Beurer IL 50 Infrared Heat Radiator Lamp
Beurer IL 50 Infrared Radiator Lamp is a flat infrared lamp with ceramic infrared plate designed for infrared irradiation of human body. The infrared radiator can be used for warming relief of colds, muscles aches and tension. Infrared heat improves blood flow and increases metabolic rate. Infrared heat stimulates the body to start healing itself.
Beurer IL 50 Infrared Radiator Lamp delivers healing infrared heat to a target part of the body. Beurer IL 50 is frequently used alongside other therapies in the treatment of ear, nose and throat problems. It can also be used for beauty treatments and as an effective supportive therapeutic tool for muscular tension, muscular aches and chills.
Beurer IL 50 Infrared Radiator Lamp has a high quality glass ceramic infrared plate as used on cooking hobs. The ceramic infrared plate ensures that the lamp delivers intense infrared radiation effectively and safely. Beurer IL 50 is your perfect infrared heat radiator lamp for wellness and beauty!
Beurer IL 50 Infrared Lamp background
Tilting mechanism on the Beurer IL 50 enables easy delivery of heat to specific body areas. You can tilt the lamp with ease till you find the correct angle to target your chosen body area. Beurer IL 50 Infrared Radiator Lamp features 15 minute timer and automatic switch off. The infrared radiator lamp offers the benefits of active ventilation that prevents overheating during use.
Using Beurer IL 50 Infrared Radiator Lamp is easy:
- Simply place the lamp on a table or another solid and even surface. Do not place the infrared lamp on flammable or melting materials (i.e. carpets, table cloth, plastic films, etc.). Ensure sufficient distance is available between the lamp and other objects. Plug the lamp into mains socket.
- Adjust the tilt of the lamp to desired angle, depending upon the area of your body that you intend to treat. Switch the lamp on and set/adjust the timer to the number of minutes you intend to use it (i.e. 1 - 15 minutes).
- Ensure that there is at least a minimum of 30 cm between the surface of the infrared lamp and the body area receiving the treatment.
- When directing the infrared lamp at your face, do not look directly at the infrared light and close or cover your eyes.
- Sit, relax and enjoy the healing infrared warmth.
Contraindications, precautions and warnings:
- Not for use by persons insensitive to heat
- Use with caution if you are a diabetic; suffer from drowsiness, dementia or lack of concentration; suffer with illness related skin changes; have scar tissue in the area of treatment; suffer with allergies; in children and elderly people; after drinking alcohol or consuming medication.
- Consult your doctor prior to first use of you have acute inflammatory problem.
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubts about using infrared heat.
- Always ensure sufficient distance between your treated body area and the lamp (minimum 30 cm).
- Discontinue using if you suffer allergic reaction or skin sensitivity.
- Never use the infrared lamp when you feel tired and can fall asleep during the treatment session.
- Children must not use the lamp without supervision.
- Do not use for longer than 15 minutes at a time and allow the lamp to cool before next use.
Technical Specifications of the Beurer IL 50 Infrared Heat Radiator Lamp
- Mains connection: AC 220 V - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz
- Power: 300 W
- Timer: Adjustable from 1 - 15 minutes in one minute steps
- Dimensions: 27 x 27 x 19 cm
- Weight: circa 1.5 kg
- Operating conditions: Temperatures 10° C to 35° C / Relative Humidity 50% - 90%
- Protection class: 2
- Radiation intensity: max 200 W / square metre
- IR type: A + B
- UV protection: 100 % UV protection
- Legislative compliance: EN 60601-1-2
- Disposal: in accordance with WEEE Directive
- Warranty: 3 years
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Beurer IL 50 Infrared Radiator Lamp is supplied ready to use fitted with 3 pin UK plug and easy to follow instruction manual. CE mark and 3 years warranty.