Beurer ME 90 Mobile ECG Monitor for Home Use
Beurer ME 90 Mobile ECG is a mobile ECG monitor that is indicated for monitoring of heart rhythm at home and during travel. The Beurer ME 90 also provides the average value of the pulse and picks up any divergence from a normal ECG.
Beurer ME 90 Mobile ECG is compliant with MDD 93/42/EEC (CE 0483).
Beurer ME 90 Mobile ECG overview
- Produces fast cardiogram measurements -in circa 30 seconds
- Performs automatic analysis of data and provides accurate results
- Stores maximum of 36 measurements in the device and subsequently overwrites the oldest measurements
- Compatible with the Beurer CardioExpert Software and app and uses these for the following functions:
- Downloading of the ECG data
- Configuring of the ECG device
- Saving your measurements in chronological order
- Independently monitoring your health
- Displaying ECG waveforms as reference data for your doctor
- Printing the ECG waveforms to share with your doctor
An easy to use single channel electrocardiogram (ECG), the Beurer ME 90 ECG Monitor rapidly records and provides you with a clear evaluation of the results, including arrhythmias. Tiny and discreet, the Beurer ME 90 Mobile ECG is usable anytime and anywhere as you need for your peace of mind.
Beurer ME 90 Mobile ECG can be connected to a PC via integrated USB port for detailed data display and analysis. When using Beurer CardioExpert software supplied with the Beurer ME 90, the results can be presented as images and printed out for records or to be given to a doctor. Data can also be transferred to a smartphone with Bluetooth Smart.
Please bear in mind that changes in your heart rhythm may originate from developing problems of different origins. They can be harmless, but equally, they could be triggered by serious conditions. Please ensure that you consult your doctor, if you believe that you are developing a health related problem.
Points to consider are that the Beurer ME 90 Mobile ECG records electrocardiogram reflecting heart activities arising only at the time of measurement and may not detect any previous changes in the heart rhythm. Also, the Beurer ME 90 does not detect all heart problems. It is therefore important that do not self-diagnose or ignore your symptoms, but consult your doctor immediately. Use of the Beurer ME 90 is not for diagnostic purposes or a substitute for medical examination of your heart function by your doctor. You can, however, record the ECG waveforms from your Beurer ME 90 Mobile ECG and share them with your doctor for his awareness or reference.
You can use the PC version of the Beurer CardioExpert that is provided with the device on a CD. You can also use the app version downloadable from the App Store or the Google Play Store.
Data is transferable either via the USB port or via Bluetooth Smart.
System requirements - PC version
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: at least Intel Core-3-3220 3.3 GHz
- Internal memory: at least 1 GB
- Hard disk: at least 1 GB with 1 GB of free memory
- Screen resolution: at least 1280 x 1024
- CD-ROM drive, USB port
- Bluetooth 4.0, iOs at least 7.0
- Android devices at least Version 4.3 with Bluetooth Smart Ready
Beurer ME 90 Mobile ECG specifications
- Model: ME 90
- Measuring System: single channel ECG in freely selectable front positions / ECG signal ground (earth) referenced
- Bandwidth: 0.05 to 40 Hz
- Sample rate: 256 Hz
- Measurement range for heart rate: 5 to 199 beats per minute
- Memory: 36 measurements
- Power supply: 2 x 3V CR2032
- Battery capacity: circa 500 measurements
- Operating conditions: +5⁰ C to +40 ⁰C; 30% - 85% humidity
- Weight: 36 g including batteries
- Dimensions: 95.5 x 38 x 9 mm
- Patented device
- CE0483 Medical Device
Made by Beurer GmbH, manufacturer specialising in diagnostic devices and in devices to improve health and wellness, the Beurer ME 90 Mobile ECG Monitor is perfect for everyone wishing to keep check of their cardiac function at home. With its software, the Beurer ECG Manager, the ME 80 enables the users to store their measurements on their PC for detailed analysis by a doctor at a later date, giving an insight to your heart function between consultations and check-ups.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 95.5 x 38 x 9 mm / Weight: 36 g including batteries
Beurer ME 90 Mobile ECG kit consists of the mobile ECG unit, docking station with USB cable, CD-ROM with Beurer CardioExpert, 2 x 3 V CR2032 button cell batteries, multilingual user instructions, annex for attending doctors.