A Podiatrist Guide to Low Level Laser Therapy
This guide by Kerry and Sean Tume aims at podiatrists, giving practical advice on treating a range of podiatric disorders with low level lasers.
Contents of A Podiatrist Guide to Low Level Laser Therapy:
- Introduction to Low Level Laser Therapy
- Laser Safety
- Laser Techniques
- Primary Applications
- Laser Application for Podiatric Conditions
- Review of Podiatric Anatomy
- Myofascial Trigger Points for Podiatry
- Glossary of Laser Terms
A Podiatrist Guide to Low Level Laser Therapy has 94 pages. Published by Prima Books.
Please note that VAT is not charged on books!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
1 piece of a selected book.