, making simple lifestyle changes - such as losing weight, sleeping on your side rather than on your back, reducing alcohol consumption - can help. Other times, more radical interventions, including surgery, may be required to restore peace, tranquillity and domestic harmony.
Alternatively, the Beurer SL 70 Snore Stopper can help you reduce the snoring, improve your quality of sleep and spare the hardship of living with snoring affecting your family.
Beurer SL 70 Snore Stopper – the solution to your quest for quality sleep and life without snoring!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 49 x 15 x 62 mm / Weight: 15 g (without earplugs)
Beurer SL 70 Snore Stopper kit comprises 1 snore stopper unit, 3 x earplugs (small, medium and large), 1 x micro USB charging cable, 1 x mains adapter, quick start guide and multilingual user manual. CE mark and 3 years warranty.