Beurer SI 40 Steam Vaporiser Generator
Beurer SI 40 utilises evaporation technology to generate steam that humidifies ambient air and delivers soothing steam treatment during the cold season. Soothing steam provides effective relief of symptoms of colds, coughs and congestion. Beurer SI 40 Steam Vaporiser vaporises saline solutions and essential oils to deliver effective home treatment that is more effective and much safer than just steam inhalation over a bowl of hot water.
Equipped with flexible universal mask that fits snugly over the mouth and nose, the Beurer SI 40 Steam Vaporiser operates quietly and quickly, producing steam at constant temperature for comfort and efficacy. You can adjust the nebulisation performance easily to suit your personal needs with a variable steam regulator slider located at the top of the vaporiser just below the mask.
Beurer SI 40 Steam Vaporiser is easy to use and simple to maintain. Important point to remember is that the steam vaporiser must be cleaned and dried after each use to prevent contamination and associated health risks. Cleaning and disinfection are simple and all you need to do is just to follow the illustrated user instructions with no special cleaning agents or disinfectants required, but for clean cloth, mild detergent and warm and boiling water.
Beurer SI 40 Steam Vaporiser summary
- Steam vaporiser
- Generates warm steam at constant temperature by utilising evaporation technique
- Delivers soothing home treatment during cold season
- Nebulises liquids (i.e. distilled water, saline solution, essential oils)
- Effective and safe to use
- Comfortable and relaxing treatment
- Easy and convenient to operate with one button functionality
- Short treatment time of circa 10 minutes
- Delivers steam via a flexible mask for mouth and nose
- Adjustable steam for individual nebulisation needs
- Maintains constant steam temperature at circa 43°C for comfort and treatment efficacy
- Ultra-quiet non-disturbing operation
- Mains powered (220 – 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz)
- CE mark
- 3 years warranty
Beurer SI 40 Steam Vaporiser can help you combat seasonal colds and coughs, runny or blocked nose. Soothing and relaxing treatments can be performed conveniently at home any time required. Safer and more effective than using a bowl of steaming water, the Beurer SI 40 Steam Vaporiser can help to keep you free from sneezes and sniffles this winter season.
Beurer SI 40 Steam Vaporiser technical specifications
- SI 40 steam vaporiser
- Filling volume of internal water heater: maximum 25 ml
- Aroma container filling volume: maximum 60 ml
- Steam temperature: circa 43°C
- Water boiling time: circa 2 minutes
- Maximum operation time: circa 10 minutes
- Mask material: PVC
- Mains connection: 220 – 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz
- Operating conditions: Temperature 10° C to 40°C / Relative humidity 10% to 95% / Ambient pressure 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Storage and transportation conditions: Temperature 0° C to 60°C / Relative humidity 10% to 95% / Ambient pressure 500 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Dimensions: 265 x 260 x 96 mm
- Weight: 620 g
- SI 40 is not a medical device, always consult your doctor if you need medical treatment!
- Not intended for commerical or clinical use!
- Not for use by children under the age of 8
- Not to be used by people with reduced physical, sensory or mental skills without supervision
- SI 40 is not a toy and children must not play with it
- Please observe general hygiene measures when using the vaporiser
- Close your eyes during treatment and protect heat sensitive zones
- Do not position your face too close to the mask
- Always read and understand the content of user instructions prior to first use
- Retain user instructions for future reference
- Read instructions, contraindications, warnings, recommendations and other instructions and follow them – all are listed in user manual
- Consult your doctor if you are in any doubt as to your suitability to use the vaporiser
Beurer SI 40 Steam Vaporiser – simple and effective way to keep sneezes and sniffles away!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 265 x 260 x 96 mm / Weight: 620 g
Beurer SI 40 Steam Vaporiser kit consists of steam vaporiser unit with mains power lead and 3 pin UK plug, mask and multilingual user instructions. CE mark and 3 years warranty.