Laser Therapy Guides and Handbooks
- Light and Laser Therapy: CLINICAL PROCEDURES by Curtis Turchin
- A Podiatrist's Guide to Low Level Laser Therapy by Kerry G. Tume and Sean Tume
Light and Laser Therapy: CLINICAL PROCEDURES by Curtis Turchin
Light and Laser Therapy: Clinical Procedures is a third edition (2007) laser therapy teaching book by Curtis Turchin, MA, DC
Light and Laser Therapy is an excellent laser therapy compendium that is the ideal "first book" for a beginner in laser therapy. Light and Laser Therapy is a teaching and informative book. Lasers and laser therapy are explained in an easy-to-understand language. Instructions on how to calculate doses, power densities etc. are followed by practical therapy advice for a great number of indications, illustrated on body charts. Dr. Turchin has practised laser therapy for more than 20 years, has published 20 articles on the subject, and is a medical-legal expert.
Light and Laser Therapy book has the following chapters:
- Science of Laser Therapy
- Head and Face Treatments - Head and Face Diagrams
- Spine and Pelvic Treatments - Spine and Pelvic Diagrams
- Systemic Treatments – Systemic Diagrams
- Upper Body Treatments – Upper Body Diagrams
- Lower Body Treatments – Lower Body Diagrams
- Adjunctive Natural Treatments
- Bibliography – Glossary
Light and Laser Therapy: Clinical Procedures by Curtis Turchin (third edition 2007) has 162 pages.
A Podiatrist Guide to Low Level Laser Therapy
This guide by Kerry and Sean Tume aims at podiatrists, giving practical advice on treating a range of podiatric disorders with low level lasers.
Contents of A Podiatrist Guide to Low Level Laser Therapy:
- Introduction to Low Level Laser Therapy
- Laser Safety
- Laser Techniques
- Primary Applications
- Laser Application for Podiatric Conditions
- Review of Podiatric Anatomy
- Myofascial Trigger Points for Podiatry
- Glossary of Laser Terms
A Podiatrist Guide to Low Level Laser Therapy has 94 pages. Published by Prima Books.
Please note that VAT is not charged on books!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.