*EU Countries VAT will be determined at checkout.
Beurer EM 70 Wireless TENS EMS Massager
Pain Relief, Muscle Rehabilitation and Muscle Relaxation with versatile Beurer EM 70 Wireless TENS EMS Massager
Beurer EM 70 integrates transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) for drug-free and side-effects free pain relief and electric muscle stimulation (EMS) for muscle training and muscle rehabilitation with incorporated electric massage function for relaxation and wellbeing in one wireless and remotely controlled compact unit. Beurer EM 70 works with free ‘beurer PainAway’ app for maximum convenience, easy usability and enhanced user experience.
Beurer EM 70 TENS EMS Massager provides effective and safe temporary relief from acute and chronic pain with TENS. Through EMS it works to strengthen and rehabilitate muscles, increase blood flow, improve muscular performance and prevent muscular weakening and atrophy. Electric massage function induces greater muscle relaxation and gives the feeling of wellness and wellbeing.
Whether you need a natural drug-free pain relief, want to strengthen your muscles or desire a convenient soothing massage at the end of a busy day, the Beurer EM 70 Wireless TENS EMS Massager is your perfect choice to safely use as required.
Beurer EM 70 Wireless TENS EMS summary
- Remotely controlled wireless TENS & EMS & Electric Massager with Bluetooth® for drug-free and side-effects free pain relief, muscle rehabilitation and muscle relaxation
- Bluetooth® 4.0 one-on-one connection connects the EM 70 main device with remote controller and complies with EU RED Directive 2014/53/EU
- Works with multilingual ‘beurer PainAway’ app downloadable free from App Store for iOS devices and Google Play for Android devices
- Delivers drug-free and side-effects free therapy
- Light, versatile, effective, safe and easy to use
- Wireless main device with remote control for convenience and greater user experience
- Single channel device
- TENS for acute and chronic pain
- EMS for muscle rehabilitation and muscle training
- Electric massage for muscle relaxation
- 19 selectable pre-set programs for TENS/EMS/Massage
- 15 selectable intensity levels
- Remote control unit - controls the main stimulation device
- Display screen on remote control unit, program selector button and intensity control buttons
- Extra intensity controls (+/-) on the main stimulation device
- Intensity levels adjustable via main unit and/or via remote control
- Electrode expansion/increase in stimulation area reach
- Works with 4 self-adhesive skin electrodes in different sizes with durability of between 10 – 20 uses per skin electrode (depending on usage)
- 190 x 95 mm LARGE skin electrode for large treatment areas
- 110 x 70 mm MEDIUM skin electrode
- 50 x 50 mm SMALL skin electrodes – coupled with extension cables for extended longer reach, the small electrodes can cover larger treatment areas
- Countdown timer
- Key lock/unlock function
- Safety switch-off function – turns the device and remote control after 3 minutes of no operation
- Sound on/sound off function
- Low battery indicator
- Battery powered: main unit rechargeable Li-ion battery 250 mAh, 3.7 V/ remote control 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries
- Output voltage: max 45 V (at 1000 Ohm load)
- Maximum current: max 45 mA (at 1000 Ohm load)
- Output frequency: 2 – 290 Hz
- Pulse width: 30 – 300 µs per pulse
- Pulse form: dual phase biphasic square pulses
- Connectable with ‘beurer PainAway’ app that aids application of EM 70 with guide on electrodes placement and guide to deeper understanding of the device, TENS, EMS and how they work
- App free for download from App Store for iOS 10.00 and above and Google Play for Android 5.0 and above, with Bluetooth® 4.0 or above
- Dimensions: 72 x 50 x 14 mm (main unit) / 127 x 49 x 24 mm (remote control)
- Weight: 38 g (main unit) / 78 g (remote controller with batteries)
- Operating conditions: 5°C ~ 40°C / RH 30% ~ 75 % / 700 hPa ~ 1060 hPa
- Storage and transportation conditions: -10°C ~ 55°C / RH 10% ~ 90 % / 700 hPa ~ 1060 hPa
- Medical Device CE 0197
- 5 years warranty
More about TENS – EMS – Electric Massage modalities
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) has been designed to stimulate sensory nerve endings to decrease perception of pain. TENS does not treat the underlying cause of the pain or cures a painful condition. TENS merely helps to mask or control the perception of pain. During TENS therapy, the gentle electric impulses block pain signals from travelling along peripheral nerves to the brain. Stimulation of the nerve fibres with mild electrical impulses can also modify pre-existing sensations, thus changing perception of discomfort and pain. Additionally, electric impulses stimulate production of naturally produced endorphins that induce a feeling of wellbeing. TENS therapy is well recognised for its pain relieving effects.
