Kneease Pulsed Rechargeable Shockwave Therapy Device for Knee Pain
Kneease – Targeted Pain Relief for the Knee
Designed to reduce knee pain within 3 – 4 weeks, the Kneease is safe and effective, inexpensive and cost-effective and easy to use vibrational shockwave therapy device, designed to help sufferers of osteoarthritis of the knee and kneecap tendonitis. Developed in the UK by orthopaedic surgeons and commonly recommended to patients by doctors, the Kneease helps to manage knee joint pain without side-effects.
The Kneease generates high frequency vibrations that pass pulses through the skin to the target painful area. The frequencies of the pulses interact with pain signal transmissions to the brain, causing disruptions and effectively scrambling the pain signals from being recognised and interpreted as pain by the brain, thus helping to alleviate discomfort and pain caused by the knee osteoarthritis or kneecap tendonitis.
Vibration and shockwave therapies and their effects on acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain have been researched since 1970’s with many published studies. Published study entitled ‘Pain Alleviation by Vibratory Stimulation’ by Lundburg, Nordemar and Ottoson from Karolinska Hospital in Stockholm shows that shockwave therapy is effective in the treatment of chronic and acute pain and that shockwave therapy is more effective in providing pain relief than TENS therapy.
Kneease Pulsed Rechargeable overview
- Helps to manage knee osteoarthritis - knee pain associated with damage to cartilage
- Helps to manage patellar tendonitis - knee pain caused by injury or inflammation of the tendon connecting the kneecap to the shinbone
- Combats knee pain and discomfort
- Easy to use device and painless treatment
- Designed by orthopaedic surgeons in the UK
- Commonly recommended by doctors
- Light and wearable under clothing
- Effective, safe and convenient to use
- Can be used whenever needed
- 10 pre-set pulse modes for amplitude, frequency and pulse
- 3 frequencies (low, mid-range, high)
- Pre-set mode settings are controlled by integral micro-controller
- Repeated pressing of the activation switch button cycles through the pre-set pulse modes
- USB rechargeable device for convenience and long term economy
- 30 minutes a day treatment (i.e. 3 x 10 minutes cycles)
- Few hours of pain relief after each session
- 100% money back, if not satisfied in the first 14 days
- CE mark Medical Device
- 12 months warranty
Kneease Pused Rechargeable further information
Kneease Pulsed Rechargeable is designed for non-invasive treatment of knee pain with shockwave therapy utilising high frequency vibrations.
Kneease Pulsed Rechargeable features 10 pre-set modes for ease of use and 3 frequency levels.
Shockwave therapy frequencies: There is a marked difference in pain level, when frequency of shockwave therapy changes. In clinical trials, patients experienced more acceptable sensations with higher frequencies, whilst during lower frequencies treatment more pain was felt.
Shockwave therapy pulse rate effects: Repeated pulses are stronger and perform therapeutically better. As pulsed applications are stronger, it is best to allow time to get used to the treatment effects gradually.
Kneease Pulsed Rechargeable – how to use it for best outcomes
The latest model of the Kneease Pulsed is USB rechargeable for convenience and long term economy. To maintain effectiveness of the therapy, you should recharge the device regularly. Charging USB lead is supplied with the device.
Kneease Pulsed features a green push on/off switch located on the top surface of the device. Repeated pressing of the switch goes through the 10 pre-set modes and treatment profiles. When the switch is pressed and held for few seconds, it switches the device off. You can switch off the Kneease any time during use.
Kneease Pulsed Rechargeable modes (10)
- Low frequency
- Mid-range frequency
- High frequency
- Standard repeating pulse
- Fast pulse alternating with 1, 2 and 3
- Maximum power pulse
- Short pulse, fast pulse, repeating
- Slow pulse
- Fast pulse
- Long pulse, alternating
Suggested treatment protocol
- Days 1 & 2: Begin with Mode 1, a low frequency non-pulsed setting. Use 3 x a day for 10 minutes each time to initiate the treatment.
- Days 3 – 5: Use on mode 2 or 3, if necessary, keeping the same treatment frequency.
- Day 7 and onwards: Use each of the modes to appraise, which mode provides the greatest pain relief. Treatment frequency can be reduced to twice daily without reducing treatment outcome by using mode 4 and higher.
- Ongoing maintenance treatment after completion of the week 4: Use modes 8, 9 and 10 for occasional treatment as required or for long term maintenance of outcome.
Performing Kneease Pulsed Rechargeable treatment
- Ensure your Kneease is fully charged.
- Follow fitting instructions described in the user instructions.
- Activate the unit by pressing the start on/off button to commence 10-minute treatment. If required, the Kneease Pulsed can be stopped manually at any time.
- It is recommended that the Kneease Pulsed Rechargeable is used for 30 minutes each day. This is equal to 3 x 10 minutes’ treatment cycles.
Kneease Pulsed Rechargeable warnings
- Kneease Pulsed is designed to relieve knee pain, when placed on the front of the knee over kneecap during use and should not be used on any other parts of the body.
- If you feel unwell or experience discomfort, discontinue the treatment.
- Do not use if you notice reddening of the skin.
- Use only on a normal healthy skin. If you suffer skin problems in the area of application, consult your doctor for advice prior to use.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Kneease Pulsed Rechargeable is for use by persons aged 18 and over.
Kneease Pulsed Rechargeable specifications
- Power: USB rechargeable device
- Frequency: 150 Hz nominal
- 10 pulse modes
- Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm
- Weight with battery: 60 g
- Operating conditions: 5° C to 40° C; < 90% RH
- Storage conditions: 0° C to 45° C; < 90% RH
- Auto time setting: 10-minute cycles
- CE mark Medical Device
Kneease Pulsed Rechargeable - effective and safe relief from knee pain!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £75.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £75.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days.
- UK Saturday Delivery (£21.66 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday on following week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm /Weight with battery: 60 g
- Kneease Pulsed Rechargeable Mobile Pain Relief Device kit consists of Kneease rechargeable unit, USB cable, 1 securing strap and illustrated user instruction card. CE mark and 12 months warranty.
*VAT Relief is available to sufferers of chronic knee pain for personal use. VAT relief declaration must be completed at the time of purchase.
100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are unsatisfied with your Kneease Pulsed Rechargeable, please return it within the first 14 days of correct use!
- Please ensure that the device is returned clean, in good condition and in original packaging.
- Please note that we do not accept returns of damaged or broken devices for refunds!