Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Mesh Nebuliser
Out of stock.
Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Nebuliser with 5 years warranty
Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Nebuliser is a modern ultrasonic mesh nebuliser utilising innovative mesh membrane technology and designed for the treatment of upper and lower respiratory tract conditions in adults and children. Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Nebuliser is effective, safe and suitable for to use at home and whilst travelling. The IH 55 is affordable, easy to use and ideal for nebulisation of adults and children. Fast and very quiet, the Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Mesh Nebuliser is discreet enough to be used anytime and anywhere, when therapeutic nebulisation is needed.
Albeit the Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Nebuliser should be held vertically during use, if just a slight angle occurs, the application will not be affected due to leak proof container. The nebulisation takes place only as the nebulised medicine is in contact with the mesh. If no contact between the mesh and the nebulised medicine is detected, the nebulisation ceases automatically. High nebulisation capacity, high proportion of respirable particles and short inhalation time put the Beurer IH 55 into the category of highly desirable ultrasonic nebulisers.
Easy to use and easy to maintain, the Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Mesh Nebuliser features self- cleaning function. Giving a choice of battery powered operation or powered directly from the mains, reliable and effective, the Beurer IH 55 is the best versatile choice of ultrasonic nebuliser for you and your family at home and during travel.
Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Mesh Nebuliser specifications
- Type: ultrasonic nebuliser with mesh membrane nebulisation technology
- Filling volume: maximum 10 ml
- Nebulisation capacity: > 0.25 ml/min
- Medium particle size in aerosol: circa 5.17 microlitre
- Nebulisation performance: 0.25 ml/minute
- Oscillation frequency: 100 kHz
- Batteries: 4 x 1.5 V AA batteries (LR6)
- Mains power supply: mains power 100 - 240 V ~ 50 / 60 Hz; 0.15 A
- Operating conditions: 10 - 40° C; RH <93% non-condensing; Atmospheric pressure: 860 – 1060 hPa
- Dimensions: 146 x 51 x 85 mm
- Weight: 228 g including batteries
- CE mark: CE 0344 Medical Device
- Warranty: 5 years
For more information about ultrasonic nebulisers, please refer to Ultrasonic Nebulisers page.
Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Mesh Nebuliser - an effective and easy to use ultrasonic nebuliser for adults and children at home and on the go!