Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO with Bluetooth
Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO is a Cold Laser or Low Level Laser Therapy Device or Soft Laser
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is also referred to as PhotoBioModulation (PBM)
Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO belongs to patented Energy Lasers brand of cold lasers / soft lasers, utilising the latest LLLT/PBM technology. Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO is the smallest cordless therapeutic cold laser for professional use in the world. Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO is equipped with Bluetooth that connects with Energy Laser™ App on Android smartphones and tablets. The Energy Laser™ App is available from Google Play. The Energy Laser™ App enables setting of the laser power, operating time (from 10 sec to 10 minutes) and silent mode operation for the convenience of the treated patients.
Utilising 2000 mW of total laser power from 4 x 500 mW infrared laser diodes, LED guide light and focus optics, Energy Laser L2000 PRO generates strong coherent continuous beam of 808 nm infrared laser light in invisible light spectrum. Energy Laser L2000 PRO laser beam penetrates the skin to circa 3 – 4 cm depth, making it a very powerful cold laser for medical professionals and therapy practitioners to treat pain, inflammation and swelling of muscles, tendons and joints.
Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO is a powerful non-invasive soft infrared laser for pain relief and fast healing of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries.
Low Level Laser Therapy / PhotoBioModulation work by application of low level laser light in red and/or near-infrared light spectrum to the surface of the body. LLLT is non-invasive and does not lead to tissue heating or any significant or serious side-effects noted to date. LLLT can be used as a standalone therapeutic modality or in conjunction with other conventional therapies, such as physiotherapy, massage, chiropractic, podiatry and medication. Laser light treatments have a very wide range of therapeutic applications with magnitude of positive effects on the living organisms. LLLT stimulates immune system and enhances body’s own natural healing capabilities, facilitating faster recoveries from illnesses and injuries. LLLT effectively reduces pain, discomfort, inflammation and swelling, accelerates wound healing, improves blood flow in the treated area, stimulates collagen production and contributes to removal of toxins and waste products from the cells and tissues, thus leading to cell renewal and tissue regeneration.
LLLT / PBM has been researched for over 40 years and is proven in many clinical studies. LLLT / PBM is non-invasive and drug free therapy known for its efficacy and safety.
Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO with Bluetooth overview
- Latest generation powerful LLLT/PBM laser (i.e. cold laser or soft laser)
- Non-invasive therapeutic cold laser
- Indicated for use by professionals
- Indicated for muscle, joint and tendon pain and inflammation associated with musculoskeletal conditions and injuries
- Designed for cold laser applications in hospitals and therapy clinics
- Performs cold laser treatments of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries to speed up healing and relief of pain, inflammation and swelling
- Handheld cordless laser for ease of use and convenience
- Equipped with built-in optics
- 808 nm wavelength in invisible infrared light spectrum
- Coherent continuous laser beam
- Built-in Light Guide with red LED light enabling the user to see where the invisible beam aims during treatments
- Laser beam penetration 3 – 4 cm depth
- Maximum power 4 x 500 mW
- Total laser power 2000 mW
- Energy transmitted per 10 seconds = 20 Joule / 1 minute = 120 Joule / 5 minutes = 600 Joule
- Battery powered (rechargeable MEGA Li-Ion battery)
- 1 hour treatment time on fully charged battery
- 4 hours recharging time
- Equipped with electronic overheating control with air cooling
- Equipped with Bluetooth and works with Energy Laser™ App that is available from the Google Play that can be installed on Android smartphones or tablets. The App enables setting of the laser power, operating time (10 sec – 10 minutes) and optional silent mode operation without beeps every 10 seconds
- Laser Class 3B
- Class 2A Medical Device (CE2274)
- 2 years warranty
Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO has been designed for professional use at clinics by medical professionals and trained therapists, such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, podiatrists, wound healing specialists, pain relief specialists and dentists. L2000 PRO has been designed for treatments of problems (i.e. conditions and injuries) associated with muscles, tendons, bones and joints, such as musculoskeletal and arthritic complaints, joint and muscular pain, inflammation and discomfort, treatment of trigger points, inflammation and swelling as well as wound healing, post-surgical pain and swelling and healing of scar tissue and much more. Treatments with Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO are painless, convenient and easy to deliver and produce fast therapeutic outcomes.
Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO is handheld and cordless and generates coherent invisible infrared beam in 808 nm wavelength. The L2000 PRO operates on total laser power of 2000 mW power from 4 x 500 mW infrared laser diodes. Equipped with a powerful rechargeable MEGA Li-Ion battery delivering 1 hour of treatments from a fully charged battery with recharging time of 4 hours.
Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO emits coherent continuous laser light beam that penetrates the skin to 3 – 4 cm depth, facilitating effective laser light treatments. For user convenience, a Light LED Guide with red LED light is built-in to enable the user to see, where the invisible laser beam aims and points during use.
Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO is a part of patented Energy Lasers series of technologically advanced cold lasers that utilise the latest LLLT/PBM technology. Energy Lasers™ (L200, L400, L500 PRO, L800 PRO and L2000 PRO) are the smallest cordless therapeutic cold lasers in the world.
Using Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO
Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO is designed for use by qualified medical professionals and trained therapists in hospitals and clinics.
- Before using Energy-Laser™ L2000 PRO, please ensure that you are familiar with the content and essential information about the laser that is contained in 2 booklets supplied with the L2000 PRO: 1) User Manual for Energy Laser™ and 2) booklet entitled Treatment with Energy Laser™.
- To succeed with your therapeutic goals without compromises to the safety of the patients treated and your own safety, you must follow instructions and recommendations and observe warnings and precautions presented in the booklets User Manual for Energy Laser™ and Treatment with Energy Laser™.
- Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO is Class 3B Laser and hence, the treated patient must always wear protective eye goggles during use. If you are a professional laser therapist that performs treatments on patients, ensure that the treated patients always wear protective eye goggles!
- If a professional laser therapist is applying laser self-treatments with Class 3B laser, such as the L2000 PRO, protective eye goggles must be always worn for personal safety and to prevent accidental eye damage.
- Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO is designed for treatment times of 5 minutes duration for maximum 2 x 5 minutes per treatment session. During 5 minutes of operation, the laser L2000 PRO emits total of 600 Joule of energy. This equates to 20 Joule per 10 seconds and 120 Joule per minute. During 5 minutes of treatment, 600 Joules are generated, emitted and transmitted.
- Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO is equipped with Bluetooth connectible with Energy Laser™ App for Android smartphones and tablets available from Google Play. The Energy Laser™ App enables setting of the laser power, operating time (10 sec – 10 minutes) and silent mode operation for the convenience of the patients during treatments.
- Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO is powerful but compact and simple to use. It is small, light and handheld for convenient and easy therapy applications. Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO features 4 infrared light diodes that operates on continuous infrared 808 nm wavelength in the invisible infrared light spectrum.
- Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO emits invisible infrared light. The light beam that you see during treatments is the masking pilot light guide that enables you to direct the beam of invisible light to the desired point or over a treated area. It is of paramount importance not to look into this masking pilot light as it ‘hides’ the invisible laser beam.
- Powered by Li-Ion rechargeable MEGA Li-Ion battery, the Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO delivers 1 hour of treatments, when the battery is fully charged. It is important to remember that prior to first use, the battery must be fully charged. Charging takes circa 4 hours.
- Cleaning and maintaining your Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO is simple with rubbing alcohol/isopropyl alcohol and wiping dry with clean lint free cloth. Please refer to user manual for step by step cleaning directions as well as for trouble shooting tips.
Consult User Manual for Energy Laser™ and Treatment with Energy Laser™ for complete information.
Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO specifications
- Cold / soft laser with 4 infrared laser diodes
- Wavelength: 808 nm (infrared invisible light)
- Maximum power: 4 x 500 mW
- Maximum total power: 2000 mW
- Operating mode: continuous wave (CW)
- Spot/Beam divergence (approximate): Spread 4 x 10° x 10°
- Laser Class: 3B
- Energy per 10 seconds: 20 Joules
- Energy for 1 minute: 120 Joules
- Energy per 5 minutes: 600 Joules
- Laser light penetration (approximate): 3 – 4 cm depth
- Battery: MEGA Li-Ion battery 3.7 V / 1950 mAh
- Treatment time per full charge: 1 hour
- Charging time: circa 4 hours
- Laser Diode: 4 x TO5 – MM 500 mW / 808 nm / Invisible infrared light
- Laser diode life span: 10 000 hours of lighting
- Charger: AC adapter USB-A-Li-Ion Charger, 130 - 230 V / DC 5V – 1 A
- Dimensions: 125 mm length x 32 - 56 mm diameter
- Weight: 200 g
- Operating conditions for normal use: + 10° C to + 25° C; RH 75% or less (non-condensing); atmospheric pressure 700 – 1060 hPa ). Please note: if temperature is higher than 25°C, air conditioning should be used in the treatment room.)
