Beurer BM 81 easyLock BP Monitor for Home Use
Beurer BM 81 easyLock Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with easyLock Cuff and Bluetooth
Innovative, technologically advanced, clinically validated and easy to use, the Beurer BM 81 ‘All-in-One’ easyLock Blood Pressure Monitor for home use measures blood pressure reliably, quickly and comfortably, delivering accurate measurements that you can trust! With 120 memory spaces for 2 users, the measurements can be saved on the monitor or utilising integrated Bluetooth technology, your measurements data can be wirelessly transferred to an app on a smartphone for storage and evaluation.
Ease of use, comfort, reliability and affordability, make the Beurer BM 81 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor a highly desirable BP monitor for use at home!
Beurer BM 81 easyLock BP Monitor is ‘all-in-one’ device that is fast, accurate, simple and easy to use. There are no tubes, no cables and no worries or stress! Integrated tubular cuff provides perfect fit and secure hold during blood pressure measuring. Just put the cuff on your upper arm, tighten and measure!
Beurer BM 81 easyLock Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor features integrated tubular easyLock Cuff utilising advanced Cuff Inflation Technology that automatically determines how much the cuff should inflate, whilst activating the measurement to begin. Simultaneously, the Cuff Tightness Indicator function checks the positioning of the cuff on the upper arm. If the cuff is correctly positioned and inflated, the blood pressure measurement is completed and the measurement values are shown on the display screen. If incorrect cuff positioning is detected, the measurement values are cancelled and an error message appears.
Measurement values can be saved and stored conveniently on the BM 81 blood pressure monitor capable of storing 120 measurements each for 2 users. When 120 measurements per user are exceeded, the oldest measurements are automatically removed. Alternatively, captured measurement data can be transmitted wirelessly via Bluetooth to a smartphone for storage and evaluation, utilising one of the Beurer Apps - beurer HealthManager Pro App or beurer HealthManager App, both available FREE from Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). Smartphone system requirements: iOS ≥12.0 / Android ≥8.0 / Bluetooth ≥4.0
Beurer BM 81 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor measures arterial blood pressure (i.e. systolic and diastolic blood pressure) and pulse and presents measurements on its display screen. LED risk indicator presents to the user a colour coded classification of the measured values according to the WHO (World Health Organisation) definition of blood pressure stages. The LED Risk Indicator is located on the left side of the display screen. Points to note: Consider that measurements taken at home are generally lower than when blood pressure is measured by medical professionals at clinics. It is important that you consult your doctor regularly for advice on your personal blood pressure values targets.
Beurer BM 81 easyLock Blood Pressure Monitor summary
- Automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor with integrated tubular easyLock Cuff
- Clinically validated according to the latest European Society for Hypertension (ESH)
- Easy to use, fast and reliable upper arm blood pressure monitor for home use
- Universal fit for people with upper arm circumferences from 24 – 40 cm
- Measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure and pulse and detects cardiac arrhythmia
- Classifies blood pressure measurements into categories of value ranges defined by the World Health Organisation evaluation
- LED Risk Indicator shows colour coded category that measured values fall in:
- High Risk Severe = RED / High Risk Moderate = ORANGE / High Risk Mild = YELLOW
- High Normal = GREEN / Normal = GREEN / Optimal = GREEN
- easyLock Cuff features Cuff Position Control and correct positioning of the cuff on the upper arm
- easyLock Cuff utilises advanced Cuff Inflation Technology for fast and reliable BP monitoring
- easyLock Cuff with advanced Cuff Inflation Technology enables measurements to start during cuff inflation for faster results
- Features integrated Bluetooth that facilitates measurements transfer to smartphones
- Compatible with beurer HealthManager Pro App and beurer HeathManager App
- 2 x 120 memory spaces - usable by 2 users with 120 measurements storage per user on the device Automatic removal of the oldest measurements
