*EU Countries VAT will be determined at checkout.
Armfit Plus Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with ECG Tracker and Bluetooth
Armfit Plus Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor, ECG Tracker and Pulse/ Heart Rate Monitor with Bluetooth for Home Use
Armfit Plus is a compact all-in-one multi-functional multi-user device that checks blood pressure, monitors ECG waveforms as well as heart rate easily and conveniently in the privacy of your home. Armfit Plus allows you to measure and analyse your blood pressure and its trends, capture and store your ECG waveforms as well as check your heart rate and detect any signs of heart rhythms irregularities.
Armfit Plus can be used short term as a standalone monitor because it has a built-in memory and can store and recall/review up to 50 blood pressure measurements and 10 ECG recordings. Thereafter the latest measurements are automatically deleted to be replaced by added data of newly performed measurements.
For ongoing long term monitoring and reviewing of the blood pressure and ECG parameters, the Armfit Plus is equipped with built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity capability and can be paired with smart devices (smartphones/tablets). and the ViHealth app. The ViHealth app - available free from Apple Store for iOS or Google Play for Androids - facilitates transfer of the recorded data from the Armfit Plus to the smart devices for storage, historical reviews and trends analyses as well as for sharing of the recorded measurements with medical professional or relatives.
Armfit Plus is easy to use with simple to follow illustrated User Manual and Quick Guide provided.
Please note that albeit the Armfit Plus is a comprehensive monitor of important relevant to health parameters, it is not to be used directly for diagnostic or treatment purposes or to replace consultations with qualified medical practitioners.
Armfit Plus Blood Pressure Monitor and ECG Tracker with Bluetooth overview
- Compact upper arm blood pressure monitor and integrated ECG tracker with built-in Bluetooth
- Portable multi-user monitor for use at home, work or during travel
- Compatible with a free ViHealth app available from App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android devices
- Built-in data storage for 50 blood pressure measurements and 10 ECG recordings
- Recorded measurements can be downloaded smartphones or tablets for storage, history review and sharing of recorded data
- Easy to use with only 2 buttons to operate
- LCD display screen shows measurements and recordings
- Features integrated arm cuff for ease of use
- Measures blood pressure, heart rate and records ECG waveforms
- Utilises oscillometer method of blood pressure measurements
- Utilises 30 seconds method of ECG recordings with integrated ECG electrodes
- Recorded measurements can exported to smartphones and tablets (i.e. iOS, Androids)
- Integral rechargeable lithium-polymer battery with low power consumption
- Single charge lasts for 500 measurements
- Battery status indicator displayed on LCD screen
- Rechargeable in circa 2 hours from mains or a PC
- Manual shut off as well as automatic shut off 2 minutes after the completion of measurements
- Medical Device Class 2a CE 0197
- 12 months warranty
Using Armfit Plus BP, ECG & Heart Rate Monitor
Armfit Plus features built-in Bluetooth for wireless connectivity. Wireless connectivity facilitates exporting the recorded data to smartphones and tablets (i.e. iOS, Android). With ViHealth app installed on the smart device, you can easily pair the Armfit Plus with the smart device and transfer all captured recordings to your smart device for long term storage and reviews.
User Manual and Quick Guide are illustrated and easy to follow. Please refer to them to become familiar with your Armfit Plus. You will learn how to apply Armfit Plus effectively to monitor your health-relevant parameters long term and how to share the recorded data with your doctor.
Armfit Plus is intuitive and easy to use. You must aim to take several measurements over several days at the same time each day. It is best to take measurements at the same time of the day, in the morning and in the evening or as advised by your doctor.
- Ensure that your Armfit Plus has been charged prior to first use.
- Strap the monitor to your bare upper arm circa 1- 2 cm above the elbow directly on the skin, keeping the monitor position aligned with your middle finger as illustrated in the user manual and quick start guide.
- Sit correctly and comfortably on a chair with legs uncrossed and your arm on a table with the monitor cuff at the level of your heart. Relax your arm and wrist and remain still.
- Press Start/Stop button. The monitor will automatically inflate and deflate the cuff during the process of measuring that takes circa 30 seconds.
- Completed BP measurement reading and pulse rate are subsequently shown on the LCD screen.
- Press the Start/Stop again to turn the device off. Remove the cuff.
Please note that the monitor shuts off automatically after 2 minutes of inactivity upon completion of the measurements.
Taking ECG waveform measurement with Armfit Plus is simple. Just view the illustration of the 4 ways measurements taking and follow the instructions. The ECG measurements take 30 seconds.
- Hold the monitor in your right hand, covering the electrode on the monitor with your palm and touch your bare left leg with the left electrode. Press the Start button and hold for 30 seconds.
- ‘Right hand to left leg’: Hold the monitor in your right hand, covering the electrode on the monitor with your palm and touch your bare left leg with the left electrode. Press the Start button and hold for 30 seconds.
- ‘Hand to hand’: Hold the monitor in your right hand, covering the electrode on the monitor with your palm and place the left electrode in the palm of your left hand. Press the Start button and hold for 30 seconds. If you find that the signal is too low to take a recording with this method, use the method ‘Right hand to abdomen’ instead.
