Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Mesh Nebuliser
Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Nebuliser with 5 years warranty
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Nebuliser is a modern ultrasonic mesh nebuliser utilising innovative mesh membrane technology and designed for the treatment of upper and lower respiratory tract conditions in adults and children. Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Nebuliser is effective, safe and suitable for to use at home and whilst travelling. The IH 55 is affordable, easy to use and ideal for nebulisation of adults and children. Fast and very quiet, the Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Mesh Nebuliser is discreet enough to be used anytime and anywhere, when therapeutic nebulisation is needed.
Albeit the Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Nebuliser should be held vertically during use, if just a slight angle occurs, the application will not be affected due to leak proof container. The nebulisation takes place only as the nebulised medicine is in contact with the mesh. If no contact between the mesh and the nebulised medicine is detected, the nebulisation ceases automatically. High nebulisation capacity, high proportion of respirable particles and short inhalation time put the Beurer IH 55 into the category of highly desirable ultrasonic nebulisers.
Easy to use and easy to maintain, the Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Mesh Nebuliser features self- cleaning function. Giving a choice of battery powered operation or powered directly from the mains, reliable and effective, the Beurer IH 55 is the best versatile choice of ultrasonic nebuliser for you and your family at home and during travel.
Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Mesh Nebuliser specifications
- Type: ultrasonic nebuliser with mesh membrane nebulisation technology
- Filling volume: maximum 10 ml
- Nebulisation capacity: > 0.25 ml/min
- Medium particle size in aerosol: circa 5.17 microlitre
- Nebulisation performance: 0.25 ml/minute
- Oscillation frequency: 100 kHz
- Batteries: 4 x 1.5 V AA batteries (LR6)
- Mains power supply: mains power 100 - 240 V ~ 50 / 60 Hz; 0.15 A
- Operating conditions: 10 - 40° C; RH <93% non-condensing; Atmospheric pressure: 860 – 1060 hPa
- Dimensions: 146 x 51 x 85 mm
- Weight: 228 g including batteries
- CE mark: CE 0344 Medical Device
- Warranty: 5 years
For more information about ultrasonic nebulisers, please refer to Ultrasonic Nebulisers page.
Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Mesh Nebuliser - an effective and easy to use ultrasonic nebuliser for adults and children at home and on the go!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Size: 146 x 51 x 85 mm / Weight: 228 g including batteries
- Beurer IH 55 Ultrasonic Nebuliser kit comprises of the nebulising unit with mesh atomiser and medication container, adult mask, child mask, mouthpiece, power pack with fitted 3 pin UK plug, 4 x 1.5 V AA batteries, storage bag and multilingual user manual. CE mark Medical Device and 5 years warranty.
- Beurer IH 55 Yearly Pack consists of the mesh atomiser, mouthpiece, adult mask, child’s mask.
Please note: Beurer IH 50 Ultrasonic Nebuliser is now discontinued and replaced with the Beurer IH 55. The Yearly Packs are not compatible between IH 50 and IH 55 and you should purchase Yearly Pack for Beurer IH 50 to use in your IH 50 nebuliser. Beurer IH 50 Yearly Pack consists of the mesh atomiser, mouthpiece, adult mask, child’s mask, connector.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.