Beurer FT 100 Clinical Non-Contact Body Thermometer
Beurer FT 100 Clinical Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer for Home and Clinic Use
Currently out of stock
Beurer FT 100 Clinical Infrared Forehead Non-Contact Thermometer is a ‘3 in 1’ thermometer designed to measure body temperature, ambient temperature (i.e. room temperature) and surface temperature of objects (i.e. baby milk bottle). Beurer FT 100 is the latest model in the range of Beurer non-contact thermometers.
Beurer FT 100 Clinical Non-Contact Thermometer measures body temperature at the forehead without touching the skin. Infrared non-contact temperature measuring is hygienic, non-threatening, non-invasive, safe and convenient. Infrared non-contact measurements are taken fast - in seconds. You can even measure the temperature of sleeping persons without disturbing their rest!
The non-contact thermometers, such as the Beurer FT 100, are particularly useful for families with babies and small children, because temperature can be taken quickly, hygienically and without causing fear. Additionally, the non-contact thermometers are more versatile with greater uses around the baby’s room as the same thermometer can also measure room temperature and temperatures of objects used for during caring (i.e. baby bottles, towels, bathing accessories, etc.).
Beurer FT 100 Clinical Non-Contact Thermometer – fast, accurate, convenient and affordable non-contact thermometer for your clinic or your family!
Beurer FT 100 Clinical Non-Contact Thermometer has been clinically tested and complies with the stringent requirements of MDD 93/42/EEC (Medical Devices Directive).
Beurer FT 100 Clinical Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer overview
- ‘3 in 1’ thermometer for body temperature, ambient temperature and surface temperature
- Temperature measured in °Celsius or °Fahrenheit (selectable choice)
- Clinically tested
- Hygienic, fast and safe
- Convenient and easy to use
- Does not require disposable probe covers (i.e. as required with standard infrared ear thermometers)
- Ergonomically shaped and light to hold
- Mercury free and glass free
- Large display with automatic or manually adjustable/selectable illumination lighting
- Date / time / year
- Memory function with 60 memory spaces
- Automatically saves date, time and fever/no fever classification
- 3 temperature measuring modes: forehead temperature mode /object temperature mode / room temperature mode
- Contactless temperature measurements at the forehead (i.e. takes temperature from 4 – 6 cm away from the measuring point at the forehead)
- Measurement distance sensor indicator (i.e. beep signal tone and flashing blue LED)
- Fast (i.e. measurements taken in circa 2+ seconds)
- Long beep signals the end of measurement
- Fever alert with ‘faces’ – Laughing Smiley + green LED for OK; Sad Smiley + red LED for 38° temperature alarm
- Sound control (On/Off)
- Automatic switch off
- Easy clean with ‘wipe & dry’
- Battery powered (2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries)
- Battery status indicator
- Supplied with protective hard storage case
- Medical Device (CE 0483)
- 3 years warranty
Beurer FT 100 Non-Contact Body Thermometer technical specifications
- Measurement method: non-contact infrared measurements
- Basic functions: forehead temperature – object temperature – room temperature
- Measurements units: Celsius (⁰ C) or Fahrenheit (⁰ F)
- Operating conditions: 10⁰ C - 40⁰ C; RH <95%
- Measurements distance: 4 – 6 cm from the measuring point
- Forehead temperature measurements range: 34⁰ C – 42.2⁰C
- Forehead temperature measurements accuracy at 34⁰ C to 42.2⁰ C: ± 0.2⁰C
- Clinical repeat precision: 0.23⁰ C
- Object temperature measurement: -22⁰ C to 80⁰ C with ± 4% accuracy
- Memory function (body temperature measurements only): automatic storage of the last 60 measurements
- Acoustic signal: With device activation; during measurement, when measurement is complete (can be set)
- Display: Large LCD display
- Energy saving function: auto switch off after 1 minute of non-activity
- Dimensions: circa 40.9 x 68.2 x 199.0 mm
- Weight: 82 g (without batteries)
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries
- Battery life: circa 2000 measurements (activation of functions, such as acoustic signal or illuminated display can reduce battery life)
Please note: If using the Beurer FT 100 Clinical Non-Contact Thermometer in commercial medical settings, it must be regularly tested for accuracy by appropriate means. Precise instructions for accuracy testing can be obtained by request.
Beurer FT 100 Clinical Non-Contact Thermometer – practical and perfect companion in your quest for the health and wellbeing of your family.