- Measurements data can be transferred via Bluetooth to smartphones for storage, evaluation and long-time health monitoring in the beurer HealthManager Pro App or beurer HealthManager App
- Easy to clean device – wipe with moist cloth
- Battery powered - 4 x 1.5 V AAA LR03 batteries included
- CE 0483 Medical Device
- 5 years warranty
Beurer BM 81 technical specifications
- Model: BM 85
- Measurement methods: Oscillometric, non-invasive measurements on the upper arm
- Measurement range: Cuff pressure 0 – 300 mm Hg, Systolic pressure 50 – 260 mm Hg, Diastolic pressure 30 – 200 mm Hg; Pulse 40 – 180 beats per minute
- Display accuracy: Systolic ±3 mm Hg, Diastolic ±3 mm Hg; Pulse ±5% of the value shown
- Measurements inaccuracy: Maximum permissible standard deviation according to clinical testing: Systolic 8 mm Hg / Diastolic 8 mm Hg
- Memory: 2 x 120 memory spaces
- Dimensions: Unit: 143 x 91 x 22 mm/ Weight: circa 280 g (with cuff; without batteries)
- Cuff size: 24 – 40 cm
- Operating conditions: 5° C to 40° C; 15% - 90 % RH (non-condensing), 700 – 1060 hPa ambient pressure
- Storage conditions: - 25° C to 70° C; ≤ 90 % RH (non-condensing), 700 – 1060 hPa ambient pressure
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5 V AAA LR03 batteries
- Battery life: Circa 300 measurements, depending on levels of blood pressure and pump pressure
- Expected service life: at least 10 000 (10 thousand) measurements
- Classification: Internal supply, IP22, no AP or APG, continuous operation, application part type BF
- Data transfer via Bluetooth wireless technology: Bluetooth low energy technology, 2402MHZ frequency band, Transmission power max, 4 dBm, Compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 smartphones/tablets
- Familiarise yourself with user manual prior to first use
- Follow all indications, recommendations, contraindications, warnings and precautions listed in user manual
- Retain user manual for future use and reference
- Consult your doctor, if you are in any doubts as to your personal suitability to use a blood pressure monitor at home
- Refer to user manual for a full list of safety notes, contraindications, warnings, precautions and recommendations
Contraindications and warnings
- Read user manual prior to first use and retain for future use
- Always follow all warnings and recommendations listed in user manual
- Do not use this blood pressure monitor if you have pacemaker fitted or implanted devices
- Do not use with a defibrillator
- Do not use during MRI scan
- Not for use by people with sensitive skin or allergies
- Do not use if you suffer severe circulatory deficiency or circulatory disorder in your arms - consult a doctor before using this blood pressure monitor to prevent medical problems
- Do not apply the cuff if you have an unhealed wound on your arm
- Do not apply the cuff on the arm with intravenous drip or blood transfusion as this could lead to injuries
- Not for use by people with restricted physical, sensory or mental capabilities
- Blood pressure monitor is not a toy and should not be used by unsupervised children
- Blood pressure monitor is a monitoring device and is not intended for diagnostic or treatment purposes
- Blood pressure monitor does not replace medical consultations and examinations of your heart and other organs by a doctor or other qualified medical professional
- If you believe you have an illness or serious disease, please consult your doctor
- It is recommended that you share the measurements taken at home with your doctor
- Please refer to the User Manual for all recommendations and a full list of warnings, contraindications and precautions
- If you have any doubts as to your suitability to use a blood pressure monitor at home, consult your doctor for advice
- Do not self-diagnose or self-treat yourself without consulting a doctor
- Refer to user manual for a full list of warnings, precautions and recommendations
Beurer BM 81 easyLock BP Monitor - your reliable, fast and easy to use blood pressure monitor for home use.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: Unit: 143 x 91 x 22 mm/ Weight: circa 280 g (with cuff; without batteries)
Cuff size: 24 – 40 cm
Beurer BM 81 easyLock Blood Pressure Monitor kit consists of upper arm blood pressure monitor with integrated easyLock universal cuff (24 – 40 cm), instructions for use, brief instructions, 4 x 1.5 V AAA LR03 batteries. CE 0483 Medical Device, 5 years warranty.