Rejuve™ Interactive Oxygel Perfluorocarbon Skin Gel
Rejuve™ Oxygel Perfluorocarbon – the advancement in skin oxygenation
Out of stock
Rejuve™ Oxygel Perfluorocarbon is a new skin oxygenating gel designed to improve skin vitality by enhancing skin’s oxygen levels. Thanks to high concentration of perfluorocarbon, clinically tested for efficacy, Oxygel significantly increases oxygen levels in the skin, stimulating its cellular and metabolic functions and restoring a smooth and supple skin.
Oxygel is an innovative rejuvenating and regenerating cosmeceutical formulation containing 4% concentration of perfluorocarbon, the oxygen-carrying agent. Oxygel promotes metabolism and cellular functions, resulting in better skin immunity and resilience, greater production of collagen and elastin and improved skin renewal and elasticity. Oxygel delivers oxygen to the skin gradually over a prolonged time, thus, maximising the benefits of oxygen and acting as a skin regenerator.
In addition to perfluorocarbon, Oxygel also contains aloe vera and sweet almond oil actives that help to reduce skin sensitivity, moisturise and protect the skin.
Rejuve™ Interactive Oxygel Perfluorocarbon Skin Gel summary
- Designed for transdermal delivery of oxygen to the skin
- Improves skin oxygenation and stimulates skin renewal
- Promotes cellular metabolism and cellular functions
- Enhances production of collagen and elastin
- Reduces skin sensitivity and skin irritations and protects the skin
- Reinstates firmness and density of the dermis
- Hydrates and softens rough and wrinkled skin
- Allows the skin to breathe and protect itself from environmental pollution
- Detoxifies skin and reduces level of carbon dioxide in the skin
- Non-comedogenic, does not clog the pores and does not change the pH of the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for face, eyes, neck and body
- Suitable for all skin areas, including most delicate and sensitive zones
- Emollient and hydrating skin gel
- Light and non-greasy formula
- Can be applied alone or under other skin care products or mixed with other skin care products to increase absorption and penetration of active ingredients into the skin
- Works well with anti-aging skin products and cosmetic treatments
- Speeds up healing and recoveries after cosmetic treatments and procedures, such as chemical peels, laser resurfacing, hair removal and after shaving
- Can be used as an effective treatment for sunburn
- Perfect for use under make-up
- Can be applied day and night or as required
- Presented in an elegant pump dispenser bottle
- Active ingredients: 4% concentration perfluorocarbon, aloe vera and sweet almond oil actives
- Dermatologically tested
- Made in Italy
All ingredients: Aqua, Perfluorohexane, Prunus Amygdalus Dolcis Oil, Perfluorodecalin, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bisabolol, Glycyrrhenitic Acid, Sodium Carbomethyl Betaglutan, Perfluorodimethylcyclohexane, Allantoin, Perfluoroperhydrophenathrene, Glycery Stereate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Perfum, Carbomer, Ceteareth-12, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA.
Oxygen and Skin Health
From alveoli in the lungs, oxygen enters tiny blood capillaries and is carried round the body in red blood cells for deliveries to all cells, tissues and organs. Oxygen is vital for cellular metabolic processes and for survival and wellbeing.
In the skin, oxygen promotes metabolic processes within the dermis, leading to greater cellular activities and more efficient cellular functionality. Oxygen supports and enhances the synthesis of collagen and elastin, both essential elements of healthy and beautiful skin.
With advancing age, the blood flow in the capillaries progressively deteriorates, delivering less oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells and leading to skin dehydration, impaired metabolic processes and skin aging. It is estimated that by the age of 30, the level of oxygen in the skin drops by 25% and at the age 40 by as much as 50%. Lifestyle choices (i.e. smoking, excessive sunbathing, etc.) and environmental factors (i.e. air pollution) further exacerbate the loss of oxygen from the skin, leading to faster aging of the skin.
