Pulsebit-EX Personal ECG Tracker with Bluetooth for Home Use
Pulsebit-EX is a handheld wireless ECG monitor with Bluetooth and 2.4” colour touch screen for monitoring, analysing and storing of personal ECG measurements with separate data storage channels for 2 users. Pulsebit-EX supports a quick 30-second cable-free ECG measurements with fingers on the electrodes as well as a longer and more thorough 5-minute cable ECG measurements that capture clearer waveforms for accurate and more comprehensive information.
Pulsebit-EX ECG monitor tracks and reviews ECG in real-time in the comfort of your home. Pulsebit Browser Pro software enables exporting of the recorded data to a PC for storage, reviewing and printing of the PDF reports as well as sharing of the reports with medical professionals or relatives.
Pulsebit-EX is usable with free ViHealth app on a smartphone via Bluetooth. ViHealth app is free and available from Apple Store for the iOS and Google Play for the Android devices. Pulsebit-EX and the ViHealth app are compatible with smart devices (i.e. iOS and Androids phones and tablets):
- iOS 9.0 or above
- Android 5.0 OS or above
Pulsebit-EX can also be used independently as a standalone ECG monitor without a smartphone or a PC. Built-in memory provides sufficient capacity to store up to 3000 pieces of data and review recordings of past waveforms directly on the screen of the Pulsebit-EX monitor. Pulsebit-EX ECG Monitor is rechargeable via USB charging cable that fits into any standard USB charging adapter for long-term usability and convenience.
Pulsebit-EX ECG Monitor overview
- ECG tracker with Bluetooth for ECG waveform monitoring
- Multi-user with separate data storage for up to 2 users
- Compact, discreet and easy to use
- Light to carry for use anytime and anywhere
- Rechargeable for long-term convenience
- Alerts to irregular heartbeat
- Can be used as a standalone ECG monitor with built-in memory for data storage and capability to replay/review historical waveforms
- Can be used with a free ViHealth app on a smartphone to view, review, store and share the results
- Compatible with most iOS and Androids devices (i.e. mobiles and tablets)
- Pulsebit Browser Pro downloadable software facilitates download of the data from the ECG monitor to Windows PC or Mac for storage, review, printing and sharing with others
- Comprehensive illustrated easy to follow user manual
- Heart rate range: 30 – 250 beats per minute
- ECG measurements duration modes for EGC finger method: 30 seconds / 60 seconds
- ECG measurements duration mode for EGC cable method: 5 minutes
- 2.4” colour touch screen with backlight
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery with battery run time of >500 checks and 2 – 3 hours of recharging time
- Dimensions: 88 x 56 x 13 mm
- Monitor weight: 64 g
- CE 0197
- 12 months warranty
- Pulsebit-EX ECG Monitor is not suitable for persons fitted with pacemaker!
Please note that Pulsebit-EX does not provide medical diagnosis and does not replace consultations with qualified medical professionals. Pulsebit-EX is a ECG monitor, not a diagnostic device. You must consult your doctor to assess your cardiac health and provide a medical diagnosis and treatment.
Pulsebit-EX ECG Monitor – comprehensive but easy to use ECG monitor for home use!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 88 x 56 x 13 mm / Weight: 64 g
Pulsebit-EX ECG Monitor kit comprises of the Pulsebit-EX unit, micro USB charging cable, ECG cable, 5 x 2 reusable self-adhesive ECG electrodes, neck strap lanyard, fabric carry case, multilingual illustrated quick guide manual and hard storage box. CE 0197 and 1 year warranty.