- EMS (Electro-Muscular Stimulation) tones, trains, builds-up and rehabilitates the muscles. During EMS therapy, electric impulses induce individual muscles or muscle groups to repeatedly contract and relax, mimicking natural physical exercise and producing exercise-like outcomes, but effortlessly. This means that the regular application of EMS strengthens, tightens and builds up muscles. EMS is frequently used to address musculoskeletal disorders and vascular conditions. EMS can also train and rehabilitate inactive muscles after injuries or after stroke and effectively prevent muscular weakness, wasting and atrophy. Sportspeople and athletes can maximise their training efforts with targeted EMS sessions.
- Electric Massage mimics manual massage during which a therapist uses hand movements with pressure to reduce discomfort, induce relaxation and calmness, boost energy levels and promote the feeling of wellness and wellbeing. Electric massagers mimic manual massage techniques by delivering electrical pulses that create perception of hand movements and pressure by application of different electric pulses at different intensities to body areas via skin electrodes. Electric massage is effective and safe. When electric massage is applied alongside TENS or EMS therapy, it helps to consolidate the effects of those therapeutic modalities by further improving muscle relaxation and maximising the feeling of wellbeing.
The wireless Beurer EM 70 utilises TENS, EMS and Electric Massage incorporated in a single therapy device that can be used safely and effectively as required at home. Without costly and inconvenient visits to therapy clinics and usable at any time that pain relief is needed or muscle rehabilitation is required or just a relaxing massage is desired, the Beurer EM 70 delivers satisfying solutions effortlessly, comfortably and affordably on your personal demand.
Using Beurer EM 70 TENS EMS Massager
Beurer EM 70 is easy to use. User manual provides step by step user guide on the optimum application of the Beurer EM 70. Ensure that you read user manual prior to first use and follow all the instructions step by step.
- Familiarise yourself with the device and its different parts and controls and charge the main unit fully using the micro-USB cable. Charging takes between 2 – 3 hours. Aim to top up the device prior to each session to prevent depleting of the integral rechargeable Li-ion battery. You must not use the device, whilst it is on charge. When charging is complete, the intensity level indicators will light up and automatically turn off after 5 minutes. Remove the micro-USB plug from the micro USB socket on the device.
- Ensure that the batteries are in the remote controller.
- Clean the skin on the area to be treated, ensure that there is no excess hair on the skin and remove jewellery that could encounter the electric pulses during stimulation. Ensure that the skin on the treatment area is healthy and intact. You must not place skin electrodes or stimulate on a broken or injured skin, diseases skin, bruised skin on over rash or pimples – please refer to the list of warning and precautions in user instructions.
- Connect skin electrode to the device by attaching the large (190 x 95 mm) skin electrode or the medium (110 x 70 mm) skin electrode to the device by using the snap buttons on the electrodes and the device.
- Remember that you can also connect the small (50 x 50 mm) skin electrodes via the extension cable to the device to extend or increase the treatment area. However, bear in mind that you can only use the 2 small (50 x 50 mm) skin electrodes for the extended operation. The small (50 x 50 mm) skin electrodes must not be applied to the main device and equally, the large and medium skin electrodes must not be used with extension cable for extended reach. Ensure that the grey cable on the extension cable is on the left and the white cable in on the right when plugging into the extended output port on the device. Connecting the 50 x 50 mm skin electrodes to the main device via the extension cable is a convenient and efficient way to increase the area of stimulation or stimulate different areas at the same time.
- Prior to commencing the stimulation, sit comfortably. On the remote control select the body area that you wish to treat. Then decide if you want to treat acute or chronic pain with TENS or use the EMS or massage function. To use the EM 70 remote controller to start/control/stop the treatment, follow the step by step guidance on how to do this in user instructions.
- It is also possible to start/control/stop the EM 70 using the main stimulation device. To use EM 70 main stimulation device effectively, follow the step by step guidance on how to do this in user instructions.
- Upon completion of the treatment, turn the device off. Remove skin electrodes from the skin and disconnect the skin electrodes from the device. Electrodes are best stored on the clear plastic sheet as provided in the EM 70 kit. Turn the device off, alternatively, it will turn itself off automatically after 3 minutes of non-operation. Store device and accessories safely in a dry compartment in its storage/carrying bag. For best treatment and battery longevity, it is best to charge the device prior to each session, especially if the device is used frequently each day.
- Clean the device with a soft moistened cloth without any detergents or abrasives. Please read and follow cleaning guidance detailed in user instructions.
