evoStim P Perineal Stimulator with Pressure Biofeedback
evoStim P Single Channel Perineal Stimulator with Single Channel Pressure Biofeedback
evoStim P is a versatile high performance therapeutic medical device intended for perineal stimulation (i.e. pelvic floor stimulation) and pressure biofeedback with vaginal and anal probes for easy use at home and at therapy clinics. Therapeutic goal of the evoStim P is to improve voluntary control of perineal muscles in stress incontinence and reduce detrusor instability in urge incontinence or both in mixed incontinence. evoStim P facilitates passive perineal treatment with single channel electric stimulation, active perineal recovery with single biofeedback channel and enables perineal muscle re-education with pressure triggered electric stimulation.
Whilst electric stimulation of pelvic floor muscles is passive and effortless, the pressure biofeedback is an active therapeutic method of voluntary repeated pelvic floor muscles contractions and relaxations by the patient. The evoStim P displayes real time graphic and/or audible sound representation of the muscle contractions and relaxations as they occur, motivating the patient by making them aware of their work and progress. Pressure biofeedback is carried out using a special internal probe with electrodes and an integrated squeezable silicone balloon. Pressure exerted on the probe’s silicone balloon during voluntary pelvic floor muscle contractions is visually portrayed on the LCD display in real time as a visual biofeedback for patient’s understanding of their pelvic floor muscles and for sustaining motivation during therapy.
evoStim UG is developed, designed and manufactured by BeacMed in Italy. evoStim UG is a CE certified (CE 0051) medical device as defined by the MDD 93/42/EEC.
evoStim P summary overview
- Single channel Electric stimulator with single channel Pressure Biofeedback
- Triggered stimulation
- 5 pre-set editable stimulation programs of 30 minutes duration, adjustable from 5 – 90 minutes: urge incontinence, stress incontinence, mixed incontinence, pelvic pain and the EVO program for pelvic floor rehabilitation with stimulation triggered by voluntary contractions
- Pressure biofeedback program
- Large LCD touch screen display with 6 quick selection touch buttons
- Easy to use with multi-colour backlight
- Visual biofeedback (circular and bar-graph)
- Audible biofeedback
- Rotation knob facilitates intensity changes and quick switch on/off or pause
- Battery powered (3 x AAA batteries)
- CE 0051 Medical Device
- 2 years warranty
- Made in Italy
evoStim P Perineal Stimulator with Pressure Biofeedback technical specification
- Channels: 1 x stimulation and 1 x pressure biofeedback
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5 V AAA alkaline batteries (LR03) with average battery life of 20 hours
- Wave shape: selectable between biphasic symmetrical and biphasic symmetrical alternated
- Electric stimulation output: 1 – 99 mApp in steps of 1 on a standard load of 1KΩ
- Frequency: 1 to 150 Hz (1-2-3-4-5-10-12-14-16-18-20-25-30-35-40-45-50-60-70-80-90-100-110-120-130-140-150) (± 5%)
- Frequency during rest: 3 – 5 Hz (± 5%)
- Pulse width: automatically adjusted between 50 to 400 μs in steps of 10 (± 5%)
- RISE / FALL time: 0.3 – 1 second (automatically adjusted)
- PLATEAU time: 1 – 60 seconds in steps of 1 second (± 1%)
- REST time: 0 - 60 seconds in steps of 1 second (± 1%)
- Session time: adjustable between 5 – 90 minutes in steps of 5 minutes or Continuous
- Biofeedback scale: selectable among 2- 4–8-12 –16 -20 -24 –32 -40 -50 – 60 – 70 – 80 – 90 – 100 – 120 – 140 – 160 – 180 – 199 cm H2O
- Dimensions: 73 x 147 x 25 mm
- Weight: circa 200 g including batteries
- Environmental conditions: 5 -40°C / 15 – 93% RH / 700 hPa – 1060 hPa
- Read and follow user manual recommendations, including full list of contraindications, warnings and precautions
- Do not use for 3 months after childbirth
- Do not use in pregnancy
- Do not use if fitted with pacemaker or if suffering from a serious heart arrhythmia
- If you suffer from epilepsy – consult your doctor before using any electrical stimulator
- Do not use in children under age of 12, unless under strict medical supervision
- Do not use if suffering from kidney disease, lower urinary tract infections, existing tumours, post-micturition residual more than 100 ml, vesico-urethral reflux, total denervation, vaginal bleeding between menstruation
- If you are in any doubt as to your suitability to use pelvic floor stimulator, please consult your doctor!
evoStim P Perineal Stimulator with Pressure Biofeedback – a perfect companion for pelvic floor rehabilitation and continence therapy at home and at clinic under the guidance of your continence physiotherapist.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 73 x 147 x 25 mm / Weight: circa 200 g including batteries
evoStim P kit contains the main unit, 1 x connective lead, 1 x vaginal balloon probe VAG-2STFW, 1 x plastic stand support, 3 x AAA batteries, 1 x plastic key for opening of battery compartment, user manual and a carry bag. CE 0051 and 2 years warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.