Beurer FS 50 Facial Sauna and Steam Inhaler
Beurer FS 50 Facial Sauna & Steam Inhaler is a quality ‘3 in 1’ facial sauna that is perfect for use with just water alone or using aroma attachment with licensed medicinal herbs, oils and other aromatic substances that mix with the steam for an aromatherapy treatment at home. Additionally, the Beurer FS 50 Facial Sauna Steam Inhaler can be used with nose & mouth mask to deliver steam into your nose and mouth to ease congestion, blocked nose, asthma symptoms, sinusitis and bronchitis.
Beurer FS 50 Facial Sauna Steam Inhaler overview
- High quality ‘3 in 1’ facial sauna with steam inhaler and aroma attachment - facial steaming, nose & mouth inhalation treatments, aromatherapy treatments
- Facial sauna for cosmetic full face facial care, such as open pores and deep cleanse the skin
- Aroma attachment for delivering aromatherapy treatments
- Nose & mouth steam mask for inhalation treatment to ease congestion, blocked nose, asthma symptoms, sinusitis and bronchitis
- Usable with plain water or enriched with medicinal herbs, oils and other aromatic substances
- High quality aluminium evaporation tank
- 2 settings
- Seamless variable steam output
- Measuring cup for easy filling
- Mains powered: 220 - 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz, 120 W
- Dimensions: 20 cm diameter x 30 cm height
- Weight: circa 680 g
- CE mark
- 3 years warranty
Using Beurer FS 50 Facial Sauna Steam Inhaler
Beurer Facial Sauna and Steam Inhaler is easy to use. Simply read the user instructions and follow the recommendations and detailed instructions.
- Firstly, fill the water container with water, using measuring cup. During use, you can turn the switch up for faster heating and you can also regulate the strength of the steam - just follow simple instructions in user manual.
- Using the Aroma attachment enables you to add to your treatment aromatic oils, medicinal herbs and other aromatic substances that mix with the steam for an aromatherapy treatment and are licensed for use with steam masks by their manufacturers.
- Facial sauna application: The water in the facial sauna container heats up in about 5 minutes and steam begins to rise. Sit in from of the facial sauna and bend forward until your face is above the facial mask. The invigorating steam increases skin blood flow, opens pores, enabling removal of impurities. This is the basis of facial care that makes penetration of skincare products through the open pores deeply into skin layers, optimising effects of active ingredients. During facial sauna treatment, do not keep your face too close to the mask. When water evaporates, switch the device off. Rinse your face with cold water and apply your facial cream or mask. For best results, you should use the facial sauna steam inhaler for no more than 20 minutes per session 2 - 3 times per week.
- Steam inhaler application: Alternatively, you can use the facial sauna as a steam inhaler with nose and mouth mask to direct the steam directly into the nose or mouth, using the nose and mouth steam mask. You should not keep your nose too close to the mask during treatment. This treatment should not exceed 10 minutes per day and performed no more than 2 - 3 times per week.
After use, unplug the facial sauna from the main socket and clean of any remaining liquids to avoid accumulation of grease and other residues.
Warnings and safety notes
- Please read user manual and follow all instructions, recommendations and warnings
- Retain user manual for reference and future use
- Do not use if you suffer from heart disease, skin flushing, inflammation, swelling, sensitive skin areas, diabetes, wounds, burns, eczema or psoriasis or experience other health problems
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you have doubts about using facial sauna
Beurer FS 50 Facial Sauna and Steam Inhaler – perfect companion for effective facial care and steam inhalation to relieve congestion!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 30 cm / Weight: circa 375 g
Beurer FS 50 Facial Sauna kit consists of facial sauna unit with main power cable fitted with 3 pin UK plug, 2 attachments (i.e. aroma attachment, nose & mouth mask), measuring jug and multilingual user manual. CE mark and 3 years warranty.