Beurer FM 150 Compression Leg Therapy at Home
Beurer FM 150 Compression Leg Therapy Massager for Home Use
Beurer FM 150 is an air compression leg therapy massager. It delivers revitalising pressure massage that improves circulation in the legs, relieving discomfort, heaviness, swelling and fatigue.
Beurer FM 150 Compression Leg Therapy Massager helps to relieve discomfort and pain of heavy legs by restoring the functionality of venous valves and pushing the accumulated venous blood from the lower legs towards the heart. Used regularly, the Beurer FM 150 combats the acute discomfort caused by heavy legs and swelling and helps to prevent the long term chronic symptoms of heavy legs (i.e. feeling of heaviness in the lower legs and swelling) from arising.
Beurer FM 150 Compression Leg Therapy benefits
- Relieves leg muscle fatigue
- Revitalises tired legs with soothing air pressure massage
- Promotes circulation
- Improves venous blood flow
- Prevents varicose veins and spider veins
- Reduces swelling and heavy legs
- Relieves sport related leg muscle tension
- Treats activity related leg injuries, such as bruises and sprains
- Treats lower legs bruising
Beurer FM 150 is suitable for use by for adults aged 18 - 60.
Beurer FM 150 Compression Leg Therapy Massager overview
- Compression leg therapy
- Suitable for home and travel use
- Supplied with a convenient carry pouch for storage and travel
- Light and compact to carry
- Mains power and/or battery powered – as convenient
- Fitted with 3 pin UK plug
- Supplied with 4 x AA batteries
- Easy to use
- Hook and loop fasteners for individual adjustments of leg cuffs for best fit on legs of all sizes
- Manual control switch (ON/OFF)
- Compression massage applied to one leg at a time and alternates automatically
- Timer function (i.e. 10 – 20 – 30 minutes)
- Safety STOP button
- Automatic switch off function (set to the maximum timer setting of 30 minutes)
- CE mark
- 3 years warranty
Beurer FM 150 Compression Leg Therapy Massager features 2 air compression leg cuffs with inflating and deflating integral air cushions. Alternating inflation /deflation of the air cushions massages the legs, stimulating blood flow, reducing swelling and the discomfort of heavy legs. As the pressure intensity of the massage is adjustable, the massage can be easily tailored and personalised to individual needs.
Regular use of the Beurer FM 150 Compression Leg Therapy Massager helps to combat and prevent the symptoms of varicose veins and spider veins. The Beurer FM 150 improves venous blood flow in the legs and helps to restore venous function, pushing the blood accumulated in the legs towards the heart for healthy circulation.
The Beurer FM 150 Compression Leg Therapy Massager features leg cuffs that are easily adjustable to the individual shapes and sizes of legs with hook and loop fasteners. The Beurer FM 150 is compact and presented in a carry pouch for easy transportation and convenient use at home and during travel.
Using Beurer FM 150 Compression Leg Therapy
Beurer FM 150 is easy to use. Compact and light and it can be conveniently stored and carried in its carry pouch. Powered directly from mains power or by 4 x AA batteries, the Beurer FM 150 allows versatility of operations at home or during travel, even when the mains power is not available.
Illustrated multilingual user instructions are easy to follow. First familiarise yourself with the content of the instructions, particularly with the safety notes and contraindications. Check with your doctor, if you are unsure of your suitability for compression therapy.
- Decide on which power supply to use (i.e. main power or batteries). a) To use the Beurer FM 150 with batteries, insert 4 x AA batteries to the battery compartment on the hand-held controller. b) To use the Beurer FM 150 on mains power, ensure that batteries are removed from the hand-held controller and plug the massager to the mains socket.
- Prepare the massager and secure the leg cuffs onto your lower legs. Sit and relax with your legs slightly elevated and bent, remaining in this position for the duration of the treatment.
- Connect one end of the air hose to the leg cuffs and the other to the air inlet on the hand switch controller.
- Press ON/OFF switch and you can begin to enjoy 20 minutes of revitalising air compression massage. You can adjust the timer from 10 minutes to 20 and to 30 minutes maximum. Should you need to stop the therapy urgently for some reason, there is a red safety stop button on the control unit.
- Please note that the compression massage is applied to only one leg at a time (i.e. only leg cuff inflates) and subsequently deflates and alternates to the other leg. This means that your legs are not compressed at the same time, but alternately.
- Intensity pressure is adjustable on the controller. It is recommended that you commence your treatment on the lowest intensity and increase it gradually, allowing yourself to get used to the sensation of the air compression massage. For best effects, the intensity is to be set at highest as possible, but the level of compression must always be comfortable without pain or discomfort.
- After completion of the treatment session, switch off the massager using the ON/OFF button on the controller.
Beurer FM 150 Compression Leg Therapy Massager specifications
- Cuff pressure: max 130 mm Hg
- Cuff size: 29 – 53 cm
- Timer: 10 – 30 minutes
- Batteries: 4 x 1.5 V (AA batteries)
- Mains power: Input 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz, 200 mA; Output 6 V DC, 500 mA
- Operating conditions: 5° C to 40° C; RH non-condensing 15 – 93%; ambient pressure 700 – 1060 hPa
- Storage conditions: - 25° C to 70° C; RH non-condensing 0 – 93%; ambient pressure 700 – 1060 hPa
- Transport conditions: - 10° C to 40° C; RH non-condensing 15 – 93%; ambient pressure 700 – 1060 hPa
- Dimensions: Leg cuff: 61 x 67 x 0.5 cm; Hand-held control unit: 17 x 7.7 x 3 cm
- Weight: circa 1400 g (excluding mains part)
- Please note that the Beurer FM 150 is intended only for private home use and not for commercial applications.
- If you have circulation related problems, consult your doctor. Using Beurer FM 150 does not replace the need for medical consultation.
- Always read user instructions prior to first use and follow all recommendations listed. Preserve user instructions for future reference.
- User instructions contain full list of warnings, contraindications and precautions.
- Do not use, if you are pregnant, when sleeping, on children, during activities, after consumption of substances that can lead to impaired cognitive function (i.e. certain types of medication, alcohol).
- Do not use during acute illness or if undergoing medical treatment.
- Do not use for longer than 30 minutes due to the risk of overheating. Leave to cool down for at least 20 minutes before using again.
- If you are uncertain of your suitability to use compression therapy massager, consult your doctor.
- Consult your doctor prior to using, if you had a recent surgery on your legs, have a pacemaker, implants or other aids, suffer from thrombosis and suspected thrombosis, suffer with diabetes, suffer pain of unknown origin (i.e. undiagnosed pain), suffer severe inflammation, have impairment of cardiac function associated with water retention, suffer with advanced arterial disease, pulmonary oedema, high blood pressure or have a malignant tumour.
- Please consult user instructions for full list of warnings, precautions and contraindication!
Beurer FM 150 Compression Leg Therapy – an excellent compression leg therapy massager to revive tired and heavy legs and stimulate venous blood return in the lower legs.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: Leg cuff: 61 x 67 x 0.5 cm; Hand-held control unit: 17 x 7.7 x 3 cm / Weight: circa 1400 g (excluding mains part)
Beurer FM 150 Compression Leg Therapy Massager kit contains 2 x leg cuffs (left and right), 2 x air hoses, 1 x hand controller switch, 1 x carry bag, 1 x mains plug with lead, 4 x AA batteries and multilingual user instructions. CE mark and 3 years warranty.
VAT exemption is available for personal use by people suffering relevant chronic health problems, such as heavy legs, circulation problems, chronic swelling of the legs and ankles, varicose veins, etc.