- ‘Right hand to abdomen’: Hold the monitor in your right hand, covering the electrode on the monitor with your palm and touch your abdomen with the left electrode. Press the Start button and hold for 30 seconds.
- ‘Right hand to chest’: Hold the monitor in your right hand, covering the electrode on the monitor with your palm and touch your left side of the chest with the left electrode. Press the Start button and hold for 30 seconds.
- Upon completion of the 30 seconds measurement, the Armfit Plus displays the heart rate reading on the LCD screen and thereafter replays the 30 seconds of the ECG waveform recorded.
- Press the Start/Stop again to turn the device off.
- Please note that the monitor shuts off automatically after 2 minutes of inactivity following completion of the measurements.
Cleaning – maintenance - storage
- Use only soft dry cloth or lightly damp cloth moistened with a mild neutral detergent to wipe the monitor off. Clean dirty electrodes with a soft cloth or cotton swab moistened with alcohol-based sanitiser.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or repair the monitor as this could cause to inaccurate measurement readings!
- Store in its case in a clean, dry and safe environment. Protect from extreme temperatures, humidity, direct sunlight, dust or corrosive substances or vapours.
Armfit Plus technical specifications
Blood pressure monitor utilising oscillometric method BP measuring
- BP range: 0 – 300 mm Hg
- BP measurement accuracy: ± 3 mm Hg
- Pulse rate range: 40 – 200 / minute
- Pulse rate accuracy: ± 2 / minute
ECG recording with integrated ECG electrodes
- Lead set: Lead I, Lead II, Chest Lead
- ECG length: 30 seconds
- Hear rate range: 30 – 250 / minute
- Heart rate accuracy: ± 2 / minute or ± 2% (whichever greater)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Battery run time: 500 measurements
- Charge input: Micro USB, DCSV
- Charge time: 2 hours
Storage (built-in memory)
- BP records: 50
- ECG records: 10
- Frequency range: 2.402 – 2.480 GHz
- Max RF power: - 10 dBM
- Temperature: 5 to 40° C operating/ - 25 to 70° C storage
- RH non-condensing: 10% - 95% operating / 10% to 95% storage
- Barometric: 700 – 1060 hPa operating / 700 – 1060 hPa storage
- Degree of dust and water resistance: IP22
- Drop test: 1.0 m
- Dimensions: 135 mm (L) x 45 mm (W) x 20 mm (H)
- Weight: (main unit): 240 g
- Cuff size: Adult cuff (supplied): 22 – 42 cm // Small adult cuff (optional extra): 17 – 22 cm //
- Adult cuff (optional extra): 22 – 32 cm
- Wireless connectivity: Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- EC Directives: MDD 93/42/EEC // RED 2014/53/EU //ROHS 2.0, 2011/65/EU
- Degree of protection against electrical shock: Type BF
Contraindications and warnings
- Read User Manual prior to first use and retain for future use
- Always follow all warnings and recommendations listed in User Manual
- Do not use Armfit Plus if you have pacemaker fitted or implanted devices
- Do not use with a defibrillator
- Do not use during MRI scan
- Not for use by people with sensitive skin or allergies
- Do not use if you suffer severe circulatory deficiency or circulatory disorder in your arms, consult a doctor before using Armfit Plus to prevent medical problems
- Do not apply the cuff if you have an unhealed wound on your arm
- Do not apply the cuff on the arm with intravenous drip or blood transfusion as this could lead to injuries
- Not for use by people with restricted physical, sensory or mental capabilities
- Armfit Plus is not a toy and should not be used by unsupervised children
- Armfit Plus is a monitor and is not intended for diagnostic or treatment purposes
- Armfit Plus does not replace medical consultations
- If you believe you have an illness or serious disease, please consult your doctor
- Armfit Plus is not a replacement for medical consultation and examinations of your heart and other organs by a doctor
- Armfit Plus does not replace medical electrocardiogram readings or seeing a cardiologist
- It is recommended that you share the recordings taken with Armfit Plus with your doctor
- Please refer to the User Manual for all recommendations and a full list of warnings, contraindications and precautions
- If you have any doubts as to your suitability to use Armfit Plus, consult your doctor for advice
- Do not self-diagnose or self-medical yourself without consulting a doctor
- Please refer to User Manual for a full list of warnings, precautions and recommendations
- Armfit is contraindicated in ambulatory environments
- Armfit Plus is contraindicated for use on aircrafts
Armfit Plus Blood Pressure & ECG Monitor – a perfect multi-functional and multi-user monitor for use at home!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
- Dimensions: 135 mm (L) x 45 mm (W) x 20 mm (H) / Weight: (main unit): 240 g
- Cuff size: Adult cuff (supplied): 22 – 42 cmArmfit Plus Blood Pressure and ECG Monitor kit comprises of the main unit, charging USB cable, User Manual, Quick Guide and hard storage box. CE0197 and 12 months warranty. Armfit Plus Blood Pressure and ECG Monitor kit comprises of the main unit, charging USB cable, User Manual, Quick Guide and hard storage box. CE0197 and 12 months warranty.
Armfit Plus Blood Pressure and ECG Monitor kit comprises of the main unit, charging USB cable, User Manual, Quick Guide and hard storage box. CE0197 and 12 months warranty.