Beurer IH 60 Compressed Air Nebuliser
Beurer IH 60 Compressor Nebuliser with 5 years warranty
Beurer IH 60 Ultrasonic Nebuliser nebulises liquid medication utilising compressed air technology. Beurer IH 60 is indicated for nebulisation therapy of upper and lower respiratory tract in adults and children at home. It performs well, when fast and effective inhalation must be achieved, such as when treating colds, asthma and other respiratory diseases requiring speedy intervention.
Beurer IH 60 Compressor Nebuliser is small, light and very quiet, thus discreet and suitable for use during travel and where silent operation is important. Featuring rechargeable lithium ion battery, the Beurer IH 60 is a convenient travel companion to adults and children in need of frequent nebulisation therapy.
Using Beurer IH 60 Compressor Nebuliser
Beurer IH 60 is easy to use. Ensure that you only use medication prescribed or recommended by a doctor. Inhale as instructed by a doctor (i.e. appropriate medication quantity and inhalation period).
Read user manual prior to first use and follow instructions and recommendations listed in it to ensure correct use of your nebuliser for the best therapeutic outcomes.
- Relax and sit at a table in an upright position. Hold the atomiser vertically straight.
- Preferably use a mouthpiece for most effective nebulisation. When the mouthpiece is not suitable (i.e. in very young children) or practical, use the mask. Ensure the mask is strapped securely around the head for the duration of inhalation.
- Stop inhalation is the mist flows irregularly or when the sound changes with you are inhaling.
- Beurer IH 60 must be switched off after 30 minutes of therapy for a 30-minute pause.
- Ensure you follow cleaning, disinfection and general hygiene instructions and store the nebuliser as appropriate.
Beurer IH 60 Compressor Nebuliser specifications
- Type: nebuliser with compressed air technology
- Atomiser filling volume: minimum 2 ml, maximum 6 ml
- Nebulisation capacity (medication flow rate): circa 0.25 ml/min
- Aerosol delivery: 0.15 ml
- Aerosol delivery rate: 0.03 ml/min
- Particle size (MMAD): 4.12 µm
- Operating pressure: circa 0.25 – 0.5 bar
- Sound pressure: Maximum 45 dBA (according to DIN EN 13544-1 section 26)
- Expected service life: 400 h
- Operation: non-continuous (30 minutes on and 30 minutes off)
- Battery: Li-Ion, 3.7 V, 2570 mAh capacity
- Mains connection: input 100 - 240 V ~ 50 / 60 Hz
- Operating conditions: Temperature 10°C to 40° C; Relative Humidity 10 - 95%; Ambient pressure: 700 – 1060 hPa
- Storage conditions: Temperature – 20° C to + 60° C; Relative Humidity 10 - 95% ; Ambient pressure: 700 – 1060 hPa
- Dimensions: 110 x 62 x 47 mm
- Weight: 222 g
- CE mark: CE 0123 Medical Device
- Warranty: 5 years
For more information about compressor nebulisers, please refer to Compressor Nebulisers page.
Beurer IH 60 Compressor Nebuliser – an ideal home and travel nebulisation companion for adults and children.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 110 x 62 x 47 mm / Weight: 222 g
- Beurer IH 60 Compressor Nebuliser kit comprises of the nebulising unit, atomiser, compressed air hose, mouthpiece, adult mask, child mask, nosepiece, replacement filter, micro USB cable, mains adapter, storage bag, carry bag and user manual (multilingual). CE mark Medical Device and 5 years warranty.
- Beurer IH 60 Yearly Pack consists of mouthpiece, nosepiece, adult mask, child’s mask, 10 air filters and a compressed air hose.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT exemption declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.