Beurer IH 60 Compressed Air Nebuliser
Out of stock.
Beurer IH 60 Compressor Nebuliser with 5 years warranty
Beurer IH 60 Ultrasonic Nebuliser nebulises liquid medication utilising compressed air technology. Beurer IH 60 is indicated for nebulisation therapy of upper and lower respiratory tract in adults and children at home. It performs well, when fast and effective inhalation must be achieved, such as when treating colds, asthma and other respiratory diseases requiring speedy intervention.
Beurer IH 60 Compressor Nebuliser is small, light and very quiet, thus discreet and suitable for use during travel and where silent operation is important. Featuring rechargeable lithium ion battery, the Beurer IH 60 is a convenient travel companion to adults and children in need of frequent nebulisation therapy.
Using Beurer IH 60 Compressor Nebuliser
Beurer IH 60 is easy to use. Ensure that you only use medication prescribed or recommended by a doctor. Inhale as instructed by a doctor (i.e. appropriate medication quantity and inhalation period).
Read user manual prior to first use and follow instructions and recommendations listed in it to ensure correct use of your nebuliser for the best therapeutic outcomes.
- Relax and sit at a table in an upright position. Hold the atomiser vertically straight.
- Preferably use a mouthpiece for most effective nebulisation. When the mouthpiece is not suitable (i.e. in very young children) or practical, use the mask. Ensure the mask is strapped securely around the head for the duration of inhalation.
- Stop inhalation is the mist flows irregularly or when the sound changes with you are inhaling.
- Beurer IH 60 must be switched off after 30 minutes of therapy for a 30-minute pause.
- Ensure you follow cleaning, disinfection and general hygiene instructions and store the nebuliser as appropriate.
Beurer IH 60 Compressor Nebuliser specifications
- Type: nebuliser with compressed air technology
- Atomiser filling volume: minimum 2 ml, maximum 6 ml
- Nebulisation capacity (medication flow rate): circa 0.25 ml/min
- Aerosol delivery: 0.15 ml
- Aerosol delivery rate: 0.03 ml/min
- Particle size (MMAD): 4.12 µm
- Operating pressure: circa 0.25 – 0.5 bar
- Sound pressure: Maximum 45 dBA (according to DIN EN 13544-1 section 26)
- Expected service life: 400 h
- Operation: non-continuous (30 minutes on and 30 minutes off)
- Battery: Li-Ion, 3.7 V, 2570 mAh capacity
- Mains connection: input 100 - 240 V ~ 50 / 60 Hz
- Operating conditions: Temperature 10°C to 40° C; Relative Humidity 10 - 95%; Ambient pressure: 700 – 1060 hPa
- Storage conditions: Temperature – 20° C to + 60° C; Relative Humidity 10 - 95% ; Ambient pressure: 700 – 1060 hPa
- Dimensions: 110 x 62 x 47 mm
- Weight: 222 g
- CE mark: CE 0123 Medical Device
- Warranty: 5 years
For more information about compressor nebulisers, please refer to Compressor Nebulisers page.
Beurer IH 60 Compressor Nebuliser – an ideal home and travel nebulisation companion for adults and children.