Beurer HD 75 Cosy Heated Overblanket in Taupe
During cold winter months, many people are at risk of ill health and even premature death, because of living in cold poorly heated or unheated homes. Prolonged exposure to cold causes hypothermia, a significant drop in body temperature. Hypothermia can be dangerous or even fatal or have long term implications on health and wellbeing.
Beurer HD 75 Cosy Heated Overblanket can help you to stay warm and reduce the risks associated with hypothermia. It can also help to reduce the misery of unhealthy cold temperatures of an unheated home. Electrically powered and economic to run, the Beurer HD 75 Cosy Heated Overblanket can provide comforting warmth quickly and inexpensively as frequently as you need to feel warm and cosy.
Beurer HD 75 Cosy Heated Overblanket summary and specifications
- Mains powered electric thermal overblanket
- Heated ultra-soft blanket from ultra-soft fleecy material
- Soft and cosy fleecy thermal fabric
- Large 180 x 130 cm size
- LED illuminated controller
- Detachable power cord fitted with 3 pin UK plug
- Plug coupling between the power cord and the overblanket for safety
- 6 temperature settings
- Automatic switch off after 3 hours
- Manual switch off at any time
- Machine washable at 30° C
- Mains power 220 – 240 V ~ 50 Hz
- 100 – 110 W
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Triple safety system
- CE mark
- 3 years warranty
Beurer HD 75 Cosy Heated Overblanket is soft, large, breathable and skin friendly. Measuring generous 180 x 130 cm, it can be used when relaxing, reading or watching TV. You can wrap yourself in the soothingly warm overblanket to warm up your entire body, when relaxing on a sofa or sleeping in bed. The cosy heated overblanket is light and easy to move between rooms, so that you can stay warm day and night.
Beurer HD 75 has a detachable power cord fitted with 3 pin UK plug for mains power 220 - 240 V ~ 50 Hz. The heated overblanket has 100 W power output.
Beurer HD 75 Cosy Heated Overblanket has 6 temperature settings to select from and automatically switches off after 3 hours of use. You can also switch the overblanket off manually and restart again. The switch controller is illuminated for convenience during use. The Beurer triple safety protection system prevents overheating and ensures your safety during use.
Beurer HD 75 Cosy Heated Overblanket is washable for hygiene and freshness. You can wash your cosy heated overblanket in washing machine at 30° C after unplugging the overblanket from the mains power and disconnecting the controller with power cord from the overblanket. After washing, the overblanket should be air dried over a clothes horse.
Beurer HD 75 is CE marked and carries 3-year warranty.
Points to note on the use of the Beurer HD 75
Using the Beurer HD 75 Cosy Overblanket is simple. However, please ensure that you read user instructions prior to first use. Ensure that you are familiar with manufacturer's recommendations as well as all precautions, warnings and contraindications listed in the user instructions. Always retain user instructions for future reference.
- Electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heat pad may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated overblanket.
- Children under the age of 3 must not use this heated overblanket.
- Children over the age of 3 can only use this heated overblanket under adult supervision.
- People with reduced sensory, mental and physical skill can only use this heated overblanket under supervision or when instructed on how to use it safely and understood the instructions.
- People not sensitive to heat or persons not able to react to overheating must not use this heated overblanket.
- This heated overblanket is not for use in hospitals.
- Refer to user instructions for complete list of recommendations, warnings, precautions and contraindications.
Beurer HD 75 Cosy Heated Overblanket – the perfect warming companion for cold nights and days.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £75.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £75.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days.
- UK Saturday Delivery (£21.66 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday on following week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Size: 180 x 130 cm
Beurer HD 75 Cosy Heated Overblanket kit contains one heated overblanket with detachable controller and power cord fitted with 3 pin UK plug. CE mark and 3 years warranty.