- Important point to note: When using electric TENS / EMS /Electric Massagers always remember that the stimulation must always feel comfortable, hence, do not increase the intensity of stimulation higher than what you can comfortably tolerate.
- Do not use the Beurer EM 70 on the same muscles or treatment areas for prolonged time as you may experience unpleasant muscle exhaustion or muscle soreness.
- If you experience adverse reaction from using the Beurer EM 70, stop using the device and consult your doctor!
Please refer to the user instructions for guidance on the safe and effective use of the Beurer EM 70!
Warnings, precautions and safety notes
List of warnings, precautions and safety notes presented on this web page is not complete or exhaustive. For full list of warnings, precautions and safety notes refer to user instructions. For your own benefits and safety, read user instructions prior to first use and always follow all advice and recommendations presented in user instructions. Keep user instructions for future reference!
- Please note that full list of warnings, precautions, caution, safety notes can be found in user instructions. Read user instructions prior to first use, including the lists of warnings, precautions and safety notes presented in user instructions.
- If you are in any doubt about your personal suitability to use Beurer EM 70, consult your doctor or healthcare professional prior to first use for advice. If you have any medical or health related worries, always consult your doctor. Application of Beurer EM 70 does not replace medical consultation or medical advice. In the interest of your health, you should always seek and follow medical advice!
- It is prudent to consult your doctor for advice/opinion prior to using any medical device (i.e. Beurer EM 70) for self-treatment at home! Do not use if you have cognitive impairment (i.e. dementia, Alzheimer’s disease).
- If you are receiving medical care or undergoing a treatment, consult your doctor prior to use of this device!
- If you had medical or physical treatment for your pain/painful condition, consult your doctor prior to using this device!
- If your pain does not improve or continues for more than 5 days, when using this device, stop using it and consult your doctor.
- Do not use Beurer EM 70 if you have implanted electronic medical devices (i.e. pacemaker, defibrillator, etc.)!
- Do not use with electronic life support equipment (i.e. respirators, insulin pumps)!
- Do not use with body worn electronic medical devices (i.e. electrocardiograph)!
- Do not use together with other electronic medical devices!
- This device is not for use on children! Keep this device away from children!
- Do not use on the side of the neck (i.e. carotid artery sinus) or on any frontal area of the neck!
- Do not use across the chest!
- Use the device only on normal, intact, clean and healthy skin.
- Do not use over open wounds, rashes, swollen, red, infected or inflamed areas, over skin eruptions (i.e. phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins).
- Do not use if you have a cancer!
- Do not place electrodes in body cavities!
- Do not use in presence of electronic monitoring equipment (i.e. cardiac monitors, ECG alarms)!
- Do not use on people with high fever,
- Do not use on people with metal implants!
- Do not use on people with known or acute cardiac arrhythmias or disorders of heart’s impulse and conduction system.
- Do not use if you have epilepsy.
- Do not use in pregnancy.
- Do not use if you have acute or chronic diseases of gastrointestinal tract.
- Do not use immediately post-surgical procedure.
- Do not use in the genital area. Do not if connected to a high-frequency surgical device.
- Do not use after alcohol consumption.
- Do not use across the head, over the eyes, mouth, face, front of the neck, side of the neck, across your heart!
- Do not use when in a bath, shower or in humid environment.
- Do not place the skin electrodes on your spine or back bone.
- Do not use with sleeping.
- Do not use when driving or operating machinery.
Beurer EM 70 Wireless TENS EMS Massager – versatile and easy to use TENS machine with electric muscle stimulator and massage function for convenient use at home!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 72 x 50 x 14 mm (main unit) / 127 x 49 x 24 mm (remote control) /// Weight: 38 g (main unit) / 78 g (remote controller with batteries)
- Beurer EM 70 TENS EMS Massager kit contains 1 x EM 70 unit, 1 x remote controller, 2 x 50 x 50 mm self-adhesive gel skin electrodes, 1 x 110 x 70 mm self-adhesive gel skin electrode, 1 x 190 x 95 mm self-adhesive gel skin electrode, 1 x micro-USB charging cable, 1 x extending cable for small skin electrodes and multilingual user instructions. CE 0197 Medical Device and 5 years warranty.
- Beurer EM 70 Electrode Set kit contains 2 x 190 x 95 mm self-adhesive gel skin electrodes, 2 x 110 x 70 mm self-adhesive gel electrodes and 4 x 50 x 50 mm self-adhesive gel skin electrodes.
VAT exemption is available to people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT exemption declaration must be completed at the time of purchase online.