UTK Far Infrared Heating Knee Wrap with Jade
UTK Far Infrared Heating Knee Wrap with 6 Natural Jade Stones
Made with 6 pieces of natural Jade stones, the UTK Far Infrared Heating Knee Wrap soothes the knee and the knee area with deep infrared heat. Jade stones and the carbon fibre heating element are incorporated into a soft, flexible and lightweight Neoprene material for warmth and cosy comfort during use. The flexible knee wrap features hook & loop fasteners that ensure good fit and secure positioning of the wrap around the knee during use. Fitted snugly around the knee joint, the UTK Far Infrared Heating Knee Wrap generates deeply penetrating and soothing infrared heat that warms and comforts the joint, helping to relieve stiffness and soreness and reducing discomfort. Warming infrared heat promotes joint flexibility and muscular relaxation and induces soothing feeling of comfort.
Powered directly from the mains, the UTK Far Infrared Heating Knee Wrap with 6 Jade stones is effective and easy to use. It is worth to note that the UTK Far Infrared Heating Wraps and Pads do not emit dangerous electromagnetic radiation and can be used safely and regularly at home.
When using the far infrared heating pads with natural stones, you must remember that the natural jade stones require up to 5 to 10 minutes to heat up. When hot, the natural stones can hold the heat for longer and provide lasting warmth and comfort. Temperature is adjustable and you should adjust it in appropriately to your heat tolerance and your personal needs or preferences. Temperature should never exceed your comfort level.
The manufacturer advises that it is best to get accustomed to the heat gradually. You should therefore limit the initial use of this knee wrap to 20 minutes per session. It is also worthwhile to note that the longer the duration of continuous use, the lower the heat temperature should be. Learning to adjust the heat to your heat tolerance level is the key to successful applications of the infrared heat wrap.
UTK Far Infrared Heating Knee Wrap with Jade summary
- Easy to use flexible far infrared heating pad wrap for application around the knee area
- Flexible infrared heating wrap can also be wrapped round other body areas (i.e. an arm, a thigh or a foot) that can benefit from warming and soothing infrared heat
- Features 6 premium natural jade stones of circa 3 cm diameter and a heating element made of carbon fibre that generate deeply penetrating and lasting infrared heat
- Infrared heat comforts and soothes, alleviates discomfort, reduces minor aches, relaxes tight muscles, loosens up stiff joints, lessens fatigue and promotes relaxation and calm
- AC-DC power adaptor and power cord fitted with 3 pin UK plug
- Features digital ON/OFF controller with auto shut off, adjustable temperature and timer settings
- Digital controller has 3 heating levels (i.e. High / Medium / Low) with default level Low when switching on and temperature range from 40°C – 70°C
- Digital controller allows user to set the timer automatically to shut off at 15 minutes, 30 minutes and/or 60 minutes
- Manual switch off at any time, using the ON/OFF button
- Automatic shut off at the end of pre-set session duration
- Mains powered with power cord fitted with 3 pin UK plug and AC-DC Adapter
- Power input: 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz, 1.6 A
- Power output: DC12V ~ 1000mA
- Dimensions (approximate): Strap 1: 64 cm / Strap 2: 56 cm / Strap 3 (middle strap): 53 cm / Width across the heating area and 2 outer straps: 30 cm / Heating area with 6 jade stones: 15 x 15 cm
- 1 year warranty
- CE EMS, UKCA, RoHS (non-medical)
Safety notes for the UTK Far Infrared Heating Pads
Full list of the Safety Instructions can be found in the Instruction Manual enclosed with the heating pad. Please ensure that you read the Instruction Manual and follow all recommendations!
- Do not partially cover the heating pad during use to avoid partial overheating!
- Do not fully cover the heating pad with bedding items (i.e. duvets, blankets, pillow, etc) and/or thick fabric during use!
- Do not use this heat pad on latex/silicone/sponge mattresses or sofa beds using these materials
- Do not use when pregnant or if may be pregnant!
- Do not use over malignancy, if diabetic or suffering poor circulation or if disabled.
- Consult a doctor, if you have any doubts as to your suitability to use this far infrared heated pad!
- Do not use with liniments, creams or ointments!
- Do not fold the pad and/or apply weight to it and/or do not fold the pad sharply!
- Do not use this pad together with other heating products!
- Place the pad directly where the heat is desired, but do not use it directly on bare skin! Check the skin under the heating pad frequently to avoid burning and blistering! Note that burns can occur regardless of control setting (i.e. even on the very low or low settings)!
- Do not use while sleeping!
- Do not use on babies or children!
- Do not apply to someone who is sleeping or is unconscious!
- Do not pull the heating pad by the power supply cord or use the cord as a carry handle!
- Do not use this heating pad in the presence of flammable mixtures or flammable products!
- Please place this heating pad with the stones facing the body!
- Always unplug this heating pad, when not in use!
UTK Far Infrared Heating Knee Wrap with Jade Stones – warming and soothing infrared heat wrap for lasting knee joint comfort.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions (approximate): Strap 1: 64 cm / Strap 2: 56 cm / Strap 3 (middle strap): 53 cm / Width across the heating area and 2 outer straps: 30 cm / Heating area with 6 jade stones: 15 x 15 cm
UTK Far Infrared Heating Knee Wrap kit includes infrared heating wrap with jade stones and straps with hook and loop fasteners, digital controller, adapter, power cord with 3 pin UK plug, instructions manual, cloth carry bag and packing storage box. CE/UKCA (EMS, RoHS). 1 year warranty.