- Environmental conditions for transport/storage: - 5° C to + 35° C; RH 75% or less; atmospheric pressure 700 – 1060 hPa
- Class 2A Medical Device (CE2274)
- 2 years warranty (excluding wilful damage, damage caused by incorrect use and misuse of the laser)
Contraindications and General Precautions
- Always read and familiarise yourself with all contraindications and precautions listed in User Manual for Energy Laser™ and Treatment with Energy Laser™ booklet
- Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO is intended for use by medical professionals and trained therapists
- Do not point the laser beam at your eyes and never attempt to treat the eyes with the laser
- Do not treat abdominal area during pregnancy
- Do not treat tumours and cancerous tissues
- Do not treat areas with hormone producing glands (i.e. thyroid gland in the neck area)
- Do not treat body areas containing organs and/or transplanted organs
- Do not treat areas containing metal or plastic implants
- Do not treat areas containing or near pacemaker and/or implanted defibrillator
- Do not treat if sensitive to light or on medications that increase light sensitivity
- Do not treat if suffering with epilepsy
- Do not treat during fever
- Do not use laser light directly over freckles, birthmarks or tattoos
- Bear in mind that persons with dark skinned and tanned skins have a higher risk of skin overheating and potential skin burns and require an extra caution during laser treatments
- Do not treat children with the laser
- The laser is not a toy and must be kept away from children and out of their reach in safe storage
- The laser must be used only by adults
- Do not use the laser outdoors
- Remove all creams and lotions from the area to be treated prior to treatment – treat only on clean and dry skin
- Do not treat through clothing
- Always perform an assessment (i.e. clinical assessment) of the area to be treated with the laser light
- Use the laser only for intended purpose, such as treatment of skin, pain relief and for healing applications
- Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO – perfect compact and easy to use therapeutic cold laser for hospitals and therapy clinics.
Energy Lasers deliver Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) that is currently referred to as photobiomodulation (PBM). LLLT/PBM is an established and thoroughly studied form of painless electrotherapy that utilises cold light for its healing-enhancing properties, reduction of tissue inflammation and drug free non-invasive pain relief.
Energy Lasers are designed for easy use at home as well as for applications by professionals at therapy clinics that treat common issues, such as musculoskeletal pain, inflammation, healing of wounds and skin disorders. Treatment applications of Energy Lasers are painless, effective, safe and simple. Energy Lasers are portable, small, light, handheld and powered by rechargeable batteries for optimum convenience and easy usability.
Energy Lasers are small and easy to use cordless therapeutic cold lasers in Laser Class 3B, characterised by power intensity of up to 500 mW.
- Personal Laser™ L200
- Personal Laser™ L400
- Energy Laser™ L500 PRO with Bluetooth
- Energy Laser™ L800 PRO with Bluetooth
- Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO with Bluetooth - this page
Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO – perfect therapeutic cold infrared laser for professional use at clinics and hospitals.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 125 mm length x 32 - 56 mm diameter
Energy Laser™ L2000 PRO with Bluetooth kit contains laser probe with built-in optics, MEGA Li-Ion battery, Li-Ion charger, USB cable, USB power adapter, laser test card, safety glasses, User Manual for Energy Laser™, Treatment with Energy Laser™ booklet and an aluminium carry case. CE2274 and 2 years warranty.
VAT exemption does not apply to purchases of devices for professional use at clinics or hospitals.
If you are purchasing the laser for your personal use for self-treatments of relevant chronic conditions, you can purchase the laser VAT free. VAT exemption declaration must be completed at the time of purchase.