BEACMED Perisize4 Nickel Free Vaginal Probe
BEACMED Perisize4 Vaginal Probe with 4 Gold Plated Hemispheric Electrodes
BEACMed Perisize4 Vaginal Probe is a ‘new generation’ technologically advanced vaginal probe. It is indicated for vaginal stimulation with neuromuscular stimulators (i.e. pelvic floor stimulators) and for EMG Biofeedback. Perisize4 Vaginal Probe is made in Italy by BEACMED.
When using the Perisize4 Vaginal Probe, pelvic floor stimulation can be performed on 2 separate channels for asymmetric bilateral stimulation delivered simultaneously at once. By using Perisize4, the pelvic floor therapist can decide to apply different electrode combinations, such as transversal, crossed or side-by-side. Perisize4 is capable of delivering general stimulation therapy or can be used effectively for targeted stimulation of pelvic muscles and for treatment of asymmetry.
BEACMed Perisize4 probe offers great advantage for EMG biofeedback therapy. The Perisize4 Vaginal Probe enables collection of 2 contra-lateral EMG signals from corresponding parts of the pelvic floor muscles located on opposite sides of the pelvic floor. During pelvic floor stimulation therapy, the 4 small hemispheric gold plated electrodes deliver optimum energy to the stimulated pelvic floor muscles and ensure comfort during stimulation as well as capture and register precise signals during EMG biofeedback.
Perisize4 Vaginal Probe is made from clear bio-compatible plastic. It is a hypoallergenic vaginal probe that is latex free and nickel free and suitable for women with nickel or latex allergy.
Perisize4 Vaginal Probe can be used effectively in prone position, whilst lying down on the back or when standing.
BEACMed Perisize4 Vaginal Probe is reusable and intended for a single user only. It cannot be sterilised, but should be washed with mild soap and water after each treatment session.
BEACMED Periprobe Perisize4 Vaginal Probe specifications
- Description: hypoallergenic vaginal probe with 4 electrodes with 4 leads fitted with 2 mm female sockets
- Electrodes: 4 small gold plated hemispheric electrodes placed at 45 degrees downward position
- Reusable single user vaginal probe
- Materials: bio-compatible plastic; nickel free; latex free
- Applications: electrical stimulation; EMG biofeedback
- Length: insertable length: up to 80 mm; total length: 110 mm
- Weight: 16 g
- CE 0051 Medical Device
- See leaflet enclosed with product for warranty details.
- Made in Italy by BEACMED
Perisize4 Probe - a perfect new generation vaginal probe for a range of therapeutic applications!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
Perisize4 Vaginal Probe has up to 80 mm insertable length and measures 110 mm in total. Perisize4 weight is 16 g.
Pack includes single individually wrapped Perisize4 Vaginal Probe with user instructions.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.