The skin normally renews itself circa every 28 days. However, when the presence and availability of oxygen is reduced, skin renewal slows down, whilst the newly formed skin cells are not as healthy as they should be. The skin begins to show signs of premature aging, namely fine lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness and skin tone and a pale or dull complexion.
Certain beauty procedures (i.e. massage or electrical stimulation, etc.) aim to improve blood flow and hence, bring more oxygen and nutrients to the skin in the attempt to slow down skin deterioration. Such procedures achieve varied degrees of temporary successes and have to be repeated regularly to maintain effects.
To thrive and maintain youthful appearance, the skin needs abundance of oxygen. Increasing uptake of oxygen in the stratum corneum, the outermost layer of the skin, is the key goal for modern cosmetics and cosmeceuticals.
Perfluorocarbon, a unique oxygen-carrying agent, represents the best solution to transdermal oxygen deliveries to the skin via the stratum corneum. Perfluorocarbon enables cosmetic formulations to effectively deliver oxygen to the skin through applications of oxygen-rich skin care (i.e. Oxygel skin gel).
Perfluorocarbon is not a drug, but a synthetic molecule that can store and carry oxygen for transdermal deliveries to the skin cells. Incorporated into a cosmetic formulation (i.e. Oxygel), perfluorocarbon enables ‘liquid breathing’, enabling the stratum corneum of the skin to breathe an oxygen-rich liquid, rather than taking oxygen from air.
Perfluorocarbon and the Skin
- Perfluorocarbon allows the skin to breathe to optimum level and to self-regulate in polluted environments.
- Perfluorocarbon acts as a perfect detoxification agent, because it enriches oxygen levels in the skin cells and cleans the skin of carbon dioxide.
- Perfluorocarbon is safe and non-irritating. It does not interfere with normal skin functions, does not change the pH barrier and does not block the pores.
- Perfluorocarbon possesses high emollient properties and hydrating effects and instantly refreshes the skin.
Rejuve™ Oxygel is a ‘must use’ skin care product that helps all skin types to recover their beauty and cellular functionalities. Oxygel oxygenates skin and promotes fast absorption of active ingredients from skin care products, relieves skin irritations and roughness, soothes sensitive and problematic skin, reinstates skin firmness and softens wrinkles. When applied day and/or night, alone or in conjunction with other skin products of your choice, the Rejuve™ Oxygel Perfluorocarbon Skin Gel helps you maintain the beauty of your skin!
Rejuve Skin Care background
Oxygel Perfuorocarbon is a part of Rejuve Skin Care brand in the Rejuve line called Interactive. The Rejuve Interactive line presents 'mix and match' products that address specific skin care needs. Interactive line of Rejuve products are designed specifically for use alongside other Rejuve products (Rejuve Essence) or alongside other brands of skin care.
Rejuve is a modern skincare brand for men and women that is based on 20 years of research. The name Rejuve derives from ‘rejuvenation’ – reversal of the aging process. Rejuvenation implies that aging cells and tissues are being repaired or replaced with new cells and tissues. With rejuvenation and beauty in mind, the Rejuve Skin Care aims to rejuvenate skin cells and tissues, restore youthful appearance and create ageless and lasting beauty.
Created and made in Italy, the Rejuve Skin Care is rejuvenating, revitalising, restorative and essential for skin beauty and health. Rejuve Skin Care products contain innovative and highly effective ingredients for optimum efficacy.
Rejuve utilises the finest marine anti-aging extracts, powerful anti-oxidant vitamins, wrinkles reducing and collagen stimulating peptides as well as protective and regenerating stem cells, hyaluronic acid and other nutrient-rich bioactive substances. Using unique skin penetrating technologies designed to improve penetration of active substances across the skin barrier, the Rejuve Skin Care products excel in successfully addressing common skin issues, such as photodamage, premature aging, hyperpigmentation, acne, sun damage, rosacea and lines and wrinkles.
Rejuve Skin Care – a perfect way to keep beautiful and healthy skin for longer!
Rejuve™ Oxygel – perfect companion in your quest for beautiful skin and youthful appearance!