Beurer LB 37 Air Humidifier for Home Use
Beurer LB 37 Air Humidifier has been designed to add moisture to the indoor air in your home. Beurer LB 37 is elegant-looking and operates quietly. You can use it during the day or night as you require. Compact and convenient, the Beurer LB 37 Air Humidifier performs best in rooms of up to 20 m². Beurer LB 37 Air Humidifier can significantly improve humidity of your ambient air, making it more moist and healthier to breathe in.
Beurer LB 37 Air Humidifier overview
- Air humidifier
- Adds moisture to the indoor air
- Elegant with attractive shape
- Suitable for rooms up to 20 m²
- Usable with drinking tap water
- Large 2 litre water tank
- Can be used during day or night
- Operates quietly
- 2 levels of water mist output with LED light indicators (i.e. Level 1 with 200 ml/hour and blue LED, Level 2 with 150 ml/hour and white LED).
- Features night mode with output of 150 ml of water mist per hour and white LED
- Has low energy consumption
- Automatically switches off, when water tank empties
- Aroma compartment for use with aromas
- Easy to clean
- Mains powered
- Medically tested
- CE mark
- 3 years warranty
Humidity of Ambient Air and Air Humidifiers background
Ideal ambient indoor humidity should be between 40 – 60%. Frequently, it is difficult to achieve and maintain such levels of indoor moisture, especially when due to weather conditions, central heating or air conditioning are used (or overused) to keep appropriate indoor temperatures. Dry ambient indoor air dries out mucous membranes and skin, leading to negative effects on health, wellbeing and indoor environment.
Negative effects of dry indoor air include the following:
- Dry and irritated eyes
- Dry mouth and dry lips
- Greater likelihood of infections and respiratory problems
- Tiredness, exhaustion and difficulties with concentration
- Faster formation of dust
- Strain on indoor plants and pets
- Electrostatic effects on synthetic fibres, such as carpets and plastic floor coverings
- Damage to wooden furniture and wooden floors
- Musical instruments going out of tune
Air humidifiers help to keep indoor air suitably moist and comfortable to breathe in. Air humidifiers are especially helpful to people suffering with dry eye syndrome, because dry air increases evaporation of tears that moisturise the eyes, leading to persistent eye discomfort, irritated eyes, redness and difficulties with blinking. Adding water mist to the air increases air humidity and slows down evaporation of tears, making the eyes less irritated and red and feeling more comfortable. Hence, using an air humidifier alongside other dry eye syndrome remedies (i.e. eye drops, artificial tears, hot eye compresses, etc.) can contribute to the alleviation of dry eye symptoms, thus improving quality of life.
More about the Beurer LB 37 Air Humidifier
Beurer LB 37 Air Humidifier is a compact humidifier for home use. It greatly improves level of moisture in the air, improving your indoor environment. The humidifier generates high frequency vibrations that propel tiny drops of water mist off the water surface in the tank into the air. User friendly, attractive and silent, the Beurer LB 37 Air Humidifier can help you combat the negative effects of dry air on your dry eyes and other dry air related problems.
- Beurer LB 37 is powered from the mains and is easy to use.
- Simply place the humidifier in elevated position (i.e. on a table or a cabinet) on a firm and water-resistant surface (i.e. glass, plastic tray, etc.) and direct the mist outlet away from the solid objects into the air.
- Ensure there is plenty of fresh water in the water tank and the tank is closed tightly and sits safely on the humidifier base.
- Plug into the mains power and switch on. Ensure that the power cable is placed safely as not to cause any trips and falls.
- If there is not enough water in the tank, the red LED lights up and the device switches off.
- If there is plenty of water, you can switch the device on a Level 1 with output of 200 ml of water mist per hour indicated by blue LED light or on the Level 2 with output of 150 ml of water mist per hour indicated by white LED light. Alternatively, you can select a night mode with output of 150 ml per hour.
- If you wish, you can add drops of aroma or scented oils to the aroma compartment to gently fragrance the area. You must not put the aroma or oils directly to the water!
- You can switch the device off at any time by pressing the ON/OFF button.
- To clean your humidifier, please follow the simple instructions in user manual.
- If you live in the area of hard water, you may fit an anti-limescale filter (optional purchase).
Beurer LB 37 Air Humidifier specifications
- Mains power: 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Cable length: circa 1.5 m
- Nominal power: maximum 20 W
- Room size: up to 20 m²
- Capacity: circa 2 litres
- Evaporation output: 200 ml/hour
- Colour: white
- Dimensions: circa 21 x 11 x 25.5 cm (LxWxH)
Beurer LB 37 Air Humidifier – perfect choice for comfortable humid air in your home!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: circa 21 x 11 x 25.5 cm (LxWxH)
- Beurer LB 37 Air Humidifier kit includes based unit of the humidifier with cable fitted with 3 pin UK plug, water tank, cleaning brush, cable, 15 aroma pads and multilingual user instructions. CE mark and 3 years warranty.
- Anti-limescale Filter kit - 1 filter and user instructions.